Quote Originally Posted by Rangerr View Post
PvP should be about build and forge, how tricky build and forge we make and use that to countered enemies.
Now what's goin on, first attack with fb n brim and leave rats to ran off. When his blessed gone keep hitting weapon like mad. Higher the ping and luck, higher the chance to win.
Now snowflake sweater price is 300m+, so if someone need to start this game,
Gems- 80-100m
Weapon- 100m+
Vanity- 300m+
It sounds funny.
Buying Gold with plats doesn't make any sense.

Sent from my Redmi 6 using Tapatalk
purify already mentioned that in his thread and I think they listened because now great weapons to pvp with are available forever in by farming the crafting items in the new campaigns, so now when a new player starts and wants to pvp, he/she knows where to go farm to get great weaps, now gems to be available forever maybe in the same way as these new weapons or as a different method to get them but they still have to be available always for everyone to farm/work for so the game specially PVP does not die and everyone could get the full game experience, the vanity in my opinion every vanity with stats should be taken away from pvp except the pets and the armours, because clarabell pet that you get for reaching lvl51 is like the best for pvp at the moment and its available for everyone to get and the armour sets are also available everywhere specially the green one so everyone like that could be equal and new players won't struggle or get bored trying to get on their feet in this game