Quote Originally Posted by Lowlyspy View Post

And now to your recent decision to make "level anywhere" elixers. This decision just baffled me to no end at first, why would a company that attempted to outlaw powerleveling with the decision to make maps level restricted even think to make something like this? Now i know. I decided to join an AO2 game today to work on my 42 and saw something that just disgusted me, literally 20 locked games of Plasma Pyramid all with one person in them and the max level of the group was in the 60's.

EDIT: I gave you guys a link to my suggestions for campaigns on par with AO3 somewhere in this pile of posts but i'll put it here for ease of finding it, check them out and let me know what you think when you get the time. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...uested-by-Javi
Lowly, I was probably one of those level 60 plus players in a locked Plasma run. I farm pots in Plasma. And the gold isn't bad either. I'm lvl 66 now so there's no xp for me any how. Believe it or not a lot of players don't know u can farm pots. LOL. I've taught a lot of my guild mates how to farm pots and plasma is a good place to do it. Please don't assume that everyone in a locked plasma run is leveling in there. Some of us are just farmers trying to save a coin or 2. :-). Personally I've saved over 10k in gold by farming for 30 min or so every other day or so. (once I learned how to do it myself) LOL