Thread: Suggestions on Lv25 Elites

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default Suggestions on Lv25 Elites

Cinco, you said the 25 elites were meant to help players further advance themselves in game since pets were not affordable. The players who play 27 though are mostly pretty rich and are going to try and buy these regardless. The drop/unboxing rates on the new weapons are so low that the price of them are almost triple the price of any pet besides tinsel or gleam, contradicting their original intentions. Now, I have 3 suggestions that may be a fix to this issue.

#1. Turn up the unboxing rates.
    In doing this the weapons price will drop, MAYBE making them somewhat affordable to new players and doing what they are intended to do. At the same time this is providing the new weapons to most all serious lvl25-27 players so that they’re not so exclusive and broken.

#2. Make them PVE compatible only.
    This solves everything. This will cause the price to drop drastically, even below the least expensive pets available to purchase. This way new players can afford the weapons, helping them to advance towards cap whilst keeping twink pvp intact.

#3. Nerf them.
    If taking them out is not an option at least give them realistic stats that won’t destroy OUR LEVEL. This will help keep the price down somewhat and save you from hate/backlash from your community.

These weapons have rendered paw/toy/rose along with many other expensive twink items absolutely useless. Now players that have dumped hundreds of mil, if not more, (Chaos spent over 400m on a pink lvl25 toy) have items with no value whatsoever. The economy of lvl25-27 is ruined along with the pvp. Don’t be surprised when players start quitting. Please revise the weapons you created.

Sent from my Moto C using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Eatmyshred For This Useful Post:

In a box using the outlet on the side of your house
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Valid points keep em coming 💪 *crosses fingers on cincos decisions*
    Last edited by Fqo; 04-11-2019 at 01:06 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fqo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Eatmyshred View Post
    Cinco, you said the 25 elites were meant to help players further advance themselves in game since pets were not affordable. The players who play 27 though are mostly pretty rich and are going to try and buy these regardless. The drop/unboxing rates on the new weapons are so low that the price of them are almost triple the price of any pet besides tinsel or gleam, contradicting their original intentions. Now, I have 3 suggestions that may be a fix to this issue.

#1. Turn up the unboxing rates.
    In doing this the weapons price will drop, MAYBE making them somewhat affordable to new players and doing what they are intended to do. At the same time this is providing the new weapons to most all serious lvl25-27 players so that they’re not so exclusive and broken.

#2. Make them PVE compatible only.
    This solves everything. This will cause the price to drop drastically, even below the least expensive pets available to purchase. This way new players can afford the weapons, helping them to advance towards cap whilst keeping twink pvp intact.

#3. Nerf them.
    If taking them out is not an option at least give them realistic stats that won’t destroy OUR LEVEL. This will help keep the price down somewhat and save you from hate/backlash from your community.

These weapons have rendered paw/toy/rose along with many other expensive twink items absolutely useless. Now players that have dumped hundreds of mil, if not more, (Chaos spent over 400m on a pink lvl25 toy) have items with no value whatsoever. The economy of lvl25-27 is ruined along with the pvp. Don’t be surprised when players start quitting. Please revise the weapons you created.

I definetly do agree with your suggestions, however it really depends on what Cinco plans to do. Low Level Pvp has been changed really heavily and I have no interest in it anymore but endgame now.
    Last edited by Weaved; 04-11-2019 at 05:15 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Weaved For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Weaved View Post
    I definetly do agree with your suggestions, however it really depends on what Cinco plans to do. Low Level Pvp has been changed really heavily and I have no interest in it anymore but endgame now.
    Cinco has said this before, if you don’t like where the low level pvp is at go to endgame!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NukeDragon View Post
    Cinco has said this before, if you don’t like where the low level pvp is at go to endgame!
    That's literally like a waitress saying "You don't like the food? Well screw you we don't care"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NukeDragon View Post
    Time and time again we have made it clear that that argument is biased and ill thought out. Some of us (myself included,) have spent hundreds of dollars and almost 9 years exclusively playing twink PvP. We should not have to abandon that and either spend money or a very long time capping because of changes to the game. It's literally a kick in the face to a very large community of loyal players.

