Thread: 25 weps are the new tinsel/gleam

In a box using the outlet on the side of your house
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default 25 weps are the new tinsel/gleam

Chaos here, I enjoyed pl for many years 7+ years. All I’ve done was pvp and progressed with many great twinks. Heard it all from being egotistical to best 25 mage. I learned and grown as time went by and matured ofc. I went through soo many different metas it isn’t even funny but I stuck through. These new weapons are a good idea but the damage is too much to ask for. People invested items in such as paw or toy. I recently bought a 25 pink toy for 300m+ now it’s 300k+ in my eyes now. Cinco, it was a very good concept but maybe make the damage a little more then the l1 elites or atleast match it with other rare items that survived through pl. ANYTHING to save 20-27 pvp. Anything over is fine but this is twink level and twinks were different with ovgs added but bunch of people pulled through but not this. People are quitting and I hate to feel like not only my level but OUR level as a community are dying. Please cinco, I’ve been loyal to pl and would even pay to bring the meta before 1 hit blasters or atleast make it even. I saw the comments about armor enchants but why have that when Halloween items/wf items are no longer a pvp item? Even adding enchantments to the pvp weapons sound a little better but cmon. 27 was good on its own tbh. Please don’t take this construction criticism to heart but I’m one of the survivors and I try my best to stay with more survivors of twink and pl in general.
    You should gimme green bars
    That button on the left, yea right der

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fqo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Everhate here, as chaos said I've played Pl as well since 2011 also at the 25-27 range as well as being one of the best mage twinks back in the day, everything he's said is sad but true, the pvp range from 20-27 is just now ruined by these weapons regardless if you have one yourself, blasters can and will literally 2 shot you and there's nothing you can do because of its range, Id hate to see this pvp lvl go away because of it a lot of people have already told me they're either quitting or moving to another lvl range because of this, I don't think they need to be removed just relooked at hurts me to see this happen to such a great game

4. The Following User Says Thank You to everhate For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Yeah, like you said you spent a lot on 25 pink toy, as well as others spending millions on pink paw, pink fbows and such. To have a weapon that is 3x better than all of these really causes major chaos among the community.

The blaster either needs to be removed or MAJORLY toned down in terms of damage output.

I'd really hate to have to move onto a different level since I'm a long time fox player at 27. A lot of great people at this pvp bracket that play a big part in PL's community are now quitting due to this.

Sent from my Moto C using Tapatalk

In a box using the outlet on the side of your house
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

People that do endgame also do twink. They actually merch and farm to get items for their pvp chars. Twink is a level that should be left alone completely if anything. I’d hate to see more and more people leave this beautiful game :/. I greatly appreciate cinco for trying his best to make pl a better community but killing twinks will only kill pl.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fqo For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

This is literally the same as Lv50 pvp when QTR stat guns were released. RUINED.

Sent from my Moto C using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Fqo View Post
    People that do endgame also do twink. They actually merch and farm to get items for their pvp chars. Twink is a level that should be left alone completely if anything. I’d hate to see more and more people leave this beautiful game :/. I greatly appreciate cinco for trying his best to make pl a better community but killing twinks will only kill pl.
    For sure, low level pvp in my opinion should always be left alone since a lot of people are in favor of this level. As for me I loved playing my 27 mage (Juulpod) but I had a small feeling that pvp would change but doesn't feel the same anymore, but I highly agree with you Cinco is trying to do the best to make PL a better community since it's one of my favorite STS games out of all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

I too have been playing 26 for nearly 8years and it saddens me deeply to see it go out like this.

Maybe they'll get nerfed in the future, but i doubt it. Cinco mentioned honour arena for L20-29 and whilst that's a great addition, i fear it won't capture the beauty of SSC twinks; which will lead to the level dying out.

It was fun while it lasted. Forever in our hearts and in our memories
    Last edited by burntoutdex; 04-11-2019 at 07:58 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I honestly think I am officially done with Twink levels after this.. I loved playing L27 pvp, but this has ruined it for me. I will just stick to L105 now, I just wish fights were not as long now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

I would not worry too much, just be patient.

In the not too distant future, you will probably find honor versions of both Forest Fight and Rockwall Forts and honor support for lower level characters than we see today.

Something defensive could be added to counter the new 25 elites or they could experience a nerf.

The important thing to do is stay calm, express your concerns, offer solutions, and wait for the studio to have a chance to consider all of the community feedback. No need for people to reflex into quitting mode. One thing is certain, they do pay attention to what is said and they do care. It's only a matter of time before potential solution(s) are introduced into the game.

Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! /// PL Party Zone Discord Server

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Draebatad For This Useful Post: