Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Kriegberg helix axes and Solstice firestar/Jewel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mezderak View Post
    Pewdiepie what a plug this is "added kriegberg and solictice as for an attention getter" hmmm what a plug! All these ideas are great just variants of other players ideas just in your words

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Idk why u say that, in any moment he said:"This is my idea only".

Plz, don't be childish and u are gonna comment things like this, Please leave the post and keep gettin fun on the game.

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Pewdiepie what a plug this is "added kriegberg and solictice as for an attention getter" hmmm what a plug! All these ideas are great just variants of other players ideas just in your words

" attention getter " ? man no offence but if you have something to comment and if its especially negative, think twice and don't post it unless you can read and type in this language, I didn't understand anything from that but all good moving on

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheat View Post

Plz, don't be childish and u are gonna comment things like this, Please leave the post and keep gettin fun on the game.

they all childish but it's cool let's keep moving forward

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I still can't see anyone even close to proving me wrong on this matter, still waiting guys please drop by and give your opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

Fair enough ok expressing my opinion carry on and good luck to all whom is for this and agree on your topic.....

Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Return helix and star = all old players leave the game (which is most of dl players actually) ... Devs know that, so dont waste your time with posts like this. Take care.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Branko View Post
    Return helix and star = all old players leave the game (which is most of dl players actually) ... Devs know that, so dont waste your time with posts like this. Take care.
    Okay buddy look, I said it already, 80% if not 90% of the people with helix and star are literally new PLAYERS lmao, no one is gonna leave the game, no one is gonna stop playing, old players already did stop playing mainly because of pvp, the game will stay the same just it's gonna be equalized, if you can prove me wrong then do it.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Fair enough ok expressing my opinion carry on and good luck to all whom is for this and agree on your topic.....

you too fam

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Subscribe to Pewdiepie For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

This is never a waste of time, and the developers care about what we post and what the community thinks. they also want the best for their game so this is not a waste of time I have all day and I can prove everyone that doesn't want helix back wrong, well I already did with my post and Im still waiting for someone with a logical reason to not have those items brought back

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Subscribe to Pewdiepie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

The helix should not be brought back as it is just a item to flex how much money you have. The lvl 51 reward should be used for new items not old ones. The Helix is only 2 billion because of player demand not rarity, you don't see many people in forums complaining about the invisible ghost do you. This is because most players don't care for it, all bringing back the helix back does is diminish its value and make it another useless weapon. Player want items that show something they accomplish, that they earned, that allows them to stand out.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Russel99 View Post
    The helix should not be brought back as it is just a item to flex how much money you have. The lvl 51 reward should be used for new items not old ones. The Helix is only 2 billion because of player demand not rarity, you don't see many people in forums complaining about the invisible ghost do you. This is because most players don't care for it, all bringing back the helix back does is diminish its value and make it another useless weapon. Player want items that show something they accomplish, that they earned, that allows them to stand out.
    I said it before, I will say it again. The most fair and equal option here is:

Dark crusader set, Bounty Hunter set, Drudic set, Classic/Light Iron hand sets, Bloody/Regal Dracula, Iron hand claws/Dadao, Undead antler mask, Infused hammer, Serrated Axes, Elder Blood tear, Black vampire heart - Did Return which means = helix/firestar/jewel return.

Dark crusader set, Bounty Hunter set, Drudic set, Classic/Light Iron hand sets, Bloody/Regal Dracula, Iron hand claws/Dadao, Undead antler mask, Infused hammer, Serrated Axes, Elder Blood tear, Black vampire heart DID NOT RETURN which means = no helix/firestar/jewel return.

80% of the people with the item are new players that got advantage of old players that sold them for cheap around the time game started updating, because everyone saw old items and more rare items returning so they thought it will happen to it as well.

They didnt earn it or accomplish it, cinco didnt tell us what will return and what wont return, helix star jewel should be brought back.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

If you wanna talk about earning and accomplishing that was long gone when the game was about doing that since it was about farming or merching alot. Rarest items were brought back so it might as well happen to each one of them.

Plus no it wont become useless, the ideas I mentioned will never let it become useless so might as well read everything then talk about the matter.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Did you read my entire post or not Mate ?
    The invisible ghost is a NEW ITEM wow I dont understand why this is so hard to understand.
    The invisible ghost is a new item, deserves to start becoming rare. That's how the game Carrie's on to update after helix star jewel are brought back, by the time build up the list and have rare items, like cupid. It was brought back 3 times, it becomes rare now. It deserves to be rare because it had it's chances in the game. Helix star jewel didnt have no chance to be available like other old items so might as well be equal and bring it back. Please stop wasting my time and read the entire post I'm literally just repeating myself over and over just because you dont read the entire thing, come up with something new that I cant respond to with logic and I ll delete this thread. Convince me. And think twice before posting because you ll prob find the answer in the thread post of mine.
    I'm not complaining about helix, I'm asking for it to be equal like every other old item. Nothing more nothing less, got it ? Thank you

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

The problem is these new players dont even know helix is an old item or how it was brought to the game that's what makes someone compare it to the "invisible ghost" omg please give me a break. Next. I'm still waiting for someone to prove me wrong guys if you dont want helix to come back then convince me and the devs why not ? I already posted something convincing and LOGICAL as one of the people that think it should come back. So fire back

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

This will be good if helix and firestar will return.. only rich players cry here... But why idk.. they have everything already.. why bought more than one of them its ur fault so. This is the fair that everyone can get these stuffs not only few players who do nothing in game only online for showing of how rich is she/he and talk nothing else i dont have these but i dont care all is useless low lvl bad stats items i no even pay 100mil for these like firejewel useless worthless and they want sell for 150-200mil or someone want 300 mil when no on auction xD bettet i get one eye gem xD i hope they will return but we can get higher lvl of them no one need lvl27 or what.. we need high lvl of them no need re colour just we can get normal lvl then we can use them in fights and this will be the fair.. no that only few players have these and new players dont get anything good if they buy platinum still they dont buy these because who have it they all sell for overprice only all players here are tooooooooooooo greedy... Few years ago in this game had a lot of merchants but now all is quit how i see.. so why i go online? I see only everyone is stand or maybe talk no one sell or buy stuffs only few greedy peoples. Anyway bring back helix and firejewel! Thx!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SpeedShark View Post
    This will be good if helix and firestar will return.. only rich players cry here... But why idk.. they have everything already.. why bought more than one of them its ur fault so. This is the fair that everyone can get these stuffs not only few players who do nothing in game only online for showing of how rich is she/he and talk nothing else i dont have these but i dont care all is useless low lvl bad stats items i no even pay 100mil for these like firejewel useless worthless and they want sell for 150-200mil or someone want 300 mil when no on auction xD bettet i get one eye gem xD i hope they will return but we can get higher lvl of them no one need lvl27 or what.. we need high lvl of them no need re colour just we can get normal lvl then we can use them in fights and this will be the fair.. no that only few players have these and new players dont get anything good if they buy platinum still they dont buy these because who have it they all sell for overprice only all players here are tooooooooooooo greedy... Few years ago in this game had a lot of merchants but now all is quit how i see.. so why i go online? I see only everyone is stand or maybe talk no one sell or buy stuffs only few greedy peoples. Anyway bring back helix and firejewel! Thx!
    I agree with you but it's not rich players only, I already Own helix and firestar but Im not satisfied because too many new players own them and they are literally on the same level as me although I played since 2012, I was rich before the game starts updating but every rare old item I had and I worked my bum off to get like undead, returned when the game started updating which made me loose every value. And I 'll say it again I dont care that happend I was happy there are updates again and I thought every item will return. but now look helix firestar and fire jewel didnt return yet which isn't fair nor equal. so I want helix and star to come back as well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

There was people saying to bring Invisible Ghost back in it moment, bcoz it was a rare item and nessesary to craft the enraged invisible Ghost, that's why nobody want it back, bcoz it's literally don't have any good, Djinn Pets have more stats than it.

Now, Abt Helix Return, i was saying to bring Helix back like a Lvl 51 Elder, but in a really hard way, Unlock "Executions" Achievements in a maximum of 1 month(This can be changed)/Level up to cap in maximum of 3 days(With a really high exp limit every level, 125k, 150k, 175k, 200k, etc).

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

There was people saying to bring Invisible Ghost back in it moment, bcoz it was a rare item and nessesary to craft the enraged invisible Ghost, that's why nobody want it back, bcoz it's literally don't have any good, Djinn Pets have more stats than it.

Now, Abt Helix Return, i was saying to bring Helix back like a Lvl 51 Elder, but in a really hard way, Unlock "Executions" Achievements in a maximum of 1 month(This can be changed)/Level up to cap in maximum of 3 days(With a really high exp limit every level, 125k, 150k, 175k, 200k, etc).

That's what they dont understand lol ofcourse such people will carry on to say it will become a useless weap but no it wont if it's for plat or a hard way to earn it.
    They got nothing logical to say that actually makes sense. Still proves my point . They dont want it back yet they cant even defend why it shouldn't come back

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Me and the people that want it back already proved our point why it should come back, with logical reasons.
    But the 1 or 2 that dont want it back literally cant respond with an actual reason why it shouldn't. You want something to happen then you explain why it should happen. Not just jump on forums and say no with 0 sense reasons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

It's me or there isnt "Kin" anymore?