Thread: Disconnect every time I leave a map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Disconnect every time I leave a map

I've looked on forums and found something similar, but not exactly the same as my problem.

I am unable to join or host to start a new map, or go to base or next after finishing a level.
    The first time I do, I disconnect with a message "Failed to connect to Star Legends game servers. Please check your internet connection."

I click OK and am able to log back in and then can host or join or go to base. But the next time I try to go to any other map, the same thing happens again. Same message. Reconnect and I can get one map done, or go to base and take care of business.

My wife plays and has a problem where she has to log in a few times to start, but then is able to play. Looks like an iOS issues with iPad (according to forums). But that lets me know its not a wifi issue. And my triggering event is very consistent. I play on a Xoom and have occasional disconnects besides this issue. But I verified it happens with several toons and different maps.

I have uninstalled. Downloaded and reinstalled several times. Rebooted several times, and verified my system has latest updates.

This has been happening since the last SL update.

Spacetime help!!

I miss my Star Legends:-)

Even a crummy Paladin is a good one if he mashes the heal button a lot!!
    PocketLegend (41), LonelyKDOp (41), CrummyPaladin (41), CrummyMage (41), Manrchy (31), Paladin (10), many more

Alaska, Left the heat on & melted my Igloo...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

This is an on going problem I am dealing with as well. Currently tethering internet to my laptop from my phone. It happens almost every time I try to join a game or leave a game. Sometimes 3 or 4 times in row when I 1rst connect.

Beating my head against the wall tryn to figure out what it could be. I thought the low Bandwidth but this only happens when I tether or turn my phone into a mobile hotspot. Never happens just playing on my phone
    Proud Officer of Infinite Union
    Downloads -36 Commando * Http -36 Operative * URL -36 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Seems that I also am being disconnected. iPad v1 through a buffalo giga router. Usually will stay connected the second time around. When I do get in it appears not much going on to cause the kickout.

Alaska, Left the heat on & melted my Igloo...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Heard we are not alone here. Talked with a few others suffering from odd disconnects at specific times (entering, leaving a zone, logging in)
    It is a huge problem & just started happening after recent updates so that says its not the devices we are using or our Internet connections. After I get disconnected, my laptop is still connected to the internet. I am only having this problem playing Start Legends, not elsewhere

Any help or input would be much appreciated, thanks
    Proud Officer of Infinite Union
    Downloads -36 Commando * Http -36 Operative * URL -36 Engineer