Thread: Is dragon Hunter staff worth anymore..?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gamegrog View Post
    That means drag proc is still op

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

drag staff is not as op as before due to the lvl cap we are now and it's really outdated but due to the matters that mages are experiencing (ebon procs that are said to be kinda useless) mages tend to still use drag staff particularly in mauso which is in my opinion my much preferred weapon for mages in that map + ffs for mobs i don't prefer it much for esg since u can use any kind of weapon in that place since it is a very outdated place and already a farmed place for 3 caps (lol at sts) and boss fights are easy specially if warriors with +str ult are around. overall drag staff with high percentage of gl is a okay weapon but since another expansion is soon to rise, it's gonna be another +outdated weapon.

CU's Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravisher View Post
    drag staff is not as op as before due to the lvl cap we are now and it's really outdated but due to the matters that mages are experiencing (ebon procs that are said to be kinda useless) mages tend to still use drag staff particularly in mauso which is in my opinion my much preferred weapon for mages in that map + ffs for mobs i don't prefer it much for esg since u can use any kind of weapon in that place since it is a very outdated place and already a farmed place for 3 caps (lol at sts) and boss fights are easy specially if warriors with +str ult are around. overall drag staff with high percentage of gl is a okay weapon but since another expansion is soon to rise, it's gonna be another +outdated weapon.
    Did u know that sts keeps the difficulty of mauso up to date

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk