Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glintone set mythic one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

I've still got my set id never get rid of that beautiful set
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alghost View Post
    Can’t you recraft the set using a different char? Like the 36 uller?
    I tried to do it, but it's a pain to collect thousands of Orc Tags with a character I never play. They should make Orc Tags available in Sacks or some way to trade them. I made a few threads about it, but devs didn't respond.
    Retired

3. The Following User Says Thank You to arcanefid For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Boasting Aze? I think it's innovative that someone actually uses the armour. I never got round to crafting it but if I'd known it could still be used, I would have. ��
    Yea I used to use it back when Mausoleum first started like 3 years ago. It’s just not significant for most endgame players anymore. But I get newer players who don’t own sets and arc stuff needs this. In this case, they probably can’t afford to convert it to vanity anyway so they can keep using the set they are now. No harm done.

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    Still reaching out to DEVs in general discussion.... This not the section for reaching out to them.... This is for reaching out to other players....... Can you please grow a brain, you are becoming annoying at this point...... How many times do you have to be told?????
    Devs read all post on forum. I am more interested in hearing other player's opinions than devs.
    Last edited by Azerothraven; 04-05-2019 at 10:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    525 Posts

I think I may have crafted the helmet but I can't remember, I'll check in my wardrobe.
    I admire people who take time to craft things and use skill to get through maps. I just go around shooting at things you see.
    I must stop joking around with people on here because texts don't show expressions behind the words and emoticons sometimes come across as sarcastic 😏 see? 😑.
    By the way..Dorte smokes a pipe and Karin drinks gin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

-1 to it if we are going to need arc shards.

Gesendet von meinem BLA-L29 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
    Hey devs! I worked very hard and spent many gold to craft this set but it’s rotting in my inventory for ages now since lvl 46 cap.

I worked hard and would like it to be turned into vanity so I can at least wear it with the aura and run end game... just like hemingleva set.

Maybe it takes 1 arcane shard to each helm armour ring and amulet to make into vanity

Thanks
    Yea I used to use it back when Mausoleum first started like 3 years ago. It’s just not significant for most endgame players anymore. But I get newer players who don’t own sets and arc stuff needs this. In this case, they probably can’t afford to convert it to vanity anyway so they can keep using the set they are now. No harm done.

Devs read all post on forum. I am more interested in hearing other player's opinions than devs.
    Ok.... Cool..... So explain the highlighted text above?????

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Dude what do you want from me? Stop bothering me and get a life. I don’t know you and I certainly don’t care about you.

You are not Sts and certainly don’t represent them. You need to stop trying to enforce their rules. Nothing is just in stone, I can and will do as I please.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    502 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    Still reaching out to DEVs in general discussion.... This not the section for reaching out to them.... This is for reaching out to other players....... Can you please grow a brain, you are becoming annoying at this point...... How many times do you have to be told?????
    Kindly- stop telling ppl what to do on forums. Real problems are delt with by mods and devs, just ignore what u don't like.
    Ty
    \m/,____( >. < ‘ )________,\m/
    Suentous

“The Cult” does not exist. Stop asking questions!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stephencobear For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencobear View Post
    Kindly- stop telling ppl what to do on forums. Real problems are delt with by mods and devs, just ignore what u don't like.
    Ty
    Amen

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

No to tradeable orc sacks etc making it easier to get the set if you want the set grind for it like everyone else did and stop being lazy
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    525 Posts

I did craft the helmet! ☺️ I checked and I now remember why I didn't carry on to the rest. We got a mythic armour for the re-building of Garetta.
    Forgot what it's called. 🤔 Hang on, I'll go check.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    525 Posts

Underhul! That's the one I used. I did the Himi mythic and still have that one too. I even crafted a planar pendant etc. I just didn't do all of the glint. I remember a lot of people gave up on it and then started doing it later on for the aps.
    Was a long time ago. The glint helmet looks nice actually. I don't know what the rest is like but I agree that it would be a shame not to be able to craft it to a vanity rather than let it just hang around on a coat hanger.
    There, I've finished now. Thank you Aze for jogging my memory. I shall go and look at the memorial thingy in Garrett's now. The one with all the players names on for re-building Garretta.
    Bye for now and have a good day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    Underhul! That's the one I used. I did the Himi mythic and still have that one too. I even crafted a planar pendant etc. I just didn't do all of the glint. I remember a lot of people gave up on it and then started doing it later on for the aps.
    Was a long time ago. The glint helmet looks nice actually. I don't know what the rest is like but I agree that it would be a shame not to be able to craft it to a vanity rather than let it just hang around on a coat hanger.
    There, I've finished now. Thank you Aze for jogging my memory. I shall go and look at the memorial thingy in Garrett's now. The one with all the players names on for re-building Garretta.
    Bye for now and have a good day.
    The free set which we got was Underhul one, everyone got it. It looks exactly the same as Glintstone set, except it doesn't have any extra bonus for equipping all pieces, doesn't give you the aura either. The stats are the same if I remember correctly.

For rebuilding Garetta we got tokens to spend on Rare and Epic Belts, and also the Patron of Garetta banner. And the Rebuilder title.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

+1 Personally just for the Aura.

I think is better convert all the Set into one piece and there can be a new slot just for the Aura and you can change for Cryostar Set Aura - Glintstone Set Aura.

This slot works for the Effects that means you can use LB Vannity and the Aura you prefer.

I like the idea spend one Arcane Shard to this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

I dont need trap lol. I can one shot every monster there.
    Candidate to #mosthumblecomment2019

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

What if we can make the 4 items into a mythic artifact where there’s the 4/4 effect, and some stats? We can have aura for the artifact too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

I agree that the set should be craftable into a vanity. Rather than require arcane shard it should just require gold... Why? Because the set represents an AP and therefore players for many expansions to come will need to spend weeks to craft a set which is useless to then other than gaining 250 AP ; so much better if once the set is completed it can be converted to vanity like the Halo can be. This way players get AP and also an item they can actually use :-)

To resolve the issue of players who've deleted the set just apply the fix mentioned above - create a buy back option for glint currency or gold for those who have the AP.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Make it 1-2m to convert any equipment to vanity at sir spends a lot, it would be a crazy gold sink (not only you spend millions to buy rare armor, but also spend few millions to convert it into vanity) and would give us all a lot of options to design our character. But the vanity should be untradeable..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

+1 for aura

Trimis de pe al meu BLA-L29 folosind Tapatalk