Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dark Legends PvP is Nearly Dead

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I agree with a lot of things said here but I also think that the trash talking in PvP kills a lot of ppl that actually want to play it. As u know u see more trash talking and harassment among most of the "pro" pvpers. Ive pretty much quit pvp as well mainly BC I can't stand how ppl talk to each other in the arena. I mean its just down right dumb going around and saying crap to each other on a game. I mean come on ppl how old are we 4??? I am far from being a "pro" but i always enjoyed playing when it was lvl 36 but now nah. I'm probably one of the old players left in the game but yet get the occasion noob comment throwed at and im thinking well I'm so sorry that I don't have perfect kdr or farmed kdr hmm guess that makes me a noob but yet ive played since 2012. My opinion is if u take the chat box out of PvP arenas that would cut down on the idiotic comments. Maybe have chat boxes for team mates only this way only teams can talk to each other and not throw out stupid asinine comments to just see how far they can push someone. New players that come and want to play PvP get laughed out the arena BC they don't know how yet or maybe not as good as some...but imagine how that person feels afterwards. I'm not saying let's spread rainbows of love in PvP but maybe cut down on the stupid comments.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Igothikal For This Useful Post: