Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dark Legends PvP is Nearly Dead

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Igothikal View Post
    I got a idea how about remove all buff items from being used in PvP. There problem solved
    That's what I said but yeah the items which drop in events should not be removed.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tusharreings View Post
    No ofc ,new sets are unfair in PVP.
    U got stats in pve for 600plats (gold tier) that's enough.
    Much better then the kitsch one which gives less as compared to the new Gimp.
    The sweater was of more plats so...

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk
    Yeah man ik 50% speed and damage is a lot but people paid for it so why not just nerf it instead of disabling it completely..15% speed and 10% bonus damage doesn't sound too bad

Sent from my SM-J250F using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mascotmullah View Post
    Yeah man ik 50% speed and damage is a lot but people paid for it so why not just nerf it instead of disabling it completely..15% speed and 10% bonus damage doesn't sound too bad

Cinco already mentioned that stats will not work in pvp.
    So why people but it for pvp purpose.
    For fair pvp ,no extra buffs (except those items which drop in event)
    15% speed and 10% damage is a lot man.
    Think of 550 damage(10 percent of that would be 55 damage)
    It will ruin the pvp.
    I think you got it now

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Purifysoul View Post
    I feel like if specific gems were ones with such buffs as speed for example would make more sense, and it would be dropable in a campaign. A solstice lvl51 that works in pvp doesn't sound bad.
    It's too early to talk about these things I'd say. Let's get some of the smaller changes that need no argument first, then step by step we give more ideas.
    I just got an idea now from this suggestion yk
    How about if we suggest to cinco to bring an elder moon gem with powerful stats as a level cap reward for level 51 instead of bringing a recoloured helix which people mainly want for looks instead of function and if cinco was to bring an elder moon gem as level cap reward it would benefit everyone because pvp would become easier to get into as you already get a powerful elder moon gem for free instead of having to waste millions on the ones put up for sale in auction and still probably waste some extra gold on forging it with the stats that you want then coming to us having an elder firestar...I think it's gonna be op if cinco were to actually make provision but I think it would be nice if we got it in a different way apart from farming and I'm sure you'll all be wondering what I'm driving at
    For a start let's flashback to the event that brought the first firestar ..it involved the first form of crafting that dl ever witnessed and last month cinco said that crafting would become more prevalent in coming events due to the fact that a lot of players (myself inclusive) enjoyed crafting the djinn pets so in the same vein maybe just maybe we could get to have the components for the crafting of the elder firestar drop in the new campaign maps and when we get all components then we can craft ..in this way it will he easy for players to get their hands on them and it would make people farm more
    Worthy of note though is the fact that the first firestar gave a 50% speed bonus which as everyone has agreed is a lot for pvp so maybe cinco could nerf it down to 25% speed (10% higher than the speed on red sun crystal) which is reasonable imo considering that this is an elder item and as a result it should possess powerful buffs besides having powerful stats

It's just a suggestion though
    Let me know what you all think of it
    If it's good then let's upvote it so cinco sees both this suggestion and other suggestions on this thread and implements it so that we all enjoy pvp once more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

How about if we suggest to cinco to bring an elder moon gem with powerful stats as a level cap reward for level 51 instead of bringing a recoloured helix which people mainly want for looks instead of function and if cinco was to bring an elder moon gem as level cap reward it would benefit everyone because pvp would become easier to get into as you already get a powerful elder moon gem for free instead of having to waste millions on the ones put up for sale in auction and still probably waste some extra gold on forging it with the stats that you want then coming to us having an elder firestar...I think it's gonna be op if cinco were to actually make provision but I think it would be nice if we got it in a different way apart from farming and I'm sure you'll all be wondering what I'm driving at
    For a start let's flashback to the event that brought the first firestar ..it involved the first form of crafting that dl ever witnessed and last month cinco said that crafting would become more prevalent in coming events due to the fact that a lot of players (myself inclusive) enjoyed crafting the djinn pets so in the same vein maybe just maybe we could get to have the components for the crafting of the elder firestar drop in the new campaign maps and when we get all components then we can craft ..in this way it will he easy for players to get their hands on them and it would make people farm more
    Worthy of note though is the fact that the first firestar gave a 50% speed bonus which as everyone has agreed is a lot for pvp so maybe cinco could nerf it down to 25% speed (10% higher than the speed on red sun crystal) which is reasonable imo considering that this is an elder item and as a result it should possess powerful buffs besides having powerful stats

If it's good then let's upvote it so cinco sees both this suggestion and other suggestions on this thread and implements it so that we all enjoy pvp once more

What about Helix Recolour as a really Hard Mission Reward, and Elder moon gem, also Crimson, Shadow, Beast and weap as a Drop on a map like Underworld Event?

