Quote Originally Posted by Russel99 View Post
The whole reason people even want the helix is so their not equal lmao. All I got from your point is the helix should brought back so things can be fair lol. Equality is not the answer to everything and is not the answer in this case. If the helix should be brought back, it should be brought back for platinum and locked at certain number of players being able to buy it or only available for a certain amount of time. This is the only way the helix can return and still have its prestige. All your ways suggest of downgrading the helix to a weapon that the majority of the community can have, that should not be the case. The past is the past, idgaf if other old items came back becuase they are not the helix the item we are talking about. The helix does not need to have a turn like the rest because the helix Is the rarest/most expensive item in the game. What I'm really trying to say is allowing all items to be available to noobs or the majority of the community is a bad idea. Adding permanent ways to get the helix in game just makes the helix a usless piece of **** that can be accesible by broke people. The whole point of the helix is to show how much more money that you have than others. To have 2 billion in a game that takes a lot of hard work, but I'm just saying.
Read my post again I already suggested it to be available for plat if you do a certain thing, like either by crafting or crafting an elixer to be able to spawn a vendor. No one said bring it back permanent so please. Pretty please read carefully I'm not here to argue dont waste my time I'm not supposed to read the thread and the comments for you, you do that.