Thread: Twink PvP is broken..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It's not fine, but it's manageable if you're willing to dump the gold intuit. Which is inherently the problem considering not everyone has the necessary gold to PvP. I did some calculations of the most popular PvP levels at the moment and L40 is the cheapest to start at, even then, a set with Hallow helm, Blaster, WHAMM, Max Bling (dmg) and a Max ammy (armr) of your choice will run you on average 13million gold. Which is hard to march for if you're a new player.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kwiktrip View Post
    It's not fine, but it's manageable if you're willing to dump the gold intuit. Which is inherently the problem considering not everyone has the necessary gold to PvP. I did some calculations of the most popular PvP levels at the moment and L40 is the cheapest to start at, even then, a set with Hallow helm, Blaster, WHAMM, Max Bling (dmg) and a Max ammy (armr) of your choice will run you on average 13million gold. Which is hard to march for if you're a new player.
    Compare that to what OG L 40 was. At best Thoth or copper set for a bear was just 800k. Shiv and iceberg sets was just 30k and that was during 2013 pre halloween.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kwiktrip View Post
    I agree, if spacetime just would send 1000000 gold stimulus checks to all accounts daily pvp could be great again!!!!

NEW IGN RAGGADORR | I LOVE MYSTICALDREAM