Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: In kind regards of the event!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

+1 aura
    -lb top10 mage

Sent from my SM-J500H using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by panedorin View Post
    Well even with all those pictures and information, the name of the actual item was still different so therefore people would believe there is something special with it. People may have even ran the event for that very reason as they wanted a special vanity. And the core idea of a LB vanity to be accesable for any1 in the game with little to no effort, thats is the main issue.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A530F folosind Tapatalk
    Well said, i remmber anyone can buy it afor 3m on the 1st day alrdy. Tho there was alrdy rumor it was the same suit from crates on the 2nd and 3rd day we still held on the fact that they are diff suit basing on the name, and was alrdy too late to back down since we were alrdy up there enjoying the fun new gameplay of the event.

Not to mention, mostly who took the run was always the guys who run these lb's, and alrdy accepted the fact that it was a letdown.. but still continued grinding because its their nature to do so.
    We just asked sts to not let this error happen ever again, and accepted the error.

But then..
    *Cinco gladly took the initiative to make up for the error like a man, dont take it away from him.

Sent from my vivo 1718 using Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Arfee For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arfee View Post
    +10000 enhancement. Doesnt matter which of those 2 as long as it is cool and noticable, main idea is to seperate it from the loots and make it look exclusive.

Gve us the *hard earned look* kind of effects √√√√

Tytytyty

Totally agree bro 100%. That will surely make players to run and makes the competition more exciting Something worth the effort,time and gold. $$$

P.S Hoping for good stuff during Egg Hunt Event *hopeful eyes*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EynSeren For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Ah I see about the banner thing. If changing the vanity will be easier, then by all means. I think the Top 10 just wanted something to distinguish themselves for their time spent.

Star light, star bright...

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    It’s definitely going to be either a particle or an aura :-)

After further consideration it seems like it would be an even bigger mistake for me to change the items entirely. Specifically for the outcry it will ignite among those who take issue with the quality of the preview post - let alone those who decided not to run and those who tempered their efforts due to the available info (and/ or lack thereof).

+1 for aura!
    #auragang

Enviado de meu moto g(6) play usando o Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ibrazs For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arfee View Post
    Well said, i remmber anyone can buy it afor 3m on the 1st day alrdy. Tho there was alrdy rumor it was the same suit from crates on the 2nd and 3rd day we still held on the fact that they are diff suit basing on the name, and was alrdy too late to back down since we were alrdy up there enjoying the fun new gameplay of the event.

Not to mention, mostly who took the run was always the guys who run these lb's, and alrdy accepted the fact that it was a letdown.. but still continued grinding because its their nature to do so.
    We just asked sts to not let this error happen ever again, and accepted the error.

But then..
    *Cinco gladly took the initiative to make up for the error like a man, dont take it away from him.

I think we can safely say that the ppl who ran top 10 would still be the same whether the vanity was different originally or not...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowdager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prettylicious View Post
    Cinco, this back and forth decision is disappointing. It is NOT fair changing the reward after the event is over. Day 2 of the event,the screenshots of reward were posted and was confirmed that it is indeed the same as the one that can be looted from crates. You even justified it that the top 10 wont have to open crates to own the set. When you confirmed the reward everyone had a chance to either go on with top 10 or settle for lower rank. Now if you are going to change the reward after the event, does others still have a chance to make a decision to go for it? NO, right? I personally applaud you for recognizing that there was a mistake. Hope you learn from it to make future events and the game in general better. Lets move forward from this!
    For one, I’d like to point out that no, we (the top 10, and the only ppl this actually is going to affect now...) were not aware it was exactly the same. If you had read the forums, it said “gleaming golden brawler” and if you would have clicked on the lb to see the rewards, it said “gleaming golden brawler vanity set”, and if you check the crates for the loot table, it just says golden brawler. While I was running top 10, I met at least 20 of the top 10 for each class, and none of them realized this either. Nobody would have ever thought a lb vanity would be lootable, because there has never been lootable lb vanity before. It also was never “confirmed” 100%, which is why Cinco said this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

...The top 10 vanity item set on the other hand was ruined by bad information and poor implementation which gives us the resulting disappointment. Dressing up these items with a cool particle effect or aura seems like a fair thing to do - and it should come as soon as we have the next event items under control.

But there’s no need for you to complain about it anymore because cinco has confirmed it’s happening, and it should, I do hope you realize if this wasn’t changed there would be no way to prove who ran top 10, any top 25 could buy the vanity set and pretend they ran top 10.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowdager For This Useful Post:

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #68
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,182 Posts

My decision has been made :-)

Locking thread.

| | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post: