Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Kriegberg helix axes and Solstice firestar/Jewel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hannsand4 View Post
    I totally get your point. But at $2b and a year after, I think it's beyond undead antlers. A bit too late

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    To be fair 2b now is only like 200m back then, hammer would be around 27b and undead would be around 9b if it was never brought back. Helix is just the new players trying to give themselves a superiority complex so they can feel better than experienced players. I've bought around 20k plat on dark legends and all the plat outfits I spent my money on are worthless now, alot of us players missed the gold event so we all became broke during that time. It's only right to bring helix back to level it out with the rest of the plat outfits that should be rare.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Anilaza For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Subscribe to Pewdiepie View Post
    Did you read my entire post or not Mate ?
    The invisible ghost is a NEW ITEM wow I dont understand why this is so hard to understand.
    The invisible ghost is a new item, deserves to start becoming rare. That's how the game Carrie's on to update after helix star jewel are brought back, by the time build up the list and have rare items, like cupid. It was brought back 3 times, it becomes rare now. It deserves to be rare because it had it's chances in the game. Helix star jewel didnt have no chance to be available like other old items so might as well be equal and bring it back. Please stop wasting my time and read the entire post I'm literally just repeating myself over and over just because you dont read the entire thing, come up with something new that I cant respond to with logic and I ll delete this thread. Convince me. And think twice before posting because you ll prob find the answer in the thread post of mine.
    I'm not complaining about helix, I'm asking for it to be equal like every other old item. Nothing more nothing less, got it ? Thank you
    The whole reason people even want the helix is so their not equal lmao. All I got from your point is the helix should brought back so things can be fair lol. Equality is not the answer to everything and is not the answer in this case. If the helix should be brought back, it should be brought back for platinum and locked at certain number of players being able to buy it or only available for a certain amount of time. This is the only way the helix can return and still have its prestige. All your ways suggest of downgrading the helix to a weapon that the majority of the community can have, that should not be the case. The past is the past, idgaf if other old items came back becuase they are not the helix the item we are talking about. The helix does not need to have a turn like the rest because the helix Is the rarest/most expensive item in the game. What I'm really trying to say is allowing all items to be available to noobs or the majority of the community is a bad idea. Adding permanent ways to get the helix in game just makes the helix a usless piece of **** that can be accesible by broke people. The whole point of the helix is to show how much more money that you have than others. To have 2 billion in a game that takes a lot of hard work, but I'm just saying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Russel99 View Post
    The whole reason people even want the helix is so their not equal lmao. All I got from your point is the helix should brought back so things can be fair lol. Equality is not the answer to everything and is not the answer in this case. If the helix should be brought back, it should be brought back for platinum and locked at certain number of players being able to buy it or only available for a certain amount of time. This is the only way the helix can return and still have its prestige. All your ways suggest of downgrading the helix to a weapon that the majority of the community can have, that should not be the case. The past is the past, idgaf if other old items came back becuase they are not the helix the item we are talking about. The helix does not need to have a turn like the rest because the helix Is the rarest/most expensive item in the game. What I'm really trying to say is allowing all items to be available to noobs or the majority of the community is a bad idea. Adding permanent ways to get the helix in game just makes the helix a usless piece of **** that can be accesible by broke people. The whole point of the helix is to show how much more money that you have than others. To have 2 billion in a game that takes a lot of hard work, but I'm just saying.
    There was never a discussion abt bring Helix permanently, please try to read all the 82 commentaries and then u can argue abt this post.

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheat View Post
    There was never a discussion abt bring Helix permanently, please try to read all the 82 commentaries and then u can argue abt this post.

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk
    Man I swear it's like talking to a wall lol I'm tired. They dont read the whole thing and still come spit words.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Read my post again I already suggested it to be available for plat if you do a certain thing, like either by crafting or crafting an elixer to be able to spawn a vendor. No one said bring it back permanent so please. Pretty please read carefully I'm not here to argue dont waste my time I'm not supposed to read the thread and the comments for you, you do that.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

What did you just say ?
    "Idgaf about old items helix is the most expensive in the game"" ?

Man that's how you know a new player from an old player lol.

Helix was never rare helix was never expensive, helix firestar were Account Bound, in other words: NOT TRADE friendly, simply not traceable. It was useless it had no price just like any other account bound item, the most expensive items in the game were undead hammer axes elder tear black vampire heart. And if they didnt bring them back for plat available for everyone and anyone to buy, we wouldn't be here right now talking about Helix and star and jewel.
    But ofcourse you have 0 idea about any of that and you keep wasting my time because you arent reading the whole thing and mainly because you're a new player so please, you wanna argue about something then do your research first, think of some logical answers and come back bro. If undead hammer axes tear black heart didnt come back, they would now be the Most Expensive in the game and that's how they should be because they are items since 2012

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anilaza View Post
    To be fair 2b now is only like 200m back then, hammer would be around 27b and undead would be around 9b if it was never brought back. Helix is just the new players trying to give themselves a superiority complex so they can feel better than experienced players. I've bought around 20k plat on dark legends and all the plat outfits I spent my money on are worthless now, alot of us players missed the gold event so we all became broke during that time. It's only right to bring helix back to level it out with the rest of the plat outfits that should be rare.
    Totally agree that's the thing, and such items you were only able to get in 2012 like undead elder tear black heart shouldn't have returned for everyone

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #88
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,168 Posts

Fundamentally this is not a logical argument. This is an emotional plea for me to punish players who you feel were not fairly (negatively) affected by certain returning items.

As for bringing back these specific controversial items - there simply are no plans for this. Upcoming level cap has been an effort to create new things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Fundamentally this is not a logical argument. This is an emotional plea for me to punish players who you feel were not fairly (negatively) affected by certain returning items.

As for bringing back these specific controversial items - there simply are no plans for this. Upcoming level cap has been an effort to create new things.

hello cinco
    Absolutely, in the end all we look for is new items and new updates that's for sure. I wasn't expecting those certain items (helix, star, jewel) to return in this update but hopefully we 'll see them return in future events and updates ?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post

I could careless about the items tbh but at some point I thought about it and I was like, wait every old item returned when the game started getting updates and that's understandable no problem with it, "the game is starting a new fresh start" is what I thought so it didn't matter, but now those certain items still didn't come back which made me feel the route was unfair you know.