Thread: Part of the reason why the game is dying

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Default Part of the reason why the game is dying

Uhhhh the main reason is that you literally can’t compete in pvp at any level unless you’re filthy rich.

Pvp is the most popular element of literally every online game ever. When you can’t even perform a basic game function without having YEARS of wealth and experience most quit.

New players aren’t staying because they don’t bother working for the gear to actually pvp, considering they’ve never even been able to in the first place. All they’ve done is pve against weak mobs, then jump into pvp and get 1 shotted repeatedly. They don’t even know how actually competing in pvp would feel, so it’d just be like dumping time and money into an investment, not knowing what it is.
    Last edited by Snacking; 03-20-2019 at 09:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snacking View Post
    Uhhhh the main reason is that you literally can’t compete in pvp at any level unless you’re filthy rich.

Pvp is the most popular element of literally every online game ever. When you can’t even perform a basic game function without having YEARS of wealth and experience most quit.
    They don’t bother working for the gear to actually pvp, considering they’ve never even been able to in the first place not knowing if they’d like it or not. It’d just be like dumping time and money into an investment, not knowing what it is.
    Eh, there is many things that facilitate the process. I agree on your main points though (somewhat), but they are trying their best. Have some faith, new cap will come soon! Enjoy the game, be grateful they still have it running!

Just from my personal observation, this game was at it’s best when they were constantly making events happen. Trust me; if I was a game developer, I wouldn’t know where to start with this game lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

This is the reason why honor pvp was created. Not much can be done unless more current players would be willing to participate in honor.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fruitbattwo For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fruitbattwo View Post
    This is the reason why honor pvp was created. Not much can be done unless more current players would be willing to participate in honor.
    And they OBVIOUSLY won’t. Nobody plays honor, it’s just not the same. Good thought tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

250k gold to change your honour items into reskins of other items... people are vain, lmao.

I wish honour was more popular

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burntoutdex View Post
    250k gold to change your honour items into reskins of other items... people are vain, lmao.

I wish honour was more popular
    Make honor pieces "craftable" (so to speak) where they retain their exact same stats but change their appearance. Similar to our enchants... Pay plat or gold and get a random new appearance of your honor gear.

This is coming from a PVE only player that never plans to PvP ever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by P u r e View Post
    Make honor pieces "craftable" (so to speak) where they retain their exact same stats but change their appearance. Similar to our enchants... Pay plat or gold and get a random new appearance of your honor gear.

This is coming from a PVE only player that never plans to PvP ever.
    That's pretty much what i mean, yeah. Perhaps it would encourage people to play it because the sets look 'prettier.'

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Im a pve only player and only play warrior..im simple..haha..but i love the pve aspect of the game and when i need ap for pvp i always find a way to gain what i need... I been in game on and off since launch day.. Arcane legends keeps getting better and better ...except the crate drops.. RIP many many plats hehe..ign Topfrog

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

And they OBVIOUSLY won’t. Nobody plays honor, it’s just not the same. Good thought tho
    It's not the same because people want to get use out of their 10m+ sets my dude. Unfortunately at this point the amount of people who can't afford sets and who want to pvp is small.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CHAOSSS View Post
    Im a pve only player and only play warrior..im simple..haha..but i love the pve aspect of the game and when i need ap for pvp i always find a way to gain what i need... I been in game on and off since launch day.. Arcane legends keeps getting better and better ...except the crate drops.. RIP many many plats hehe..ign Topfrog

Yeah haha, some pve only players do exist,, my point was that pvp is far more popular. It isn’t just in pl, it’s in every game. For some reason sts is just continuously making pvp more off limits.

Their only attempt at a good/fair pvp system since ruining it with ammys and rovgs is the honor arena which nobody likes.

Quote Originally Posted by Buchmeister View Post
    It's not the same because people want to get use out of their 10m+ sets my dude. Unfortunately at this point the amount of people who can't afford sets and who want to pvp is small.
    Because of the dudes with 10m+ sets farming them haha. That was my point.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Yeah haha, some pve only players do exist,, my point was that pvp is far more popular. It isn’t just in pl, it’s in every game. For some reason sts is just continuously making pvp more off limits.

Their only attempt at a good/fair pvp system since ruining it with ammys and rovgs is the honor arena which nobody likes.

Because of the dudes with 10m+ sets farming them haha. That was my point.
    I understand and agree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I'm a pure farmer and stick with Pve mainly because it relaxes me and I get gold drops and a chance to loot a cool item. I get a rush from the drops.

Pvp is fun and addictive for the right type of person. Honor Arena is an option created for balance issues in pvp, and it is easily affordable for all.

The main reason why I never enjoyed Pvp sadly is how the community treats any new players who come to Pvp. The rushing, teaming and trash talk is really not a positive experience for any new comer. The constant hate that spews from vindictive pvp wars flows onto forums and social media outside the game. I'm sorry but unless the PvP community is willing to be less toxic and more welcoming towards others and opponents its very difficult for it to grow.

But there are many other factors that have contributed to the lack of activity on game.

This St Patrick's Day Individual Weekly Event with cool prizes has certainly lit up PL. I have so many old friends enjoying this event and grinding away.

Events, new content, improvements to the game, pvp competitions, STS competitions, player giveaways all entice player activity. Keep the love coming for STS and PL.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fwend For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Most of players are taking advantage of the overpowered set that cost 10m+.
    They avoid honor pvp map, just look at how some people was trying to host a tournament in regular map, they could win with those op sets and get that cute shield.

Just make it worse by adding level 1 Ammulet with 5 slot enchantments so you have to be rich to win. Everyone will move to endgame pvp where it's all balanced and it will be the only one active level for pvp

And for new players, I hope Cinco can make a PVE map in forest heaven where any levels can join and gain xp together . For loot just make random level 1-110 items depends on what level you are. By making this map, new players can leveling up to 110 in a full party.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yogaa View Post
    Most of players are taking advantage of the overpowered set that cost 10m+.
    They avoid honor pvp map, just look at how some people was trying to host a tournament in regular map, they could win with those op sets and get that cute shield.

Just make it worse by adding level 1 Ammulet with 5 slot enchantments so you have to be rich to win. Everyone will move to endgame pvp where it's all balanced and it will be the only one active level for pvp

And for new players, I hope Cinco can make a PVE map in forest heaven where any levels can join and gain xp together . For loot just make random level 1-110 items depends on what level you are. By making this map, new players can leveling up to 110 in a full party.

cool idea but breeds the opportunity for leeching and lots of exploits; also what determines the strength of the mobs? may be too easy(for high levels) or too tough(for lower levels)
    Hope is Hungry.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iilhopeliliil View Post
    cool idea but breeds the opportunity for leeching and lots of exploits; also what determines the strength of the mobs? may be too easy(for high levels) or too tough(for lower levels)
    Just make a dungeon that requires you to wear Honor pvp set to join.

So everyone will have same stats and how hard the dungeon is determined by how many people are participating in that map.

This dungeon should focus on giving Huge XP and for loot it should have low rate drop for the new level 110 sets and maybe any level can drop this items so new players can be rich too while the are leveling.

It will help new players to level up in a full party also the new players won't bother higher level players while they are farming because everyone in this map have same stats.

And one last thing.
    It should be FREE (No platinum needed)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogaa For This Useful Post: