Quote Originally Posted by burntoutdex View Post
Time and time again we have made it clear that that argument is biased and ill thought out. Some of us (myself included,) have spent hundreds of dollars and almost 9 years exclusively playing twink PvP. We should not have to abandon that simply because of changes to the game - that is absurd and extremely unfair to a very large community of loyal players.

Despite this, i started capping today. It truly feels like such a waste of my time and effort spent twinking now that i am being forced to go to endgame for PvP. Ridiculous.

P.S. @Eatmyshred, if you think 400m for a toy is a lot wait until you hear what Zac paid
Quote Originally Posted by Eatmyshred View Post
That's literally like a waitress saying "You don't like the food? Well screw you we don't care"

Sent from my Moto C using Tapatalk
Not saying I disagree, just that is what is said from time and time again. I liked bringing my Real Life friends to the game and showing them this level of pvp and getting them more interested in it. It was easier for me to do so at L27 since it was active and low level, which provided not too much time to get to for my friends. We will see if there is any improvement from here.