Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ebon reflect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Ebon reflect

Which ebons got proc reflect?

Cause we tried and the ebon sword proc and got the reflect too wtf. Im so confused

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

most op is ebon aegis / ebon dagger .... last ebon staff (worst reflect)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Just a recent observation: In pvp, ebon staff reflect is op especially in ctf clashes, given that its a small room, it procs constantly and it can counter most of the ebon aegis and dagg procs. I guess it requires a small room to fully feel its proc. Its somewhat worst in TDM. An ebon rog, whether bow or dagg, unable to stay last longer in a clash with atleast 2 ebon staffs on the other team. And yes in pve, dagg is very effective. I havent noticed the sword proc, its somewhat not really visible.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tharo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Made some 1vs1 with someone who got aegis and sword. We tried with ebon sword and still got 1hit by my own attack.
    The proc of aegis btw will get cover by jugg then glow or Hdb Aa so basically rogue can kill a Tank when he doesn't got jugg or invincible heal or AA glow/hck/nekro/reflect. BASICALLY 0,1% of probability.
    This reflect sh€t is ruining the game so much. Not for now but for next expansions too. Even Level 100 rogue attack a tank with L71 aegis, rogue still get owned. This thing makes me want to quit

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marcoss For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Few already stopped playing and most are logged in just for the event. No point now in buying these expensive items where you can expect buff and nerf every now and then. Ppl will go to the most op reflect then nerf few days after. Also the fact that they have copied most of the mages' skills/abilities and put em' into weapons and pets - AA with damage absorption shield, that can potentially freeze, burning effect and all, and now the reflect... shouldn't the mages be the master of these abilities? its not just the ebon reflect,
    there are a lot of things ruined the game long time ago...... Apologies if am a bit off topic on your thread.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tharo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tharo View Post
    Few already stopped playing and most are logged in just for the event. No point now in buying these expensive items where you can expect buff and nerf every now and then. Ppl will go to the most op reflect then nerf few days after. Also the fact that they have copied most of the mages' skills/abilities and put em' into weapons and pets - AA with damage absorption shield, that can potentially freeze, burning effect and all, and now the reflect... shouldn't the mages be the master of these abilities? its not just the ebon reflect,
    there are a lot of things ruined the game long time ago...... Apologies if am a bit off topic on your thread.
    worst to said mage skill "curse" reflect is more inferior to ebon weapon AA ..... Skills AA should be more op than weapon's AA and mage's curse can be counter by glow's AA even worst..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to will0 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Since when does the Ebon Sword have a reflect proc? I just sold on 4/2. It only has a DOT, Slow(Similar to Breeze Passive Ability), and Damage Reduction maybe 30% range. Interesting any wars with a Ebon Sword can confirm this? Or a Dev? I just checked Proc description nothing new has been added so curious.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Since when does the Ebon Sword have a reflect proc? I just sold on 4/2. It only has a DOT, Slow(Similar to Breeze Passive Ability), and Damage Reduction maybe 30% range. Interesting any wars with a Ebon Sword can confirm this? Or a Dev? I just checked Proc description nothing new has been added so curious.
    I am confirming 100% it has a reflect because we tried at least 5 times

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by will0 View Post
    worst to said mage skill "curse" reflect is more inferior to ebon weapon AA ..... Skills AA should be more op than weapon's AA and mage's curse can be counter by glow's AA even worst..
    Yeah this game is going down faster than I expected. Mage now are only healer and food in pvp.. never saw a mage having a chance to kill a warrior lol NEVER.

Up to Level 41 the game was cool but now this is so unbalanced and THEY ARE SO MANY PLATINUM FARMERS!
    You can see them on auction selling 600x luck elix, 600x damage elixir etc.. (Autj for example)
    So unfair to someone spending realy money AND THE DEVS DOING NOTHING TO PREVENT THESE CHEATERS.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Correct me if i am wrong, but why does rogue have reflect? I thought rogues are supposed to avoid taking damage.. I'd prefer some armor piercing or crit damage buff, but I'm still just a pleb so what do I know >.<

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marcoss View Post
    I am confirming 100% it has a reflect because we tried at least 5 times
    Message me in game, Tutreyu. I would like to test and make sure it's not the DOT. I have never observed the sword proc reflecting damage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

BTW in all ebon item the Worth's is the gun, im so confused about it gun should be op on PvP not the staff right?how come ebon gun is useless?I'm thinking lessen the staff reflect damage on small room like CTF.now ebon gun drop price bcos less proc etc.also ebon dagger is no match with the ebon staff.

Pls. REM can u take a look of the ebon gun, also the ebon dagger vs the ebon staff.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cephina View Post
    BTW in all ebon item the Worth's is the gun, im so confused about it gun should be op on PvP not the staff right?how come ebon gun is useless?I'm thinking lessen the staff reflect damage on small room like CTF.now ebon gun drop price bcos less proc etc.also ebon dagger is no match with the ebon staff.

Pls. REM can u take a look of the ebon gun, also the ebon dagger vs the ebon staff.
    100% true the gun got super nerf and staf got super buff.

Ang yes, ebon dagg is no match vs staff also for spamming shield.. mage shield, glow, heal, proc cycle.

So basically PVP is more broken than before

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Sword doesn't reflect anything. I've done extensive tests and it doesn't reflect. It nerfs opponents damage and does a good amount of dot. How ever you tested the damage you see is the dot not reflect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by capeo View Post
    Sword doesn't reflect anything. I've done extensive tests and it doesn't reflect. It nerfs opponents damage and does a good amount of dot. How ever you tested the damage you see is the dot not reflect.
    Indeed now sword reflect anymore. Most probably was a bug because the same day there was a ghost update/hotfix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marcoss View Post
    100% true the gun got super nerf and staf got super buff.

Ang yes, ebon dagg is no match vs staff also for spamming shield.. mage shield, glow, heal, proc cycle.

So basically PVP is more broken than before
    I don't know about pvp, but in pve staff's proc is close to 'useless'. You cant even use your skills properly (as mage you should stun/freeze/root/etc, if you do -> no reflection) if you want to see insignificant dmg reflection

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluehazee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    222 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehazee View Post
    I don't know about pvp, but in pve staff's proc is close to 'useless'. You cant even use your skills properly (as mage you should stun/freeze/root/etc, if you do -> no reflection) if you want to see insignificant dmg reflection
    PVE reflect on staff only works if mobs are not stun and 90% of mage's skills are stun base and freeze base.... (FB / Ice / Time shift) this makes ebon staff ineffective in PVE only way is to add dot and damage on Ebon STaff like Ebon Aegis and reflect doing damage and not taking damage....
    Last edited by will0; 04-10-2019 at 08:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I likehow all do small reflect

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    I likehow all do small reflect
    staff DAGGERS and aegis all reflect damage. people who say daggers dont reflect as much as staff have never truly vsed using both. i vs ebon daggers all the time and i can 100% confirm they hurt like heck if u attack while the proc is up.

also as a mage,we can no longer kill warriors which ruins the whole warrior>rogue>mage>warrior “triangle” of balance. atm its warrior with aegis beats everything besides another warrior.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Spell For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

A greeting the truth I do not understand why the ebon swor glade is not the prod the truth I prefer a thousand kiss the tb that removes 15% of life and ebon aigs recovers life and gives reflection and the ebon swor they do tell me ??? It's a weapon worth 40m if you know what prod has