Thread: Quality's L.30-35 Warbird Guide

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Default Quality's L.30-35 Warbird Guide

Quality's L.30-35 Warbird Guide!

Comment: Coming into this thread I want people to know this is not the main Mega bird guide that I am making and currently working on, but more of a simplified version of the guide without the aspects of all the known gears, stats, and drop location/plat store location of said items. With that out of the way enjoy...peace!

As more and more birds are coming into the PvP zone of L.30-35, I see many are choosing to take the route of dex bird instead of Str. While Dex can indeed hold it's own against top competitors, such as Mage and bear, there are still certain situation where you will fail as a Dex bird, and thus Warbird is born!

Name:  Screenshot_20190330-105816.png
Views: 423
Size:  896.3 KB Name:  Screenshot_20190330-110041.png
Views: 414
Size:  907.9 KB

Chapter 1: Attributes!

Starting with the attributes is laying the foundations into forming/sculpting your perfect warbird. In my guide we will only be following the attribute of Strength or STR which will focus on you being 95 base str at minimum.

Name:  Screenshot_20190330-112751.jpg
Views: 350
Size:  103.8 KB As a L.30 you will invest your points into 95 Base Str and 59 Base DEX. Doing this will allow you to equip your iceberg gear sets such as Longsword and Hatchet, Iceberg armor, and iceberg frozen shield.

Comment: As a L.32 depending on your budget you will stick to 95 Base STR and put the extra 10 attributes into DEX. If you have money to buy Green Iceberg Longsword L.32 then you will go 100 Base STR and 64 BASE DEX.

Name:  Screenshot_20190330-114007.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  104.0 KBAs A L.35 You really only need 95 Base STR rest DEX since you will be getting your very first viable Lizard Leg/Banjo Basher from swamps. If you have green ice then I'll still follow my attributes of 100 Base STR and 79 Base DEX.

Comment: If you do own or can afford a L.35 Swamp Rat Lizard Leg/Swamp Rat Banjo Basher go 95 Base STR rest dex. You will not be needing any more str since these items are 75 Base Str and has superior skill damage compared to Iceberg Longswords

Chapter 2: Gear!

L.30-32 Warbird Longsword Setup
    Name:  Screenshot_20190330-130837.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  144.8 KB Name:  Screenshot_20190330-130841.jpg
Views: 374
Size:  154.1 KB Name:  Screenshot_20190330-130847.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  154.8 KB Name:  Screenshot_20190330-130851.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  133.3 KB Name:  Screenshot_20190330-130856.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  138.4 KB

Comment: As a Level 32 Warbird you can substitute Green Ice Longsword for Iceberg Longsword L.30. L.32 Green Ice adds 4 more DMG and DPS than the L.30 Iceberg equipment. If you don't have Conqeror Plat helm and Armor substitute Dex Halloween Helm and Armor L.30 or Dex Halloween Helm and Iceberg Armor.

L.35 Swamp Rat/Longsword Warbird
    Name:  Screenshot_20190330-132452.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  145.7 KB Name:  Screenshot_20190330-132456.jpg
Views: 369
Size:  154.9 KB Name:  Screenshot_20190330-132459.jpg
Views: 341
Size:  153.9 KB Name:  Screenshot_20190330-132504.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  140.5 KB Name:  Screenshot_20190330-132508.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  143.6 KB

Comment: This is a full dodge warbird setup. You don't actually require to use this as you could easily fall back on my first gear setup but I do suggest this to be your main. If dodge isn't working out for you then buy L.35 Dex Halloween Helm and Armor to increase your skill DMG tenfold.

Chapter 3: My Build!

L.30-32 Shatter Hybrid build!
    Name:  Screenshot_20190330-133507.jpg
Views: 361
Size:  136.4 KB

Comment: At L.30 you won't truly be requiring shatter as break is more than enough to do a considerable amount of damage. As you level up from 30 to 32 I do advise having shatter but if using combos isn't your thing I would most definelty advise you to max focus as your base Hit% is extremely low. A perfect hybrid build for L.32 would be 6 Blast shot 1 Thorn root 5 Focus 6 Evasion 5 Break 1 Shatter 1 Repulse 6 Blind.

L.35 Hybrid Double Root build!
    Name:  Screenshot_20190330-134150.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  109.6 KB

Comment: This build is more basic/simple compared to the stuff I usually make. You can remove Root wall if you're not going to be focusing yourself at close range but outside of that I think this build is very good for beginners. Another great starter build would be 6 Blast shot 1 Thorn root 5 focus 6 Evasion 6 Break 1 Shatter 3 Repulse 6 Blind.

Chapter 4: Combos against classes!

Against Mages: Your combos against mages will be based on their actions, range, your ability to rush in for a quick win, and timing. In a "GO!" fight start by securing a location that is 12 meters away from the mage. No farther back and no closer to the player. When buffed up linger around 12 meters awhile and watch for their actions. If the mage Ms first you will need to react quick by popping their bubble with Blast Shot then following up with blind break repulse while moving in forward. Seems complicated but it's a very destructive playstyle by keeping distance until it's time to strike with a fatal blow. If need be you can start the fight by buffing then rushing in with Blast break blind to try and end the fight as quickly as possible before ms is fully activated.

Against Bears: Your combos against a bear may vary depending on their attribute. Bears are most likely to be DEX with talon/crossbow or STR with tank gear or Longsword. Vs STR bears always start your combo with Blind Break. follow the combo up at range with thorn root shatter blast repulse. Repeat this combo if the bear isn't dead yet. if you're use repulse first then root once they come back to close the distance. You will eventually win the fight as long as you stat out of CB range which is 3 meters. Against DEX bears you cannot kite nor fight at range so start with break blind blast root close distance for auto then finish the fight with shatter repulse. If this doesn't work out for you then use repulse first then break blind root shatter blast, you'll have a 50/50 chance of dying in this as it's high risk.

Against Birds: Next to mage other birds will be your hardest opponents. With the ability of blind you will be left with little to no Hit% so stay wary. Start your combo off with break blast blind. This will usually be the main combo that you will use against other archers. If this is to fail you might want to focus on trying to land break blast as fast as you can in practice fights to increase your overall speed.

Against Foxes: A much more easier class to kill on this list, foxes are only deadly when you allow them in close. Start with repulse first then root once they dash, follow root up with blind break shatter blast then repulse again. Against Dex foxes you're going to want to nuke them with a perfect Break blast blind repulse combo. At no point should you allow a DEX fox to enter close proximity as it will shred your HP in half a second.

Against Rhinos:....Run. A rhino is a bird's ultimate killer. Study the rhinos stats by poking at it in a friendly manner. At any point do you recognize that the rhino is using armor amulet and 3pc then you should abort mission and tell the said rhino to leave you alone! In a more serious manner vs rhinos you will need to focus on acknowledging their skills. When you see birds flying over the rhinos head that indicates that to player has guardian. With guardian you should never try to attack them but mostly wait it out until it's gone. Keep the rhino at bay as much as you can with repulse and root repeated. Once birds are gone then you should blind, let the rhino heal, then follow up with break root shatter blast repulse, blind again once it's cooled down. DO NOT EVER GET WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY VS THE RHINO. Stay far and secure always.

This was my mini and very first guide on forum. I would love inputs on what I should improve and If the pictures are acting up just know there is something wrong with PL forum on my end that's not posting them correctly for me. Thanks!
    Last edited by MageFFA; 03-30-2019 at 02:19 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Thank you for this guide, very in depth and helpful . Might just be on my end but the screenshots aren't loading

Sent from my Moto C using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Oh wow so pictures legit deleted itself when I posted. so when I went to edit them they all came back. Nerve racking!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eatmyshred View Post
    Thank you for this guide, very in depth and helpful . Might just be on my end but the screenshots aren't loading

Sent from my Moto C using Tapatalk
    Yeah pictures are very glitchy. It's acting up rn as I edit them.