Thread: IRONHAND Have to find a new guild... :(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Default IRONHAND Have to find a new guild... :(

Unfortunately i am an officer and only active member of a dead guild... I am looking for an active SL and PL guild tier3 hall that is also very active in the forum. Would like to be considered for officer position as i love to help ppl wether it be teaching how to play or leveling up. I am a very loyal person so which ever guild i goto this will be permanent. I am adult avid player on daily (day and night). My current avatar is lvl 35 commando PvE tank. Setting up another avi to learn PvP and would like a guild to teach me strategy and how to play PvP. I have a few guilds in mind but will wait to see who all is really interested in having me help thier guild. I would also like to be involved in setting up a group for the guild. I will stay in my current guild until i move to new guild to avoid the constant invite while playing SL. I am only 12k from 36 for my main.

Thnx for reading and consideration... add to my thread here if u would like for me to join your guild.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Hand View Post
    I would also like to be involved in setting up a group for the guild. I will stay in my current guild until i move to new guild to avoid the constant invite while playing SL.
    I understand your grief. Each guild has unique characteristics based on the contrasting tendencies and principles of the members therein. This drastically affects the gaming atmosphere. I also think it's important to have insight about a new environment you step into, incidentally, it's good to have insight about a person you are about to invite into your home (for obvious reasons). It is a prerequisite of all potential candidates to be exposed to the core players of Infinite Union before enlistment. I am drawn to this post because I feel that we share very similar values when it comes to people, and I believe you will have a smooth transition.

Also, there are extremely detailed class guides posted on our forums for each class, written by true masters. The commando guide was written by yours truly and I'll be sending you a copy of this guide via PM. You may also click on my signature below for a direct link to our forums. Good luck and I'm looking forward to seeing you in-game, both PVE and PVP.

IGN: Egofury (L35 Commando)

Egofury (35 Commando)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I also just saw this post by Ninjaduck, beloved member of Infinite Union. I was unaware of this guild, but you said you wanted to learn PVP, so you may be interested in this guild. MUST BE LEVEL 12 AND BELOW!!!

Egofury (35 Commando)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Thnx for your response storm... I have found a good guild of great and fun active players.. not sure how but this thread got doubled ... Original thread is in sl general discussion.... This one needs to be deleted..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

ya this thread is weird...I thought you already left Pwnies or something Iron! Made me sad
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62120&dateline=131973  8744
    Kahlua/Knowledgebase - Star Legends Help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Me too! I couldn't figure out why you'd want to leave, lol.
    :|: Liathea - Rogue :|:
    :|: Liathea - Vamp :|: Arya - Vamp :|:
    :|: Liathea - Op :|: Briony - Engi :|: Kickpants - Comm :|: