Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Stop Ruining Endgame

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Default Stop Ruining Endgame

Quote Originally Posted by Fightbeast View Post
    LOL. Me look for kills?! Fightbeast toon is a rogue fyi. And dont act all high and mighty, you arent doing this out of the goodness of your heart by being 'a war'; just selfish reasons. If you had a Ebon Aegis, probably you wont be making a thread here. Yes maybe the proc rate can be reduced like the dragon dags in PvP, but not the overall effects of the proc. But this SHOULDN'T AFFECT PVE. People dont know how to adapt to changes and make threads like this.
    Lol i have a ebon aegis and i can afford x3 ebon aegis if i want ...that isnt the issue i always been on board with things that make pvp great and enjoyable this proc isnt fun for anyone well ive never seen you in endgame pvp so i don’t understand why you even bother commenting if you never actually pvp everyday yeah its easy to just say let warriors have their moment insta kill isnt the way devs should stick with procs that arent insta kill
    People keep saying dont touch it for pve
    I think people just dont want it nerf in pve dude ive never said anything about pve pls comment on some pve thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Terrorshock1; 04-01-2019 at 09:38 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Terrorshock1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    You’re right, it’s a Brawling map. “Real pvp” is dead, everyone’s at festerfang. Move on, People don’t step in “real pvp” because it’s dead and overrun by maxed out players.

A more logical reason why people don’t go into “real pvp” is because festerfang is just better overall, anyone can join in. You can be blue and fight red or red and fight blue or neither and fight both red and blue, also it doesn’t effect your deaths and kills too. In simpler words “it’s fun”. You’re welcome to pvp all you want in the real arenas but don’t be expecting players to go there with a better “pvp” map in game.

Its dead? Its only dead when devs add procs like insta kill to pvp
    And ive seen many people complain about pvp being over run by max gear players if your trying to pvp and cant afford max gear go for tank its cheap and u can have fun with trash gear ive done this myself and still be good as a max tank
    Rogue is expensive
    Mage is expensive go for tank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Just nerf everything..nerf devs..nerf aegis..nerf festerfang..nerf klass..nerf mauso..nerf esg..nerf auction..nerf shazbot..nerf game...
    Basically everything since ppl like to complaint a lot.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Crocodile For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Mmh avoiding every dramas on this old and disussed topic I dont think removing, nerfing (anything you want) this kind of proc will make pvp active. Pvp is not the same (in terms of activity) since cap 61, the last cap where it was possible to win match with just a legend dusk daggs or a war be able to cover with a legend aegis. After that cap we havent had more than 1 map completely filled. We all know the reason of this is cause of the huge,insane amount of gold needed. 300m it's not a normal amount of gold needed to enjoy a pvp match, we all know that. A reflecting barrier might have influenced activity cause it's a huge changement but it's not the main reason, I know many players would like to pvp but can't afford it..let's not addresse the pvp inactivity just for a couple of weapons proc..
    For last I think devs have heard a lot about this topic and I'm sure they are trying to find a solution, but as we see the problems are more than 1 and so it requires time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

So im just gonna use plain old English. You're either biased or hypocrite, or both.. This has been mentioned before here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...bon-aegis-proc,
    yet, from what i've observed, you were against the idea that warrior weapons might be unbalanced, stayed silenced and supportive of those who were against this idea. Now here you are.... This may be an issues, but im not sure you're fit to represent it, so how about you stfu.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorshock1 View Post
    Im best fitted for this topic mate i been around years non stop pvping lil buddy
    I gave actually good reasons as you can see avaree isnt fitted for this topic i gave a more detailed and actual reasons why it should be nerf

Proc is basically mage curse, tell me why is this an isssue again? Learn to adapt please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

I pvp every day with aegis and sword. From what i see aegis doesnt one hit but does take a significant amount of health from rogues. Most wars just ignore the proc. I see a simple solution...... Nerf rogue damage!! Less damage means less reflected damage! Mwahahaha! Hahahahaha!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to capeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    I pvp every day with aegis and sword. From what i see aegis doesnt one hit but does take a significant amount of health from rogues. Most wars just ignore the proc. I see a simple solution...... Nerf rogue damage!! Less damage means less reflected damage! Mwahahaha! Hahahahaha!
    Lol precisely.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    Proc is basically mage curse, tell me why is this an isssue again? Learn to adapt please.
    Which mage curse? because normal mage curse is bogus compared to aegis proc....u can remove mage curse with plentybof pet aa’s.unlike aegis proc.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

u really dont understand that: if rogues cant play pvp - pvp becoming dead, or maybe u are enjoying endless fights?
    if mages/warriors will deal same or more damage than rogues - theres no reason to play rogue
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 04-01-2019 at 11:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Default Stop Ruining Endgame

Dude pls do not comment if you have no experience vs this aegis
    the fact that you compared this proc vs the mage curse is humorous...are you serious cmon man i get it all wants to put their input but if you never experienced a actual clash vs aegis just stay silence
    Iam a nice guy so ill explain it
    If u curse a rogue and the rogue nox on curse rogues do not die instantly they get punished hard maybe 75-60% of hp this gives rogues a heads up “oh ffff im curse i need to stop hitting” and you can also counter curse with glow
    Now aegis proc is so broken why ok lets say ur attacking tank as a rogue with caution there are times aim is already released and tank procs lol rogues dont get a heads up they are punished hard for it with a insta kill you cant take back the aim you already shot
    Im asking for the dmg reflection to be reduces slightly still useful but not too broken where it’s killing rogues with a insta kill

Last edited by Terrorshock1; 04-01-2019 at 11:56 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    u really dont understand that: if rogues cant play pvp - pvp becoming dead, or maybe u are enjoying endless fights?
    if mages/warriors will deal same or more damage than rogues - theres no reason to play rogue
    It’s April first mate, calm down it was just a joke. Go to brawler arena since pvp is already dead.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    It’s April first mate, calm down it was just a joke. Go to brawler arena since pvp is already dead.

just a joke is ur PVP ARENA in ff outpost

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Dude it does one hit kill people i can provide a video proof of a rogue using 1 aim on the proc

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Dude it does one hit kill people i can provide a video proof of a rogue using 1 aim on the proc

So it’s reflection. Something sts confirmed that ebone aegis was suppose to do that. Rogues kill themselves, we don’t kill them off base damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    just a joke is ur PVP ARENA in ff outpost
    No need to get triggered mate, just offering a solution since sts is taking the NEW BETTER “PVP” CHOICE known as the ‘BRAWLER ARENA’. than the old raggedy pvp arena’s. There’s a better chance on stepping on a cob-web than actually fighting someone in tdm. Either that or just probably my time zone. Either way mostly all endgame players go there for “pvp”.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Totally agree that ebon proc's should be nerfed, where is the fun of using a weapon that auto kills rogue and mages? PvP is Player vs Player where you use something called "skills" to do damage and the health comes down gradualy 90% 70% 20% till you die. Whats the point of a proces that AUTO KILLS without a warning and without a way to counter it!!
    I see people reasoning "It costs 80m" , well yeah?? 80% of wars who does PVP at cap has enough for a 80m weapon!
    Reasons like "Dont spam hits" are basicly useless, you literally shoot the arrow and before it hits war the proc pops up and you die. (Talking from a rogue that has over 10.000 armor).
    Reasons like War finally has a good cap to PvP are dumb. Autokill is not fun.
    Either nerf war ebon or buff rogue and mage one to autokill wars too? That would be fun to oneshot everyone no need skills.

P.S Terror is still bad at war and aegis wont help him anyway..
    -Fkp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

So it’s reflection. Something sts confirmed that ebone aegis was suppose to do that. Rogues kill themselves, we don’t kill them off base damage.
    Ik what reflections is and ik how this aegis is supposed to work i can read the description of the weapon but what your not getting is something this op shouldn’t be a part of pvp requires no skill to spam auto and pray for proc while rogues sweating balls trying to kill one tank just to be met with a random proc that kills u instantly
    Ok lets say you ignore tanks and not hit it at all then pvp will be endless what stop people from using 4 tanks? Its endless pvp of tanks tickling each other no rogues wants to go against 1 tank let alone 4 tanks

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Ik what reflections is and ik how this aegis is supposed to work i can read the description of the weapon but what your not getting is something this op shouldn’t be a part of pvp requires no skill to spam auto and pray for proc while rogues sweating balls trying to kill one tank just to be met with a random proc that kills u instantly
    Ok lets say you ignore tanks and not hit it at all then pvp will be endless what stop people from using 4 tanks? Its endless pvp of tanks tickling each other no rogues wants to go against 1 tank let alone 4 tanks

That’s pretty boring I guess, but endgame is dead either way. Same old faces in pvp all the time though. @FKP rogues instakill anyways so what’s the difference if you kill your self when aegis procs and you die?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tookyo View Post
    Totally agree that ebon proc's should be nerfed, where is the fun of using a weapon that auto kills rogue and mages? PvP is Player vs Player where you use something called "skills" to do damage and the health comes down gradualy 90% 70% 20% till you die. Whats the point of a proces that AUTO KILLS without a warning and without a way to counter it!!
    I see people reasoning "It costs 80m" , well yeah?? 80% of wars who does PVP at cap has enough for a 80m weapon!
    Reasons like "Dont spam hits" are basicly useless, you literally shoot the arrow and before it hits war the proc pops up and you die. (Talking from a rogue that has over 10.000 armor).
    Reasons like War finally has a good cap to PvP are dumb. Autokill is not fun.
    Either nerf war ebon or buff rogue and mage one to autokill wars too? That would be fun to oneshot everyone no need skills.

P.S Terror is still bad at war and aegis wont help him anyway..
    -Fkp
    Listen here Tokyo drift name having *** dont act tough me and you both know your lowkey my fan

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Terrorshock1 For This Useful Post: