Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Kriegberg helix axes and Solstice firestar/Jewel

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

every idea I mentioned is an idea that will never make helix useless, but you're too stupid to actually read and think.

Helix and firestar for plat
    Helix or firestar for completing hard achievements such as execution achievements
    Helix for level51 cap reward or for farming in an event/campain

none of these ideas make helix useless in the way you mentioned, it's just being fair for everyone because every old item was brought back so might as well be equal.

sorry and excuse my french guys this guy is just getting on my nervous why is such person even allowed on forums smh, only to spread negative attitude

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

ignore him man lol he's trying to cause drama so they close the thread. don't answer him and he will go he just wants attention

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Everyone knows how much helix cost. I wish I had them. I wish I had enough money to buy them. If I did and then the game brought them back, I would sick. It would be a horrible thing to do to those who worked so hard to attain helix weapon.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hannsand4 View Post
    Everyone knows how much helix cost. I wish I had them. I wish I had enough money to buy them. If I did and then the game brought them back, I would sick. It would be a horrible thing to do to those who worked so hard to attain helix weapon.

undead antler mask. I always wanted to have one. I finally got it after spending alot for it, but after a while they brought it back for 100 plat only. so Im sick too

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I know what you mean but I hope you know what I mean too, no I didnt get sick or cared actually when they brought undead and other old items that shouldnt have returned back, because I thought it will happen to every other item, but helix and firestar/jewel were left out, so Im just tryna point out how thats not fair and every item should be treated equally

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I totally get your point. But at $2b and a year after, I think it's beyond undead antlers. A bit too late

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I totally get your point. But at $2b and a year after, I think it's beyond undead antlers. A bit too late

The Helix Return has been discussing since Old Vanities were brought back, people that Say yeah and people that Say no bcoz is the only thing to "Flex"

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

No u take that back! The last thing I'm trying to do is flexing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

No u take that back! The last thing I'm trying to do is flexing

I'm not talking abt u, i'm talking abt other people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Oh ok sorry bless u!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Complain how it was unfair to bring free items back for plat but asking to bring more free items back for plat makes no sense.
    Peace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ElCoyote1 View Post
    Complain how it was unfair to bring free items back for plat but asking to bring more free items back for plat makes no sense.
    Peace

Ik it makes no sense, but sometimes is nessesary do something stupid to fix some problems.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I really kinda agree with you. I'm actually an old player been here since 2012 but somehow I missed the lvl cap for helix or something but I nvr got it any way what I'm saying is there r still some players that are on here from 4-5 years ago that missed that cap also. Tbh to me I think the weapon is unless. I mean it looks good don't get me wrong but eh. Ppl have dragged that drama about helix for so long it honestly to me is just irrelevant now. Would be nice to see a new type of helix as a lvl cap reward. Sts could alter it to where it still isn't as rare as the first helix....change the color....change design slightly. BC well all know if it is a lvl cap reward ppl will be scrambling to lvl up so more would be in game than original helix. I also like ur ideas of doing certain things to obtain helix. If anything I think it should be issued as a craft item. This way if u want it u got to work for it. Really liked ur post well thought👍

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ElCoyote1 View Post
    Peace

Look Im not asking for more old items to return, all Im asking for is to be fair for everyone and everything. Im asking for equality which is something that should exist in a game that came back from the dead as a new fresh game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

But bringing them back is not fair to everyone. It's not fair to ppl who busted their *** to get them

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Undead antler was worth more than that back in lvl36 and only worthy old players had them, same for hammer, axes etc. lemme tell you something, back then the players were not greedy, no matter how expensive those items were, you were always able to find a buyer. but now, look at helix, I myself have a 2.5bil offer ready and no one wants to sell and I dont mind, really that's just an example for this matter, ''they all want to wait because they think oh if I still have helix after 10 years Im gonna be a god''

thats the only point of helix or firestar at the moment, people thinking that if they keep them 10 years later they will be gods lol

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

But bringing them back is not fair to everyone. It's not fair to ppl who busted their *** to get them

well how about the ones who busted their **** to get hammer back then? or axes? or undead? and they returned for plat without asking us the old players who were loyal to the game and kept playing. This shouldn't be an arguement right now, because Cinco thought of bringing old items back so could bring EVERYTHING back not with the exception of 1 or 2 items for no reason. you just carry on to prove me right everytime when you mention '' it's not fair'' because helix/firestar/jewel coming back is the only fair thing to happen here then the game will be equal, and from that it becomes about who is smart enough to merch and farm etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

relics still at like a what 0.3% drop? lmfao no problem there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Let's not forget about the people who had Elder blood tear lvl31 like bellemortexx/jashuanleon and Black vampire heart lvl31 like Templars and Purifyheart, they were the only people with those gems in the wholeee game, how do you think they felt when their hard work items since 2012 returned for only plat for 300 and 500 plat as higher levels lvl36 and up ? and the plot twist is that I didnt see any of them complain about it on forums or even say something.. that's how you know who actually wants to play the game and have fun, from who just wants items to flex like most of the people that want helix to not return at the moment.
    Elder blood tear and vampire heart gems were the rarest items in the game EVER yet you guys are still here saying dont bring back helix lol wow yall do know what fair means right ?
    Last edited by Subscribe to Pewdiepie; 04-06-2019 at 03:53 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Igothikal View Post
    I really kinda agree with you. I'm actually an old player been here since 2012 but somehow I missed the lvl cap for helix or something but I nvr got it any way what I'm saying is there r still some players that are on here from 4-5 years ago that missed that cap also. Tbh to me I think the weapon is unless. I mean it looks good don't get me wrong but eh. Ppl have dragged that drama about helix for so long it honestly to me is just irrelevant now. Would be nice to see a new type of helix as a lvl cap reward. Sts could alter it to where it still isn't as rare as the first helix....change the color....change design slightly. BC well all know if it is a lvl cap reward ppl will be scrambling to lvl up so more would be in game than original helix. I also like ur ideas of doing certain things to obtain helix. If anything I think it should be issued as a craft item. This way if u want it u got to work for it. Really liked ur post well thought��
    thanks bro working on it, still trying to show them that Im not here to argue, Im just pointing out facts.