Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    In a box using the outlet on the side of your house
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default 25 weps are the new tinsel/gleam

Chaos here, I enjoyed pl for many years 7+ years. All I’ve done was pvp and progressed with many great twinks. Heard it all from being egotistical to best 25 mage. I learned and grown as time went by and matured ofc. I went through soo many different metas it isn’t even funny but I stuck through. These new weapons are a good idea but the damage is too much to ask for. People invested items in such as paw or toy. I recently bought a 25 pink toy for 300m+ now it’s 300k+ in my eyes now. Cinco, it was a very good concept but maybe make the damage a little more then the l1 elites or atleast match it with other rare items that survived through pl. ANYTHING to save 20-27 pvp. Anything over is fine but this is twink level and twinks were different with ovgs added but bunch of people pulled through but not this. People are quitting and I hate to feel like not only my level but OUR level as a community are dying. Please cinco, I’ve been loyal to pl and would even pay to bring the meta before 1 hit blasters or atleast make it even. I saw the comments about armor enchants but why have that when Halloween items/wf items are no longer a pvp item? Even adding enchantments to the pvp weapons sound a little better but cmon. 27 was good on its own tbh. Please don’t take this construction criticism to heart but I’m one of the survivors and I try my best to stay with more survivors of twink and pl in general.
    You should gimme green bars
    That button on the left, yea right der

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fqo For This Useful Post: