Thread: PVP, Powers, Passives, Forge, Weapon Balance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default PVP, Powers, Passives, Forge, Weapon Balance

Speaking to alot of PVP players and PVPing all the time since 36 cap myself there is alot of things that need changed.

PVP: Weapon combo doesn't need to be in the game it's only luck based and does too much damage especially when king dies from Weapon combo Bless 5. Suicide Glitch with relic procs has been in the game forever and needs fixed, players do not get the kill when this happens. CTF wall glitch needs patched due to players farming alts in the spawn room and taking the flag out with them to not loose the game. A suggestion for Alt farming I had was a 3 minute kick if the player is inactive or doesn't attack. New 1v1 mode with spectating is an idea I've wanted for a long time now due to players outside interruption, another idea was add an optional betting feature in all PVP modes as a reward for winning. Also suicide by light during combat is unfair, please make this only an out of combat feature.

Powers: unholy force needs a buff in damage or radius, hellblade needs a buff in damage, shadow dance knockdown doesn't seem to proc very often, curse needs a huge buff to reduced armor shreds by at least 15 each level, and a reduction to damage by 25 each level, vermin swarm slow needs buffed slightly, brimstone needs a 15% damage reduction or more, dark binding needs a reduced cooldown time, and ghost strike needs a damage increase of 20%

Passives: Vampiric Vitality needs a buff to health due to blood shield being a more effective passive, Shield Wrath needs an increase in attack, damage and dps to compete with Vampiric Strength... Also needs an increase from 4 to 6 max level.

Forge: increase crit to 15% on weapons 10% gems, health to 250 on weapons (remove 45 and below) 100 on gems (remove 20 and below), dodge Increase to 10 instead of 5 on gems, hp/s increase from 7 to 12 on weapons and 5 to 9 on gems, slightly reduce dps values from damage forge.

Weapon Balance: increase all 2 handed weapons by 15 or 20%, increase proc on all relics released from 41 cap and below, buff all armor on relics closer to elder counterparts... Rest should be fixed with forge changes.
    Last edited by Anilaza; 03-19-2019 at 05:23 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anilaza For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anilaza View Post
    Speaking to alot of PVP players and PVPing all the time since 36 cap myself there is alot of things that need changed.

PVP: Weapon combo doesn't need to be in the game it's only luck based and does too much damage especially when king dies from Weapon combo Bless 5. Suicide Glitch with relic procs has been in the game forever and needs fixed, players do not get the kill when this happens. CTF wall glitch needs patched due to players farming alts in the spawn room and taking the flag out with them to not loose the game. A suggestion for Alt farming I had was a 3 minute kick if the player is inactive or doesn't attack. New 1v1 mode with spectating is an idea I've wanted for a long time now due to players outside interruption, another idea was add an optional betting feature in all PVP modes as a reward for winning.

Powers: unholy force needs a buff in damage or radius, hellblade needs a buff in damage, shadow dance knockdown doesn't seem to proc very often, curse needs a huge buff to reduced armor shreds by at least 15 each level, and a reduction to damage by 25 each level, vermin swarm slow needs buffed slightly, brimstone needs a 15% damage reduction or more, dark binding needs a reduced cooldown time, and ghost strike needs a damage increase of 20%

Passives: Vampiric Vitality needs a buff to health due to blood shield being a more effective passive, Shield Wrath needs an increase in attack, damage and dps to compete with Vampiric Strength... Also needs an increase from 4 to 6 max level.

Forge: increase crit to 15% on weapons 10% gems, health to 250 on weapons (remove 45 and below) 100 on gems (remove 20 and below), dodge Increase to 10 instead of 5 on gems, hp/s increase from 7 to 12 on weapons and 5 to 9 on gems, slightly reduce dps values from damage forge.

Weapon Balance: increase all 2 handed weapons by 15 or 20%, increase proc on all relics released from 41 cap and below, buff all armor on relics closer to elder counterparts... Rest should be fixed with forge changes.
    I agree bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

4. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlystriker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

nice good idea

Enviado de meu SM-J105B usando o Tapatalk

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Supatra. For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I agree. I miss PvP. Would be great to want to play again!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hannsand4 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anilaza View Post

PVP: Weapon combo doesn't need to be in the game it's only luck based and does too much damage especially when king dies from Weapon combo Bless 5. Suicide Glitch with relic procs has been in the game forever and needs fixed, players do not get the kill when this happens. CTF wall glitch needs patched due to players farming alts in the spawn room and taking the flag out with them to not loose the game. A suggestion for Alt farming I had was a 3 minute kick if the player is inactive or doesn't attack. New 1v1 mode with spectating is an idea I've wanted for a long time now due to players outside interruption, another idea was add an optional betting feature in all PVP modes as a reward for winning. Also suicide by light during combat is unfair, please make this only an out of combat feature.

Great ideas
    #MakePvPGreatAgain

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Russel99 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Normally id agree but id mostly just change the weapon combo to very very less frequent since it just 1 shots most people and allowing forge to change 1 slot at a time is what i really wish for

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Agree. Also dodge cap increase to 70%, maybe introduce new healing or shield power with new lvl cap, like there are on invader and nightmare. And forge armor buff from 20 to 30 .