Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Venim AA rework or nerf/Max 2 of Each Class CTF/TDM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Venim AA rework or nerf/Max 2 of Each Class CTF/TDM

Quote Originally Posted by Alfabeast View Post
    I literally just waisted 6:25 of my life watching a close fight, in which if all watch the poor vid quality you will see alfabeast gained many kills and died 0 times lol,
    And it says I was farmed lmao

Sent from my LGLS450 using Tapatalk
    Yeah whooped u 3v4 tho thats why its close learn from the video maybe youll learn to cover not pray for proc and go ahead use your venim at the end of the day ill out tank you even if u use 5 venims.. matter fact next clash ima take off my armor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Not_Terrorshock; 04-16-2019 at 06:22 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Not_Terrorshock For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Lmao 3 v 4. Had there rouge Gardjovan mapping on our side feeding them kills. Both matches Alfa is with 2 other tanks like 99.9% of his pvp clashes...wonder why that is lol huh? 20-9 with 3 Ebon Aegis tanks and mage. And you have the nerve to talk about maturity to me? It's pretty sad how desperate you are just to compete in pvp.And how come you didn't post that 1st match 3 v.s 4 20-18 ?
    Last edited by Fearrr; 04-16-2019 at 05:23 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Reading through this thread and lol. I just want to put something in perspective ladies and gentlemen. Look how hard Alfa and his BFF BladeRunner are fighting to make sure this does not happen, that alone should raise some eyebrows. Attacks my Pvp kills and posts a 3 v.s 4 SS of a clash, where his team is using 3 Ebon Aegis+ Mage, with 2-3 Venim AA's. Had the Awakening Rouge Gardjovan joining our side dying on purpose, another eyebrow raiser. Neither one of these tanks ever clash 2 tanks only, and on the rare occasion they do they lose every time or run Mid Clash. Every time I ask one these tanks for a normal clash all I get is crickets lol. Venim AA is a movement impairing AA that ignores Nekro AA and skills that remove movement impairing effects. But they see no issue with that another eyebrow raiser. What's wrong with a Max of 2 each class limit on a team for TDM/CTF? Why does 99.9% of their clashes have 3 or more tanks on the same team in them, another eyebrow raiser?
    So am I crying or begging for a nerf as they so call claim or is this simply 2 Tanks who are just scared to death to do real clashes?
    @Devs if and when you get the time. I hope you can test some pvp scenarios using 3 or more tanks on a team all using Venim AA. A scenario when 3 of each member of team, 6 Total Venim AA's being used in a clash. I would like to know your honest opinion of the quality of that clash. And a test scenario with a Max of 2 each class per team, with Nekro AA or skills that remove movement impairing effects working on Venim AA. And I would like to know your thoughts on how the quality of that clash went to.
    Last edited by Fearrr; 04-16-2019 at 08:53 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

i don't play pvp anymore since i switched to gold loot gears but for the brief time i was playing in pvp at early cap 71 i can say venim is really a annoying pet specially when you go random and around 2-4 players use venim and that makes me bored cuz of not having the chance to move most of the time since having that stack of venim.

but yes since i don't play pvp anymore i don't know the way of playing it right now but base on the experience i had, i support that to maybe we can have a buff for the juggernaut, razor shield and mages shield to have a chance of having a movement when around the venim AA.

no hate to people around.

CU's Officer

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravisher For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

Good idea. As for venim his aa should not working while jugg/razor/arc shield/nekro.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

This AA must be removed from pvp, that s it. Between oneshot reflrctions and venim aa pvp its a place for random shots..nothing else.