Despite this, i started capping today. It truly feels like such a waste of my time and effort spent twinking now that i am being forced to go to endgame for PvP. Ridiculous.

P.S. @Eatmyshred, if you think 400m for a toy is a lot, wait until you hear what Zac paid
    Last edited by burntoutdex; 04-11-2019 at 08:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by burntoutdex View Post
    Time and time again we have made it clear that that argument is biased and ill thought out. Some of us (myself included,) have spent hundreds of dollars and almost 9 years exclusively playing twink PvP. We should not have to abandon that simply because of changes to the game - that is absurd and extremely unfair to a very large community of loyal players.

Despite this, i started capping today. It truly feels like such a waste of my time and effort spent twinking now that i am being forced to go to endgame for PvP. Ridiculous.

P.S. @Eatmyshred, if you think 400m for a toy is a lot wait until you hear what Zac paid
    Quote Originally Posted by Eatmyshred View Post
    That's literally like a waitress saying "You don't like the food? Well screw you we don't care"

Not saying I disagree, just that is what is said from time and time again. I liked bringing my Real Life friends to the game and showing them this level of pvp and getting them more interested in it. It was easier for me to do so at L27 since it was active and low level, which provided not too much time to get to for my friends. We will see if there is any improvement from here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Who cares you bought paw,fbow, rose wand , etc for 400m++.

Pink toy was super expensive but no one complain about it.

Now, new items coming and you complain about it.

I know this looks like someone who is afraid being poor because they are keeping their old expensive items and don't want it to lose it's value.

The new one must be better than the old one, so just farm and buy the new gear.

This game was dying without update, now Cinco keep adding new stuff to the game. Thanks Cinco.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Yogaa For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

@yogaa it’s not even about the gold at this point.. we can care less about the value of toy,paw,rose, etc. it’s about the principle... changing twink completly makes twink levels a whole different level now. I can see that you’re probably a endgamer yourself and want endgame more active but guess what, pl is going to die x10 now. Majority of endgamers did twink and favorite it a bit more imo. There was more 20-27 twink games than endgame games open.. I don’t have to mention other levels such as 10-17 pvp and 30+. Sorry but this isn’t going to force people to endgame, for now a few will try but it’ll get stale very fast and rip a lot of loyal players/customers just saying. If I’m wrong, feel free to correct me but I’m standing my ground and going to hope for changes for the better. I’ll miss pl for now and will check up on forums for cincos input.
    Last edited by Fqo; 04-11-2019 at 12:27 PM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fqo For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yogaa View Post
    Who cares you bought paw,fbow, rose wand , etc for 400m++.

Pink toy was super expensive but no one complain about it.

Now, new items coming and you complain about it.

I know this looks like someone who is afraid being poor because they are keeping their old expensive items and don't want it to lose it's value.

The new one must be better than the old one, so just farm and buy the new gear.

This game was dying without update, now Cinco keep adding new stuff to the game. Thanks Cinco.
    So what you're telling me is that, at twink levels below 35 it's completely normal to have a weapon (blaster) that is evidently capable of doing 600-800 damage (double the healthbar of a mage) on one basic attack is fine? And we should just shrug it off like "Oh it's fine the game is evolving"?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

@eatmyshred let’s be realistic if he’d lose out on money like that, he’d rage aswell lol. I’d legit give 400m to save our twink community/pl community but if we can’t save pl than idk what’s in store for us loyal players. I’ll miss pl dearly if anything isn’t addressed. Not trying to throw shade towards cinco but constructive criticism to help save pl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I can see your frustration and understand the sheer impact these new overpowered elites are compared to the current gear on game.

Name:  image0.jpg
Views: 114
Size:  159.8 KB

In the above example a level 27 mage using a forgotten bow as a base weapon compared to the new KABAM Psyber Staff

Increases base stats: 30 Int, 5% Hit, 5% Crit, 4% Dodge, 15 Mana, 1 M/S, 138-167 Damage, 158 Dps, 37 Armor.

I am no pvper myself, but from my understanding low level pvp any stat increase does make significant difference in 5 second battles to 3 min battles.

My only suggestion is to eagerly await the introduction of level 25 honor arena.
    Last edited by Fwend; 04-11-2019 at 07:01 PM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller