Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2019-03-14 Content Update (263292)

1.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    409 Posts

Default 2019-03-14 Content Update (263292)

+ Lucky Lemuel returns! Defeat the greedy green demon to score points in this individual player leaderboard event.
    + Talk to Lucky Lilly in Forest Haven to get started!
    + There is no cost to enter Lucky's Lair this year.
    + Lemuel drops new St. Patrick's day vanity items and forgotten vanity gear from past events.
    + Score 35k points for Gold Tier, 25k for Silver, 10k for Bronze.
    + Talk to Lucky Lilly when the event ends to browse prizes for each victory tier.
    + Top Ranked players get special FREE rewards (also from Lucky Lilly).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TzatOps For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Thanks, sounds great!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to DanielRH For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

20 minutes until the event is live! Can't wait. Thanks again for making this happen, Cinco.

Cheers and gl everyone!

Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! /// PL Party Zone Discord Server

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Lets go

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Updated the news page on the Reborn site (first link in my signature) to include more details about the event now that it is live.

Cinco, superb event! It is bringing oldies back, too.

Now, from what I am hearing, the event is balanced for end-game. People with low level alts are saying it is very difficult, and those with 105s are saying how much easier it was when they switched. Just FYI.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Definitely alot easier on 105 vs my 35 also if you can make the barley stone complete the 105 sets so we can get that extra 7% re roll and not have to be snails, would be awesome, great event ty cinco!

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Updated the news page on the Reborn site (first link in my signature) to include more details about the event now that it is live.

Cinco, superb event! It is bringing oldies back, too.

Now, from what I am hearing, the event is balanced for end-game. People with low level alts are saying it is very difficult, and those with 105s are saying how much easier it was when they switched. Just FYI.

Ah! Yes. Good feedback. Most players at the level cap have Elite gear and the accompanying set bonuses. On the whole, lower level characters don't have the same benefits.
    Monster stats for the boss and mini-boss monsters are on par with the 'solo' version of the leaderboard events we had last year ...which may be a bit much?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

10.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #8
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kuidaore View Post
    Definitely alot easier on 105 vs my 35 also if you can make the barley stone complete the 105 sets so we can get that extra 7% re roll and not have to be snails, would be awesome, great event ty cinco!
    Good suggestion with respect to the Blarney and the Godspeed items - though I will probably hold off on making them straight-up replacements for the existing ammy's and instead try to come up with a way to craft them into something that helps borrow in some of the other stats that you lose when not using the Level 105 items.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Ah! Yes. Good feedback. Most players at the level cap have Elite gear and the accompanying set bonuses. On the whole, lower level characters don't have the same benefits.
    Monster stats for the boss and mini-boss monsters are on par with the 'solo' version of the leaderboard events we had last year ...which may be a bit much?
    Yes, I believe it was too much for them.

Also, in the Party Zone Discord Server #events channel we're talking about the inability to get quests for the top 50/25/10. Seems like the first quest, "Unlucky Lemuel" is the one that we are able to get, but people who have hit top 50, 25 or 10 are saying Lucky Lilly is not issuing the quests to them. I myself hit top 50 at one time but did not get offered a quest when I tried at the time. Perhaps it is a little bug or are they only issued at the very end of the event? I am betting it's the latter.

12.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Yes, I believe it was too much for them.

Also, in the Party Zone Discord Server #events channel we're talking about the inability to get quests for the top 50/25/10. Seems like the first quest, "Unlucky Lemuel" is the one that we are able to get, but people who have hit top 50, 25 or 10 are saying Lucky Lilly is not issuing the quests to them. I myself hit top 50 at one time but did not get offered a quest when I tried at the time. Perhaps it is a little bug or are they only issued at the very end of the event? I am betting it's the latter.

It is the latter. The leaderboard is not settled until next Thursday. Thereafter the Top quests will be available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

It is the latter. The leaderboard is not settled until next Thursday. Thereafter the Top quests will be available.
    Thank you, sir! They were worried, but not anymore.

I have been tasked with asking the question: What vanities do people get for the top 50/25/10 quests, if any? There's some theories that some of the items Lucky Lilly is wearing are quest rewards That would be some serious motivation to grind and fight for keeping a top rank.

EDIT: Saw a Rainbow Connection vanity helm in town, so it would appear some of these fantastic vanities are just **really rare drops**.