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I agree pvp is in a critical state because of that event that gave people op gems if they attended. For returning OGS and New players pvp became useless as we just sit in club merching Vanity. Hoping level cap will make improvements for pvpers. Also the forge made pvp worse also. RNG on gems shouldn’t be a thing. Especially in pvp. There should be a separate forge for both pvp/pve.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Atomiclegend View Post
    I agree pvp is in a critical state because of that event that gave people op gems if they attended. For returning OGS and New players pvp became useless as we just sit in club merching Vanity. Hoping level cap will make improvements for pvpers. Also the forge made pvp worse also. RNG on gems shouldn’t be a thing. Especially in pvp. There should be a separate forge for both pvp/pve.
    Bro if you ask me ..yes forge has made things complicated but look on the bright side at least everyone's build isn't the same ..imo forge should be left untouched ..having a crazy forge is one thing but having pure skill is a whole different thing .you mustn't have 608 damage like some players at present do in order to be seen or known as being a strong pvper and besides that change is constant . Forge was one of the changes that came to dl so why not adjust to the changes and move on rather than complain about it ..as for the suggestions above on making some of those items available in the ways I stated that's all I have to say on that ..I've made my point already and have nothing to add to that ..if you have anything else that can be upbuilding and constructive toward our aim you can always say so but saying that forge and buffs should be removed well I totally disagree because pvp has moved from that point and nothing can make it go back to exactly what it was before forge and elder gems came along so let's find a way to bring about more winds of positive change and keep moving forward instead of backward
    Finally when you talk about helix I have said it before and I will say it again that helix is not necessary because the large number of those who want to own a helix just want it for looks only and sadly vanity weaps don't exist yet in dl so bringing helix is a waste of the developers time which they would have used in making something which would be more useful so let's move on from these old things and focus in bringing new stuff that would be helpful to everyone
    Peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheat View Post
    What about Helix Recolour as a really Hard Mission Reward, and Elder moon gem, also Crimson, Shadow, Beast and weap as a Drop on a map like Underworld Event?

We do not need helix
    And tbh I'd love another ancients of the underworld quest event cause thay event was the bomb when it first came so yeah that would be welcome but I think it would be better if elder moon gem came as a level cap reward then maybe we get to craft an elder firestar while the remaining 2 gems and the weaps we get them as drops in some event

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

I liked a lot underworld quest too
    We do not need helix
    And tbh I'd love another ancients of the underworld quest event cause thay event was the bomb when it first came so yeah that would be welcome but I think it would be better if elder moon gem came as a level cap reward then maybe we get to craft an elder firestar while the remaining 2 gems and the weaps we get them as drops in some event

Envoyé de mon SM-T561 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

We do not need helix

If Recolour of Helix is Lvl 51, people will use it for Pvp, Anyways Our Helix is Lvl 26 im not wrong....so...what's the matter abt bringing it back?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

If Recolour of Helix is Lvl 51, people will use it for Pvp, Anyways Our Helix is Lvl 26 im not wrong....so...what's the matter abt bringing it back?

Who tf is going to use a helix in PvP lmao.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

If it's lvl 51, and recolor is a elder, gimme a reason of why not Lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

If it's lvl 51, and recolor is a elder, gimme a reason of why not Lol.

Dude....I wasn't talking about helix here..I was just making a reference..if you want helix it's fine but because you want it doesn't mean that others want it to come back or that it will be brought back and I can assure you that if it were to come back you wouldn't be able to use it in pvp buy that said let's focus on what's important and stop arguing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Long read but well worth it.
    It's sad to say this but in the current state of PvP and DL in general I miss players like Keph who always brought some fun (if toxic) into it
    Last edited by sense; 03-24-2019 at 03:32 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Bro if you ask me ..yes forge has made things complicated but look on the bright side at least everyone's build isn't the same ..imo forge should be left untouched ..having a crazy forge is one thing but having pure skill is a whole different thing .you mustn't have 608 damage like some players at present do in order to be seen or known as being a strong pvper and besides that change is constant . Forge was one of the changes that came to dl so why not adjust to the changes and move on rather than complain about it ..as for the suggestions above on making some of those items available in the ways I stated that's all I have to say on that ..I've made my point already and have nothing to add to that ..if you have anything else that can be upbuilding and constructive toward our aim you can always say so but saying that forge and buffs should be removed well I totally disagree because pvp has moved from that point and nothing can make it go back to exactly what it was before forge and elder gems came along so let's find a way to bring about more winds of positive change and keep moving forward instead of backward
    Finally when you talk about helix I have said it before and I will say it again that helix is not necessary because the large number of those who want to own a helix just want it for looks only and sadly vanity weaps don't exist yet in dl so bringing helix is a waste of the developers time which they would have used in making something which would be more useful so let's move on from these old things and focus in bringing new stuff that would be helpful to everyone
    Peace

totally disagree with you mate. having lower stats than others does matter alot like ALOT

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

purify didn't mention any helix in his post and bringing that gem you want as a reward in lvl51 isn't needed tbh . as puri's thread says. just make them farmable like fang obsidian moontear. a helix lvl51 as reward for lvl51level up is worth it. levelling up takes time and effort so the reward might as well be a surprise and worth it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Subscribe to Pewdiepie View Post
    purify didn't mention any helix in his post and bringing that gem you want as a reward in lvl51 isn't needed tbh . as puri's thread says. just make them farmable like fang obsidian moontear. a helix lvl51 as reward for lvl51level up is worth it. levelling up takes time and effort so the reward might as well be a surprise and worth it
    Nah let's not waste the lvl cap reward on a reskin. It should be something new.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The newest update is great we got craftable weapons that are available for everyone to get, that's a big part of this thread done and achieved . now gems needed hopefully they 'll also make them available for all and permanent in the future just like the new weaps

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

if they carry on listening to this thread and make the gems available forever like the new items pvp will be alive again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Weapon combo has to go... pvp is bad pvp is about luck pvp is not fun guys. They have to listen to this thread already... I totally agree this would help the game alot especially Pvp itself
    reduce combo chance to hit or remove it completely from pvp or keep it but as a specific combo like brim combo u get it after doing specific powers just like purify said above