Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: With regards to the Event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Default With regards to the Event.

It is far too difficult for low levels. I tried on my alt and even if you do manage to get the required amount of players (which hardly ever happens), you can't succeed.
    So, left with the option of going solo is just really no option. Even capped levels find solo nigh on impossible.
    Sorry to come across as snappy but I just don't think this event is even going to be remembered.
    I really hate being negative. It upsets me and gives me indigestion. "Burp" and plays havoc with my sinuses "sniff".
    Now I need to lie down. 🤧

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I tried playing solo on level 10 and I died before the 3rd stop.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts

Done it with ease on lvl 16 but im kinda op plus we had a team 4 wars aswell all very OP without proper stats gear etc its not possible for low lvls
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

who are you? @ kairihearts i want to see this opness

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    It is far too difficult for low levels. I tried on my alt and even if you do manage to get the required amount of players (which hardly ever happens), you can't succeed.
    So, left with the option of going solo is just really no option. Even capped levels find solo nigh on impossible.
    Sorry to come across as snappy but I just don't think this event is even going to be remembered.
    I really hate being negative. It upsets me and gives me indigestion. "Burp" and plays havoc with my sinuses "sniff".
    Now I need to lie down. ��
    Yup you are right! At the lower lvls you need to wait 20min or for a full party and only a few times we could finish it..
    @sts maybe an option: make also a 2 member run for the lower lvls (lvls-46) and make it easier for them..

6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Catabolgg View Post
    Yup you are right! At the lower lvls you need to wait 20min or for a full party and only a few times we could finish it..
    @sts maybe an option: make also a 2 member run for the lower lvls (lvls-46) and make it easier for them..
    You can make a party of two and accomplish this quite easily. Event waits for 1 in solo, 4 in pug, and total party count if in a party of any size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    You can make a party of two and accomplish this quite easily. Event waits for 1 in solo, 4 in pug, and total party count if in a party of any size.

So if only 2 players make a pt they can start? This means that they have to make a pt before joining? Cuz i mean 2 randoms.. options: solo-2 randoms-4 randoms :-) (so if you choose 2. You dont have to wait 20min for others)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Now I need to lie down.
    I agree.

Also (speaking more about the event) I don't have really reasons to farm this event. The amount of tokens you get by run is really low and u have chance to not get them in random, even being 71. The drop energy isn't that good. The drop at troll isn't much attractive - If anyone knows any good drop besides the artifacts please tell me - . And even if has another drop, it's really rare.
    1k tokens for a CHANCE to get nothing in the chest Isn't much attractive either.

The question I make myself is ' why to play this event?' Besides the people is going to lb, I don't see much point for it. Would be nice if had something to get w your effort when u are not that lucky, could be even something not tradeable, but at least something to go for it.

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk
    Last edited by mhysaa; 03-16-2019 at 09:05 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mhysaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Catabolgg View Post
    So if only 2 players make a pt they can start? This means that they have to make a pt before joining? Cuz i mean 2 randoms.. options: solo-2 randoms-4 randoms :-) (so if you choose 2. You dont have to wait 20min for others)
    Yes and Yes.
    Imagine for the last 3 Years while being in your 20’s following another dude around the Internet...F Pathetic..Scll#TrannyActivity🤡🤮

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    590 Posts

My lvl 10 mage made it to the boss..then died po lil fella, no tokens for him!
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

Lol i tried a party of 2 cuz not many players at this lvl and it was toooooo hard. (With average stats for this lvl) even with 4 is it too hard.. test it at lvl 46 please..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

I think the problem in most cases is that a lot of endgame players still have op twinks, and will use them to run events if it is deemed faster/easier.

If events are designed so they're as easy for average low levels as it is for endgamers, then for op twinks it becomes ridiculously fast and easy to run and you literally cant keep up on a maxed out endgame toon.

I've seen some lb's with more level 8-21 than endgamers, which is unfair for maxed out toons. But the event being almost unplayable for new players does detract from the AL eventing experience.

Can't think of a solution other than LB runners can be no more than 10 levels below cap (eg)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Well regardless of the aforementioned design problems like the increased difficulty, broken wait times and stingy treasure drops, beyond that I think this event is just not fun overall.

The design itself is uninspiring, having to protect a cart from damage, waves of mobs and an unforgiving end boss. Pug failures occur about half the time, causing players to verbally assault other new players if the scenario isn't done 'just right' to specification. Time is wasted, treasure is scarce, nerves are frayed. How is this fun?

The tavern crawl was much better than this. Sometimes we just want to mindlessly smash barrels and not have to think about it. Now that's fun.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Idly View Post
    I think the problem in most cases is that a lot of endgame players still have op twinks, and will use them to run events if it is deemed faster/easier.

If events are designed so they're as easy for average low levels as it is for endgamers, then for op twinks it becomes ridiculously fast and easy to run and you literally cant keep up on a maxed out endgame toon.

I've seen some lb's with more level 8-21 than endgamers, which is unfair for maxed out toons. But the event being almost unplayable for new players does detract from the AL eventing experience.

Can't think of a solution other than LB runners can be no more than 10 levels below cap (eg)
    You can be right about this but i'm sure that even the op twinks almost cant finish this event atm :-) btw do you think that lb is going fair now? (Like all lbs) Do this event without the energy farm and u will see another lb..