Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
Well, that wasn't one of my conclusions. "Twink PVP" nowadays is just two-shot kills for the most part above level 30.

Endgame Honor PVP is so much better than twink Honor PVP (referring to level 35ish). I think Snacking has only played level 30-40 Honor which is lackluster and has too much damage in comparison to endgame Honor in my opinion. Endgame Honor feels a lot different due to the added stats and presumably different arena modifiers which have resulted in more balance.

A lot of people seem to state that their reason for not wanting to play Honor PVP is because the gear looks noobish, which is just a funny reason to avoid the mode in my opinion. The other reasons people choose not to play is because they want more Honor arenas (like a Forest Fight! Honor arena or a CTF Rockwall Forts Honor arena), which is more understandable.

Elite Honor should be interesting, although I wonder what the point of regular endgame PVP zones that allow enchanted items will be then. If the stats are essentially equivalent to level 105 sets or in the future level 110 sets that do not have enchants, then is there a reason to enchant items for PVP purposes?
I actually just gone done playing honor pvp on my lvl105 fox. I think endgame honor is super balanced and love it. It’s just extremely difficult to dump all that time in to cap a toon just for honor imo. :/