Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2019-04-05 Content Update (263900)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    There's a bug with it that will require a new app update to fix. They've been reenabled for up to 3 slot items, but an update will be required for the 4 slot ones.
    Thank you so much, I can't wait for the 4 slot fix.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

The update is great. I'm glad that things are being worked on and improved in the game.

The new enchant system is a great gold sink that will help against inflation.

The only downside to this update is the negative impact that the additions of the new 50 armor slots for amulets and 50 dmg slots for rings have on twink pvp. In order to avoid this, perhaps you could have made it so these enchants could only be unlocked for rolls at a certain level (i.e. level 50 or perhaps 90). Just something to consider for future enchantment additions.

Perhaps when the new cap is released and you have a bit of time on your hands, you could consider adding new twink items other than just level 10 to the game (in increments of every 5 levels or so). We haven't had new lower level helms and armors added to the game in quite a while and those could go a long way into balancing lower level pvp depending on their stats and if they potentially added a 'set' bonus for equipping both pieces.

You may also want to consider adding new level 10 legendary rings and make it possible to enchant rings and amulets level 10 or higher instead of level 30 so that the power creep isn't too huge.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    The update is great. I'm glad that things are being worked on and improved in the game.

The new enchant system is a great gold sink that will help against inflation.

The only downside to this update is the negative impact that the additions of the new 50 armor slots for amulets and 50 dmg slots for rings have on twink pvp. In order to avoid this, perhaps you could have made it so these enchants could only be unlocked for rolls at a certain level (i.e. level 50 or perhaps 90). Just something to consider for future enchantment additions.

Perhaps when the new cap is released and you have a bit of time on your hands, you could consider adding new twink items other than just level 10 to the game (in increments of every 5 levels or so). We haven't had new lower level helms and armors added to the game in quite a while and those could go a long way into balancing lower level pvp depending on their stats and if they potentially added a 'set' bonus for equipping both pieces.

You may also want to consider adding new level 10 legendary rings and make it possible to enchant rings and amulets level 10 or higher instead of level 30 so that the power creep isn't too huge.
    I am only against the idea of l1-29 items being enchantable. I disagree because it is already similar to honor arena and I love that level pop the way it is. No enchants at that level is nice. I get why you suggest this, but I prefer to not add this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NukeDragon View Post
    I am only against the idea of l1-29 items being enchantable. I disagree because it is already similar to honor arena and I love that level pop the way it is. No enchants at that level is nice. I get why you suggest this, but I prefer to not add this.
    Fair enough. Just suggesting something to resolve the huge power difference between 27 and 30-32.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dolloway For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The new updates is very good. But my network is very laggy. Whenever I go to buy discounted Health potion eich time I buy 60 potion with 1k gold I am disconnected from game. Its hard for me to buy hp/mp , So can we select how much Hp/Mp we wanna buy or how about adding option to buy 600 or 6000 potion in 1 go?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    + Selling an item now has the option to sell all identical items.
    + Items can be marked as favorites to prevent sell/give/trade/etc.
    + Enchantment slots can now be saved after all available slots have been unlocked for that item. Saving slots allows you to keep specific enchantments while re-rolling others! Base costs for Enchantments have been increased. Saving slots increases the amount of gold and/or Platinum required to re-roll.
    Such cool updates lately!

Amazing new features that the community has asked for, and was lucky enough to receive!

The modifications to the enchantments system is a delightful new experience and a healthy gold sink, too.

Thanks for considering and ultimately adding my quick-liquidation and inventory protection suggestions to PL.

I know they may not have been the easiest features to add, but they sure are popular! The feedback I have heard so far is 100% positive.

You guys did an **excellent job** from taking the concepts to making them a reality. I especially like the choice of the heart to "favorite" (protect) an item.

You even added the corresponding rarity color to the rarity name in the "sell all" feature.

Thanks again for your on-going love and support for PL.

Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! /// PL Party Zone Discord Server

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Took long enough for the lockable enchant slots!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Everything added to this game recently seems to be your idea
    Last edited by Idevour; 04-14-2019 at 01:21 PM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Idevour For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Draebatad View Post
    Such cool updates lately!

Amazing new features that the community has asked for, and was lucky enough to receive!

The modifications to the enchantments system is a delightful new experience and a healthy gold sink, too.

Thanks for considering and ultimately adding my quick-liquidation and inventory protection suggestions to PL.

I know they may not have been the easiest features to add, but they sure are popular! The feedback I have heard so far is 100% positive.

You guys did an **excellent job** from taking the concepts to making them a reality. I especially like the choice of the heart to "favorite" (protect) an item.

You even added the corresponding rarity color to the rarity name in the "sell all" feature.

Thanks again for your on-going love and support for PL.

Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! /// PL Party Zone Discord Server
    They do a lot of little things that make it a lot more enjoyable. Was such a pain to run studios or other dungeons with ton of junk drops because had to spend so much time cleaning out the pack. Thanks pl keep up the great work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk