Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Stop Ruining Endgame

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Default Stop Ruining Endgame

(Titles a bit dramatic i know)
    Ill keep it short and simple
    Nerf ebon aegis
    Why? Insta shouldn’t be a part of pvp this is exactly what killed endgame at cap 66
    Listen to your pvpers for once
    The proc is too unpredictable
    How will new pvpers learn if tanks just spam auto and rogues aims at the aegis by mistakes and get punished for it with a insta kill that leaves a bad taste in their mouth making them not wanting to try pvp ever again
    Keep in mind this is a MOBILE GAME ..devices are too small to make precise aiming to skip a tank and aim directly to an opponent

Reduce the reflection dmg give the player chance to react to it

Dont make the same mistake as cap 66

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Terrorshock1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I’m my opinion I’d think it’s fine the way it is, but if you’re going that route. Just nerf it in PVP and not pve. Thanks.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

In my opinion..Ebon works well in pve too.. Its a nice weapon to run with in heavy mobs and boss kills.. Nerfing it would be hard on the pve end of the game..

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

also:
    -give that proc different color/effects (atm is looking as cottonkill shield)
    -and fix that glitch with autousing aimed/nox, really sucks vs ebon now https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...sses-things-up
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 03-31-2019 at 11:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    I’m my opinion I’d think it’s fine the way it is, but if you’re going that route. Just nerf it in PVP and not pve. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CHAOSSS View Post
    In my opinion..Ebon works well in pve too.. Its a nice weapon to run with in heavy mobs and boss kills.. Nerfing it would be hard on the pve end of the game..

Guys read...this is about pvp not pve iam asking for a pvp nerf
    Go test for yourself the ebon proc is broken in pvp no player wants to be punished for a simple mistake and sometimes it isnt even a mistake the aim is release before it even proc then the tank procs as the rogue has released the aim this isnt fair at all im a tank myself this just ruins pvp for me and sure for other veterans players aswell

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

True..I agree..nerf for pvp only....just seen a lot of procs nerfed over the years that effected pvp and pve both..id hate to see a good pve weapon get nerfed both ways ... ..they have ebon nerfed in festerfang brawler ..they should do that with other pvp related stuff too..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

+1

Mcrit here, True , very true. It's ruining endgame as even PvE players with ebon aegis enter PvP and kill people . A 4v4 with 2-3 ebon aegis tanks in a team , That's like Unbeatable. Please Nerf the ebon Aegis so PvP can be fair like it always has been and also 71 will be active .

Sent from my Le X507 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Rymelic; 04-01-2019 at 08:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

imo they should completely change the proc to look like maybe a bright green sheild and reduce the reflect amount IN PVP only a lil bit.casting gale, one of the weakest hitting attacks a mage has, should not reflect back and take half my hp down .-.

also atm when the aegis procs aura goes away the reflect bubble remains for a few moments and still reflects damage. its very missleading because we all look for the proc aura to stop attacking.if they use cottonkills aa u cant even tell when the proc ends.

i like ebon weps tho because it makes people who blindly spam skills *cough cough rogues* watch more what they do rather than just spamming.(in pvp ofc) so a complete nerf/ruin of this wep shouldnt happen.just a slight tweek!

just my two cents =)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Just look before attacking. No to ebon aegis nerf. Come on, wars get one wep in 2-3 expansions worth keeping, let them have that at least.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

+ 1 its not good if ur all tanks have ebon in pvp area

Senior Member Thesaint Bermudez's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Sorry NO devs for this atm.

we busy in upcoming event.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Nerf ebon aegis proc and ebon staff too. Simply not fair to have such a proc like that in clash.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fightbeast View Post
    Just look before attacking. No to ebon aegis nerf. Come on, wars get one wep in 2-3 expansions worth keeping, let them have that at least.
    Dude im a tank myself no dps wants to pvp with broken weps dont ruin pvp just because you want kills im willing to bet if you were a rogue you wouldn’t be able to avoid my proc if u release aim while a tank procs u cant take your aim back can u? So please get out of here with look before attacking
    Im a tank and its simply broken
    Eventually pvp will just be
    4TANKS VS 4 TANKS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thesaint Bermudez View Post
    Sorry NO devs for this atm.

we busy in upcoming event.

Welll there better be one atleast i mean pvp community matters too not just pve

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorshock1 View Post
    Dude im a tank myself no dps wants to pvp with broken weps dont ruin pvp just because you want kills im willing to bet if you were a rogue you wouldn’t be able to avoid my proc if u release aim while a tank procs u cant take your aim back can u? So please get out of here with look before attacking
    Im a tank and its simply broken
    Eventually pvp will just be
    4TANKS VS 4 TANKS
    If you simply wanted to “lose” go to festerfangs brawler map, it’s a lot better than pvp. If you think ebone aegis is so “op” and not “fair” simply just switch to ebone sword instead and problem solved. No need to nerf, sts had it tested and nerfed it several times and they said it was fine, that the proc is suppose to do that. If you’re going to nerf it, just nerf the probability of it procing. Reduce its proc and cut it half and there ya go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    If you simply wanted to “lose” go to festerfangs brawler map, it’s a lot better than pvp. If you think ebone aegis is so “op” and not “fair” simply just switch to ebone sword instead and problem solved. No need to nerf, sts had it tested and nerfed it several times and they said it was fine, that the proc is suppose to do that. If you’re going to nerf it, just nerf the probability of it procing. Reduce its proc and cut it half and there ya go.

How does me switching from aegis to sword fix the problem the issue here is that the aegis is imbalance put it in this scenario
    4tanks(all ebon aegis) vs 2tanks 2 dps who will win?
    The 4 tanks
    4tank line up is unbeatable unless you use 4 tanks vs 4 tanks then it’s endless
    You see the problem here?
    Rogues arent needed
    Mages arent needed
    Nothing stops tank stacking this is only part of the issue procs that kill base on luck shouldn’t be part of pvp it takes 0 effort to spam auto attack and pray for proc

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Terrorshock1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorshock1 View Post
    How does me switching from aegis to sword fix the problem the issue here is that the aegis is imbalance put it in this scenario
    4tanks(all ebon aegis) vs 2tanks 2 dps who will win?
    The 4 tanks
    4tank line up is unbeatable unless you use 4 tanks vs 4 tanks
    You see the problem here?
    Rogues arent needed
    Mages arent needed
    Nothing stops tank stacking this is only part of the issue procs that kill base on luck shouldn’t be part of pvp it takes 0 effort to spam auto attack and pray for proc

There’s a reason why that weapon is worth 80m+ right? You don’t speak on behalf of all tanks. You know there are many players who didn’t want it nerfed in the first place mate, it’s been nerfed enough, let us warriors have our moment of victory in pvp for once after 3 or 4 years since cap 46. Don’t worry, I’m sure sts will stir up something and make rogues and mages overpowering too, if you want active “pvp” just go to festerfang brawler map, it’s where all players are at anyways.

I get your point about the “fairness” and whatnot. Learn to adapt and just let it be, pvp is evolving into something a lot better where everyone can enjoy and it’s called brawler festerfang. Not trying to argue with you or nothing but I feel like this should be a voting matter instead just trying to force sts to just change it because YOU don’t like it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

LOL. Me look for kills?! Fightbeast toon is a rogue fyi. And dont act all high and mighty, you arent doing this out of the goodness of your heart by being 'a war'; just selfish reasons. If you had a Ebon Aegis, probably you wont be making a thread here. Yes maybe the proc rate can be reduced like the dragon dags in PvP, but not the overall effects of the proc. But this SHOULDN'T AFFECT PVE. People dont know how to adapt to changes and make threads like this.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fightbeast For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

I wasn't going to comment in here but "if you want active “pvp” just go to festerfang brawler map". What lmao? That map is not pvp period! 99.9% of the people who so call "Pvp" in that map never step foot in "Real Pvp" and there is reason for that. X_X

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    I wasn't going to comment in here but "if you want active “pvp” just go to festerfang brawler map". What lmao? That map is not pvp period! 99.9% of the people who so call "Pvp" in that map never step foot in "Real Pvp" and there is reason for that. X_X
    You’re right, it’s a Brawling map. “Real pvp” is dead, everyone’s at festerfang. Move on, People don’t step in “real pvp” because it’s dead and overrun by maxed out players.

A more logical reason why people don’t go into “real pvp” is because festerfang is just better overall, anyone can join in. You can be blue and fight red or red and fight blue or neither and fight both red and blue, also it doesn’t effect your deaths and kills too. In simpler words “it’s fun”. You’re welcome to pvp all you want in the real arenas but don’t be expecting players to go there with a better “pvp” map in game.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post: