As promised I came back to the game for the expansion, It took some time for STS to launch this expansion so I was very excited to see all the improvements.

I commend the Loco Dev Cinco (and his team) for the design of the expansion map and mobs, also the art work on event items they look very good. I also like to commend my fav. dev Futumsh for all the fixes and features he is been pushing on priority, he is always on overtime xD.

Anyway, I have been playing the expansion for last 1 week, the maps looks different and pretty but I didn't find the content challenging. I am not able to pin point the issue here, perhaps things are very easy and generic for my personal taste. They could have added some community goals and I hope they expand the content and add more story to it going forward.
Right now this expansion only looks like an excuse for new level cap so sts can start pushing new gear in locks, which I find very unnecessary because clearly players dont need the new gears to do the new content. Commonsense? But I know people will level to 76 and buy the new gear for no reason.

Look I am not against monetization, all I am asking is to feed the cow before you milk it. Anyway I dont want to be toxic, so lets keep this short:
  • Did devs look into pvp suggestions and make any changes?
    NO
  • Did they look into Class balance?
    NO
  • What about new game mechanics?
    NO
  • Does the content compliment the classes?
    NO
  • Did they look into reviving the different play style? [The age old Gun vs Staff, Bow vs Dag and Sword vs Aegis debate]
    NO

So, is the current game worth coming back?
NO.

Closing this thread, closing my forum account and closing my game account. It was fun while it lasted. A big thanks to everyone I met through this game for making my experience totally worth it