Thread: Should bring back kriegberg helix axes and Solstice firestar/Jewel

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Post Should bring back kriegberg helix axes and Solstice firestar/Jewel

Before dark legends starts updating again...Undead antler mask, Infused hammer, Serrated axes, elder blood tear/black vampire heart gems were the rarest items in the game. Plus, those items were all farmable, none of them were brought for plat WHICH MEANS the players actually earned them back then and WORKED for them, simply deserved holding them.

When updates started in 2016, ALL those rare items were brought back for PLAT.. which means, it's ''unfair'' for the old players that played the game back then, as they lost all the value they worked for since 2012 (since the game came out) and they didn't receive ANYTHING that makes them special for playing the game for years although it stopped updating, instead they just lost what they worked for very hard... BUT! That was fine, why it was fine ? because we were all happy the game is finally updating and we were like, ''oh well looks like every item is coming back and it's alright because the game wasn't updated for a long while and now it's updating which means it's like a new game coming out'' the game was treated like if it's a new game that came out as we saw every item return and as we had so so many changes in the game that we never expected it to be in it before.. Helix and firestar were UNTRADEABLE items that were account bound back then, which should of stayed that way but it's all good it was cool that it became tradeAble as we thought it will come back eventually..

All I'm trying to say is, helix and firestar have to come back so everything can be EQUAL and the game can be equal like it should be, after they come back we start off from there, no more old items returning, nothing that comes on events is brought back, etc etc etc and etc... you all know the deal.

If helix doesn't come back then it is FAIR enough to make the old players special in some way or another.. since most of the people with helix axes and firestar at the moment are just new players that started 2017 2018 and up.. and know nothing about the game, so since the game stopped updates for a few years then came back to updating, as a new game that was created, then we should get back everything and have everything brought back with.. no.. exceptions.. to be fair for everyone and everything that exists in the game

every item brought back for either farming/plat = same happen to helix and firestar
    imagine old items didn't return (undead, hammer etc) = no helix and firestar return

that is the most simple way I can put it out here for those who just wanna argue, Im a helix and a firestar owner and back then before the game gets updates again I worked hard for hammer lvl36 and never got it as only worthy people earned it and it was only deserved, but now that I see just anyone dropping by and getting ''a worthy item'' that's not good to look at if you ask me, to see what the game have become when it comes to ''worthy items''.. but yeah I'm sure there is no other way to put this out I think I made enough points here

the devs be working hard to make the game better and at some point it's all on the people not on the devs if it comes to this matter, since some greedy people that want attention disagree with helix coming back.. but Im just gonna say this though, back in 2016 no one asked us the loyal old players if we want old items back or not or if we are fine with it, or even looked at what we think about it, so now 2019 the helix and firestar matter should be treated the same, just my point of view guys.

a few ideas how helix could be brought back:

First idea, Make it a Level51 cap reward, you receive a level 51 version of helix once you reach level 51 and it could be the first item that you receive for free that is an elder rarity item, if not that well relic or legendary is fine too, that way peopl finally benefit from the item as well and it would give a chance for poor and new players to get a nice item to use since now a days a new player that downloads darklegends, plays the game for a week then quits and uninstals when he/she realizes that they are just poor players that can't play PVP or even PVE properly <--

Second idea, well it's not really my idea but I seen some people suggest it. Make helix an item you receive for completing some specific achievement, executions etc <--\

Third idea, since we started that crafting system, craft pets/gems- collect parts etc, well this idea is for both helix and firestar, make helix craftable by collecting some specific parts to craft it, so we actually have to work for it and it would be level 51 and About firestar, make fire star lvl27 and fire jewel lvl15/lvl22 (whatever are the levels available) possible to craft or farm as lvl51 and buff it abit more than the current lvl22 and lvl27 versions from the speed side and others of what you think suits it <--

4th Idea, bring both of them for plat as level 51

Hope this thread was helpful and if it was dont be shy to say something

ps: Im not sure what this post's category is Idk if it would be seen by more people in general discussion
    Last edited by Subscribe to Pewdiepie; 04-05-2019 at 03:58 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Subscribe to Pewdiepie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I really kinda agree with you. I'm actually an old player been here since 2012 but somehow I missed the lvl cap for helix or something but I nvr got it any way what I'm saying is there r still some players that are on here from 4-5 years ago that missed that cap also. Tbh to me I think the weapon is unless. I mean it looks good don't get me wrong but eh. Ppl have dragged that drama about helix for so long it honestly to me is just irrelevant now. Would be nice to see a new type of helix as a lvl cap reward. Sts could alter it to where it still isn't as rare as the first helix....change the color....change design slightly. BC well all know if it is a lvl cap reward ppl will be scrambling to lvl up so more would be in game than original helix. I also like ur ideas of doing certain things to obtain helix. If anything I think it should be issued as a craft item. This way if u want it u got to work for it. Really liked ur post well thought

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Igothikal For This Useful Post: