Thread: Energy Visibility on Map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Energy Visibility on Map

Is there anyway that you guys can make it possible for dropped Energies to be displayed on the map while farming during events? There A a lot of times you miss energy drops because it's either hidden by a wall or a crate or a chest or some other game environmental item or the energy drop just get straight up ignored by your pet in favor of attacking barrels or some other useless and irrelavently programmed behavior. While we're on the subject can we just get pets to completely stop attacking barrels and random stuff while enemies are around please and make it so that we can customize what types of loot our pets go after to pick up? I feel like these suggestions would make farming energy and or other items in game a lot more efficient for players. Below is an example photo replace the red dots with green ones. In other RPG games when certain items drop they are visible on the map represented by a DOT or some sort of symbol what I am suggesting is something similar when an energy drops a small Green Dot will appear in the area that it is located making it easier to spot the energy on the map and also ensuring that you know it's there and can claim it. I hope this is taken into consideration thank you for your time and efforts devs
    Last edited by Luckylilmofo; 03-23-2019 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Adding photo

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Luckylilmofo For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Luckylilmofo View Post
    Is there anyway that you guys can make it possible for dropped Energies to be displayed on the map while farming during events? There A a lot of times you miss energy drops because it's either hidden by a wall or a crate or a chest or some other game environmental item or the energy drop just get straight up ignored by your pet in favor of attacking barrels or some other useless and irrelavently programmed behavior. While we're on the subject can we just get pets to completely stop attacking barrels and random stuff while enemies are around please and make it so that we can customize what types of loot our pets go after to pick up? I feel like these suggestions would make farming energy and or other items in game a lot more efficient for players. Below is an example photo replace the red dots with green ones. In other RPG games when certain items drop they are visible on the map represented by a DOT or some sort of symbol what I am suggesting is something similar when an energy drops a small Green Dot will appear in the area that it is located making it easier to spot the energy on the map and also ensuring that you know it's there and can claim it. I hope this is taken into consideration thank you for your time and efforts devs
    Sounds like a good idea too me..ign Topfrog .....ribbit ribbit

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

IDK about this one, chief. People who abuse bots and re-run maps over and over can reuse this to run their bots, and then disable it, see if they got any energy, and then get it and redo this.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyptix For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kyptix View Post
    IDK about this one, chief. People who abuse bots and re-run maps over and over can reuse this to run their bots, and then disable it, see if they got any energy, and then get it and redo this.
    Good point... Maybe it can be blocked somehow..or checked each run for bot or macro abuse.... Not sure about how technology works but i bet there's someway for keep that from happening..energy isn't stash able ...so they would have to bot or macro with their main character..unless they are using a event only type..of character...

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

7. The Following User Says Thank You to CHAOSSS For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

There is a suggestion section......

If you want to be heard and taken seriously, why are you posting here???? Do you just want The forum people to see it and not the DEVs??????

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Motherless_Child For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    There is a suggestion section......

If you want to be heard and taken seriously, why are you posting here???? Do you just want The forum people to see it and not the DEVs??????
    Thank you for the advice I'm new to the forums and how they work. Since you've brought to my attention that there is a specific section dedicated to suggestions I'll be sure to post this and future suggestions onto the designated forum page. Might I suggest, if you'll allow me one final suggestion on the incorrect page, that you tone down the aggression and feeble attempts at demeaning in future interactions with me and other members of this community when offering advice. I would truly appreciate it. Thanks for the info.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Dots on map would be good but letting people choose what pet can pick up is bad, it would work if there wasn't botters though...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thewolfbull View Post
    Dots on map would be good but letting people choose what pet can pick up is bad, it would work if there wasn't botters though...
    Yeah you're right about that I didn't consider botters.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Simple solution would be for an option for the player to choose if the pet automatically picks up items or attacks first, then players can set it on items and the pet will retrieve the items before attacking

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Always thought about the same. Sometimes (in random) we have to rush to follow the players and many energies get lost.
    Also the pets should be able to pick energy even at far distance. One time my pet literally passed by the energy and chose to pick a damage nature was at the other side. At that time I just wanted had to reccord that because was unbelievable.

Enviado de meu MotoG3 usando o Tapatalk