Last edited by Draebatad; 03-14-2019 at 04:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Yes, the boss is too hard to defeat on other toons below level 105. I've tried on a level 10 and a level 35 and get two shotted on both very quickly with the boss's fast attack speed.

Also, I'm curious - I used 100% reroll from blessing + vanities and was able to drop mythical amulets in about 1/3 of my runs. I've looted about twenty so far. Are the amulets meant to be this easy to drop?

I also unequipped all my luck vanities and tested runs with only 30% luck from my blessing. I seemingly still had 100% luck because every amulet drop of mine was a reroll. What exactly am I rerolling from? Why is my reroll still 100% even though I only have 30% luck?

Thanks.

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    Yes, the boss is too hard to defeat on other toons below level 105. I've tried on a level 10 and a level 35 and get two shotted on both very quickly with the boss's fast attack speed.

Also, I'm curious - I used 100% reroll from blessing + vanities and was able to drop mythical amulets in about 1/3 of my runs. I've looted about twenty so far. Are the amulets meant to be this easy to drop?

I also unequipped all my luck vanities and tested runs with only 30% luck from my blessing. I seemingly still had 100% luck because every amulet drop of mine was a reroll. What exactly am I rerolling from? Why is my reroll still 100% even though I only have 30% luck?

Thanks.
    Not 100% sure but it might be due to the fact that there are only two classes of item to loot from Lem. There are vanity items and there are the mythic Ammy's. Luck re-rolls by item rarity and 'Vanity' is considered a rarity (lesser to Mythic).
    | | | |

16.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post

Thanks.
    I dropped the difficulty for lower-level toons. Tested my 10 and my 30 (locally, with Epic / Rare stuff and no elixirs) and was able to make it... but it's not easy.
    Hopefully we can get this change out tonight but if not, will be tomorrow.

Also will drop the chance of getting those mythic ammys.
    | | | |

17.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,150 Posts

Thank you, sir! They were worried, but not anymore.

I have been tasked with asking the question: What vanities do people get for the top 50/25/10 quests, if any? There's some theories that some of the items Lucky Lilly is wearing are quest rewards That would be some serious motivation to grind and fight for keeping a top rank.

EDIT: Saw a Rainbow Connection vanity helm in town, so it would appear some of these fantastic vanities are just **really rare drops**.

You get an extra Blarney Stone and Godspeed Amulet and 100k gold for Top 50.
    Top 25 get their choice of Level 10 Amulets, Blarney, Godspeed and 100k gold.
    Top 10 get their choice of Level 10 Amulets, Blarney, Godspeed and 300k gold.

My feeling on the rewards is that they're "okay," and could represent some economic advantages for certain players (though not for the most experienced endgamers)... but I really liked the suggestion of having a special bonus reward set for top ranked players. Assuming everything goes smoothly with the design, I would expect to see a better use of this in the future :-)
    Last edited by Cinco; 03-14-2019 at 05:52 PM.
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

The difficulty increased! Cant even kill keymaster on my 87 mage now now 😂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Rewards for grinding top 50 is just another set of blarney stone and godspeed amulet?

I think you have to rebalance this, everyone who is grinding to get top 50 has like at least 30-40 of them already because the drop rates were about 80% with reroll gear on.

Seriously, I already have so many of them that I started selling some through quick sell. If the rewards are not changed I will really loose motivation and stop grinding.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Don't sell the amulets through liquidation, they may not ever be released again!

The event is less than 7 hours old. I suggest that no one give up on trying for the top 50/25/10. There is still time for more tweaks to be made.

Besides, the rarest vanity drops are worth grinding for. So darned good looking. And rare.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

[..] I really liked the suggestion of having a special bonus reward set for top ranked players. Assuming everything goes smoothly with the design, I would expect to see a better use of this in the future :-)
    Agreed! I am stoked that you have now tried out the suggestion of a special rewards system for top ranked players! I think it adds a very nice dynamic to any individual leaderboard event, and helps to keep people having fun and a grindin' away long beyond the gold tier threshold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Not 100% sure but it might be due to the fact that there are only two classes of item to loot from Lem. There are vanity items and there are the mythic Ammy's. Luck re-rolls by item rarity and 'Vanity' is considered a rarity (lesser to Mythic).
    Does this mean it's now possible to reroll for vanities?

thanks