Quote Originally Posted by Yzor View Post
I never found myself any better than any player, because it took me years to get what I had! Already you have won almost everything from friends (not demeaning for this, but it is the truth). So follow your life in peace that talking to you I like! Winning things by the hands of others is easy, I wanted to see you play for years to achieve, a bourgeois daughter of Daddy wanting to pay higher
Hahaha I play AL longer than you think. I farmed everything I have. I always rejected gifts. Who knows me know that. I don't need to even speak about this w you. You and your friends spread liars withou even know me.
We can see right now. You are there, robbed by someone you knew, for selling gold. And I'm here. Still, playing Arcane w my head up

Is really easy to see by your own post who play and who uses others way to get rich and get money in real life. Also ik pretty sure, before you post this here you for another account and passed your items.
You and your friends, buyers and sellers of account.
Really easy to figure out. And the only thing you have to say against me is saying I receive gifts from others players. Hahahah

I have many posts here in forums of my merchandise. I have many videos teaching how to farm. Also by my videos u can see my improvement, and that I already had gold before had even subs.

As I said. Karma came to bite you. It's what you got when you are a bad person and spread lies and insult to others. And don't play by the rules. You got what your deserved.

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk