Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ok. Ive been patient... but

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Ok. Ive been patient... but

Pvp has gotten unbearably unplayable. The glitches im experiencing cause me to run without stopping, skill fails that arent caused by interrupts, and skills activate while im still holding the button. Ive been happy despite the faults of this game and in the past ive accepted that there are glitches ill have to accept. But what i just expereicned in pvp is UNACCEPTABLE AND NEEDS to be examined. An additional detail about my account is that ive got a fully unlocked hotbar and maybe the sudden increase in skill fails is caused by people switching loadouts.

I dont know how i can possibly intentionally replicate a glitch like this. Im just a customer who enjoys ur game and who wants to play. Im not paid to figure this stuff out, and quitting is becoming more of an option for me.

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,893 Posts

I'd be happy to do something about it if I could reproduce the problem, but we haven't been able to make it happen, and we've seen no reports of it from anyone but you. I'm guessing that your device/os is dropping touch events in some weird way.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I notice this glitch only seems to happen in or after times of duress and times of frenzied button pushing. A guildmate told me he doenst use gale force anymore because his didnt work right either and Im sure there are other examples of this happening but arent getting reported.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Sometimes aimshot when get released is not shooting and even though you make it properly.

AND YES quitting is going to be a good option for me too

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Seriously ..these controls..

the hotbar switch list pops up when im in combat.in pvp.

I run when in the direction i dont want to go and i try to run the other way but its a fight between the controls going where they want and where i want.

Skills fail when im charging skill it fails. It always seems to be when im charging gale force, but it could just be that thats the skill i charge more than the others so statistally it would seem like its that skill.

Futumsh, i read ur responses, ty, but maybe more people will come forward with similar claims if they read this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by schrodinger's cat View Post
    Pvp has gotten unbearably unplayable. The glitches im experiencing cause me to run without stopping, skill fails that arent caused by interrupts, and skills activate while im still holding the button. Ive been happy despite the faults of this game and in the past ive accepted that there are glitches ill have to accept. But what i just expereicned in pvp is UNACCEPTABLE AND NEEDS to be examined. An additional detail about my account is that ive got a fully unlocked hotbar and maybe the sudden increase in skill fails is caused by people switching loadouts.

I dont know how i can possibly intentionally replicate a glitch like this. Im just a customer who enjoys ur game and who wants to play. Im not paid to figure this stuff out, and quitting is becoming more of an option for me.
    this happens to me sometimes if my device is connected to charging... No other times
    Ign : siersan (R), Guild : <Airborn>

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Thats interesting. Im often charging so ill take notice next time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I think I can shed some light on the issue , sometimes when the other player is lagging it makes there character not move and what happens is when you attack them they dont get hit because they arent there . What eventually happens is you get killed because they lagged and this is horribly unfair they should die not you =[

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    I think I can shed some light on the issue , sometimes when the other player is lagging it makes there character not move and what happens is when you attack them they dont get hit because they arent there . What eventually happens is you get killed because they lagged and this is horribly unfair they should die not you =[
    That's not how it works. Someone else lagging just means they see themselves further off from where the server does, but the server does the targeting / hit checking, so clients that aren't lagging have a more accurate display of where the lagging person is for those purposes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Well my ping never goes over 200 and I'm on a wired system and occasionally I wont be able to hit the other player and then I just die

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Lol i hate when that happens but the issue isnt ping/lag related and it's happend in guildhall too but only after intense combat.but thanks bc that idea was worth mentioning.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Btw ..charging/not charging device doesnt make a difference.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Seriously this really sucks! The hotbar menu to select a loadout keeps popping up, my skills lock and i stand there doing nothing! This is a true lesson in humility when trash talking nabs kill me in pvp because of a glitch! I dont want to buy a new tablet only to discover its not the tablet. I am very upset about this but i love this game. I already wasted 5mil on the cryo pendant that has had a glitch for 5 years and it was only fixed recently, now do i need to buy a new tablet to prove theres a problem? If im wrong so what, its my tablet and i feel a little like a fool, but if its the game and i bought a tablet for nothing id be an even bigger fool!

14.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #14
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,893 Posts

I get that you're upset, but when something literally happens only to you, and I can't reproduce it, there's nothing I can do about it. It sounds to me like your device has issues with touch events. Maybe borrow another device, see if it happens there, or try the web version?