Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Kriegberg helix axes and Solstice firestar/Jewel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Subscribe to Pewdiepie View Post
    Let's not forget about the people who had Elder blood tear lvl31 like bellemortexx/jashuanleon and Black vampire heart lvl31 like Templars and Purifyheart, they were the only people with those gems in the wholeee game, how do you think they felt when their hard work items since 2012 returned for only plat for 300 and 500 plat as higher levels lvl36 and up ? and the plot twist is that I didnt see any of them complain about it on forums or even say something.. that's how you know who actually wants to play the game and have fun, from who just wants items to flex like most of the people that want helix to not return at the moment.
    Elder blood tear and vampire heart gems were the rarest items in the game EVER yet you guys are still here saying dont bring back helix lol wow yall do know what fair means right ?
    Totally agree since helix so rare let’s make item come back at 3k plat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lastgoodbyes View Post
    relics still at like a what 0.3% drop? lmfao no problem there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk
    exactly fam it's funny at some point, and they still available for what? 500 plat? lol

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ElCoyote1 View Post
    Totally agree since helix so rare let’s make item come back at 3k plat

you are taking the piss now lol Elder blood tear and black vampire heart didnt return for 3k plat, hammer axes undead didnt return for 3k plat, plus I already gave ideas how helix and firestar/jewel can return and tbh they are creative and fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

So desperate for an item this rare it seems. Shouldn’t be a problem to pay $300 for it. Hope cinco sees that so hey can bring back for u all at 3k plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

you are taking the piss now lol Elder blood tear and black vampire heart didnt return for 3k plat, hammer axes undead didnt return for 3k plat, plus I already gave ideas how helix and firestar/jewel can return and tbh they are creative and fun
    It’s not crazy, items from the past like in valentines came back higher over 1k and 2k so what’s the problem with really old item to be back for 3k? If ppl really want it I am 100% sure they will invest on it if they can’t get the gold to buy one in game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I was there too. I'm loyal to the game. Helix is just different. It has to be the way it is. I'm just accepting it and moving on. There will be new great items. So excited about level cap raising and a new map. Trying to focus on the good.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

What makes this whole thing even weirder is that every person with helix/firestar that doesn't want them to come back atm is a new player who got lucky buying from an old player or someone who always had nothing when the game was about skill and farming but then when plat spending came yall come make noise and be demanding lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

IDK those ppl. And very good chance they are new alts of old players. The ppl ik with helix have been playing over 4 years.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

It’s not crazy, items from the past like in valentines came back higher over 1k and 2k so what’s the problem with really old item to be back for 3k? If ppl really want it I am 100% sure they will invest on it if they can’t get the gold to buy one in game

valentine items were in the game 3 times in a row each valentine event fam, ofcourse since it returned too many times, it was for alot of plat in the end. and you keep proving me right, helix aint older than elder tear or black heart etc etc etc.. Helix and firestar/jewel is an item that was not even trade able before 2016 and that's ofcourse what most of you new players don't know, it was not a trade able item it was character bound which means the item doesn't even have no origin or was ever looked at so in my opinion it should of returned as soon as every item became trade able and giftable just my opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

No no man, the problem here is that Valentines Items were buyable for plat at start, Bring a lvl cap item for 3k plat is...(Will all the respect u own) Stupid.

Also, we want a recolor, not the original Helix, so please, if u are gonna just comment this, leave the post and keep having fun on the game

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

I get it, I do. But it didn't. It's too late now. We have to move on

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hannsand4 View Post
    IDK those ppl. And very good chance they are new alts of old players. The ppl ik with helix have been playing over 4 years.

Trust me, 80% if not 90% of the people with helix right now are either new players, or people who want attention because they never ever were rich or had anything until plat spending took space in the game. prove me wrong about that and I'll back down from every suggestion I did so far

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheat View Post
    No no man, the problem here is that Valentines Items were buyable for plat at start, Bring a lvl cap item for 3k plat is...(Will all the respect u own) Stupid.

Also, we want a recolor, not the original Helix, so please, if u are gonna just comment this, leave the post and keep having fun on the game

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk
    They don't even want a recolour because some people just wanna flex and feel above others having something they didn't earn, still proves me right. Can easily tell who just wants to have fun and who doesn't lol, n offence not everyone ofcourse but most.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

it would be best for a recolor tbh having the original can keep their dumb pride lmao just have a black helix is all we want for elder 51 introduce procs again for elders

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hannsand4 View Post
    I get it, I do. But it didn't. It's too late now. We have to move on

why is it too late? hey let's think about it . those old players stayed quiet when their old items returned for plat, why they stayed quiet? because they thought the game is finally coming back to life as a new game and that's what happend, which means every item will return. ( Am one of those people ) but after we old players realized not everything came back, we feel bad. it's not fair, it's not right, it's not equal.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Trust me, 80% if not 90% of the people with helix right now are either new players, or people who want attention because they never ever were rich or had anything until plat spending took space in the game. prove me wrong about that and I'll back down from every suggestion I did so far
    Someone prove what I said up there wrong, and I'll delete this whole thread RIGHT now. Please prove me wrong.

That's right, no one can prove me wrong because it's FACTS, I spoke with facts, that's exactly what happend. now a days new players or people who were never rich until plat spending took part in the game, want to make noise and not agree on being fair for everyone. how bad does that feel? if you guys really care about the game and the community, then what about us old players that just want to have fun but in the same time we don't want to feel treated unfairly?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I said it before, I will say it again. The most fair and equal option here is:

Dark crusader set, Bounty Hunter set, Drudic set, Classic/Light Iron hand sets, Bloody/Regal Dracula, Iron hand claws/Dadao, Undead antler mask, Infused hammer, Serrated Axes, Elder Blood tear, Black vampire heart - Did Return which means = helix/firestar/jewel return.

Dark crusader set, Bounty Hunter set, Drudic set, Classic/Light Iron hand sets, Bloody/Regal Dracula, Iron hand claws/Dadao, Undead antler mask, Infused hammer, Serrated Axes, Elder Blood tear, Black vampire heart DID NOT RETURN which means = no helix/firestar/jewel return.

Got it guys ? you understand now ? Why is it so hard to understand, I just don't get it to be honest.
    Last edited by Subscribe to Pewdiepie; 04-07-2019 at 12:34 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lastgoodbyes View Post
    it would be best for a recolor tbh having the original can keep their dumb pride lmao just have a black helix is all we want for elder 51 introduce procs again for elders

If you ask me this became sicking lmao the way these new players want to hold onto the flex item so bad and how they wanna feel above some others.. for that I'd say no, just bring original helix not even a recolour, just because of the way they act. they gotta understand it's just a game lol. and yeah for who ever will show up and say '' but you have to understand is a game only as well and stop acting like that ''
    Here is my answer: Yes I already understood it's just a game back in 2016 when my old items that I DIED getting, returned for plat for everyone to buy and now Im just asking for Equality nothing more than that.
    Last edited by Subscribe to Pewdiepie; 04-06-2019 at 04:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

They should complete craft cycle started 7 years ago and make firestar craftable to lvl 51 elder with procs. Also do that with helix due its rarity.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

Pewdiepie what a plug this is "added kriegberg and solictice as for an attention getter" hmmm what a plug! All these ideas are great just variants of other players ideas just in your words

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727AZ using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk