Thread: Rogue equipment Progression

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Default Rogue equipment Progression

Ok so I have pretty much the normal lvl 71 legendaries for my rogue. Now that I have acquired a bit of money what equipment should I buy next? I can't afford a lvl 71 tainted set yet so what should i settle for? do the stats of mireguard I helm and armor justify the price? I farm mostly esg so the bonuses of other sets dont really apply. I am also without a speed set, but im waiting till goblin event before I buy that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Legendary 71 equips with gold loot % are more than enough for esg. You could get a 66 taint/endless for cheaper but personally wouldn't waste the gold until you can buy what you want.

Good luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Invest in mire armor and helm. Legendary 71 dags are fine in most areas. The 71 arc amulet and ring give very nice stats, bought mine with red coins so i dont know if u want to invest in those or not. Seeing as you're looking at a speed set(which is awesome to have for many reasons), maybe just stick to your legendary ring amu.

I would encourage you to invest in the armor/helm.. Given it boosts your stats enough in compared to the costs. Armor is important. Good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Heyo. You can use Swampguard Potency Daggers for the time being. Mire helm and armor, arcane ring and amulet 71 can be bought from the vendor in Festserfang Outpost using Red raid coins. For that you will have to farm a lot in Hydra/Infested Swamp. You can purchase those coins as well but I would recommend save the gold for your speed set. If you want a buff, look for mire shadow amulet. Prices have dropped recently and they go around 800k-1m. And ya, mire is good enough for use till you can buy what you seek next

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

What is your budget ? that would give more information so I know what you can afford, so i know what to suggest. Message me in game and we will discuss a good set for you to use for your budget.