Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: There has been some controversy about the nerfing of ebons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default There has been some controversy about the nerfing of ebons

One of the nerfs that they did on ebons litterally only affects rogues and sorcerers in pvp . Warriors can reflect 12k to 18 k damage and it's really terrible in pvp it gives warriors a class advantage even though rogue daggers are more expensive. Things were brought up about its because of rogues high crit and damage that we get one shot , what are we supposed to do wear crappy gear just so the wars dont kill us when they will anyways if we have bad stats ? . That is not a fair nerf as it hardly touched the aegis in pvp please change it
    Last edited by InsanitrisesAL; 04-16-2019 at 09:26 PM. Reason: Typo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to InsanitrisesAL For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

So true ebon daggs are so nerfed but the aegis got the nerf but still the same.
    Even in the pve ebon daggers barely proc and it's almost useless because it has got nerfed of every aspect.

WTF DEVS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

The staff proc has also been hurt by this nerf. The staff was hurt the worst of all because it was already the worst out of the 3 reflect proc ebons, lots of people have asked for the ebon staff to be buffed, yet it was nerfed. Ebon aegis May not be as good as it was in pve, but in pvp it still reflects enough to instakill the average player. I strongly suggest that the aegis gets fixed and pvp, and that the staff gets fixed with a major buff. Please listen to what your users are begging for STS...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowdager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Thank you for +2 me guys maybe they will see what a mistake they made by reflecting based on hp

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

In your opinion it is perfectly fine that the rouge can one shot the warrior, but vice versa it does not come into consideration right?
    Reflect is now a part of the game, in PvP it is difficult to activate it, you need to use even brain, not just spamming the skills one after the other.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

PVP
    All 3 ebon procs (aegis, daggs, staff) can oneshot in pvp if you attack them while they are on if it is the rogue to attack them.
    Proc chance is higher on aegis compared to daggs and staff.

In pvp yes, is actually needed to focus so much and not just spam skills, I agree..the problem is that if both teams have 2 ebons aegis each, you cant make a distiction which ebon is on proc..you confuse them and it will end by random kills.

PVE
    Here there s a huge difference on those 3 weapons about the damage reflection.
    The aegis is very strong able to clean maus mobs..help in killing bosses too.
    The daggs damage reflection is very little on mobs altough they have less hp and armor than warrior, which should mean rogues incoming damage is higher..and so the reflection should be higher, not lower
    The staff damage reflection is totally absent, mage class in pve is made to deal damage and kill mobs not absorbe incoming damage and even if absorbed the reflection is useless, same for mobs and bosses.

I don't ask to nerf any weapon. In pvp the problem is stack of all those procs makes impossible a real match. It's needed a solution.

In pve 1/3 of those weapons is just useless and when I say useless I mean it doesnt give any help compared to old weapons like horror lv 61, immo lv 56, hex lv 51. (Mage class).

If we are not able to find a solution or willing to change the situation of those insane expansive weapons, give us the possibility to take essence proc from weapons and craft them into the weapon we want. At least the rekt in pvp will be extremely funny and we will be able to use all kind of procs of all mythic and arcane weapons from lv 16 and up..a big variety of procs where we can chose if we want damage reflection..shield..dealing damage or whatever. Probably will be catastrophic but a team of 4 ebon aegis is catastrophic aswell.
    This idea might be op for players but will destroy the possibility to buy new arcane weapons, but well..what about now? We stick to old weapons each expansion..only when a great proc appear we will use it (ebon aegis for example).
    Anyway just saying, I am sure some things does not work good in pvp and in pve (mage staff in particular) with those new weps, and season is ending and we didnt find a solution..this pretty sucks.
    In this post I considered only the 3 weps with damaged relfection.. I didnt mention ebon gun..totally useless...ebon sword and ebon bow..but it would be too long..nvm.
    Have a nice day.
    Last edited by Willl; 04-17-2019 at 03:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    284 Posts

I highly recommend the dev's to remove all the ebon weapons reflection procs all together.

Proc's such as "Reflecting X amount of Damage" never work if their not very over powered. No matter how much is nerfed or buffed. No one will be satisfied.

I suggest the dev's add different & unique proc effects to fix this drama.

I will say this one last time. Damage reflection weapons never work. Unless their very broken. And if slightly nerfed, people will still be unsatisfied.

Good day to you all.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flamesofanger For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

You think there will be no drama among people who use ebon right now? Not trying to run in circles here but thats not a solution.
    They released 3 arcane weapons with same procs, its obvious that 1 class is going to benefit more than the other, lets just hope that next expansion its rogue or mage turn.
    Never really played in pvp but my question is, why do you attack someone who has ebon proc on? If its that hard to notice maybe add a warning lika a curse mages have?

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

I'm warrior and I use Ebon Aegis, and I'm not a PvP player since awakens was released. To be honest, it seems that people are complaining just because now warrior can get kills like rogues.

There is no problem if a rogue end a pvp match with 10+ kills, but if a warrior do it people start complaining because they will always underestimate warrior capability to get kills because they are not meant to do damage.

Also, in PvE warrior was a trash (mainly on farming maps like esg). People just don't want to inv warrior due to awful dmg. If u want to farm tons of gold make a full rogue party (do u remember Hydra???). This is the reason for Rogue gear be so expensive, because they're the best class to earn gold. Just look for any city, you will find a lot of super rich rogues, look to event lb,rogues are always the first..

But with Ebon Aegis things have changed a bit, now Ebon war is super useful in Esg and Mauso because you can do a lot of damage, consequently, you finish the map quickly.

If they want, nerf a bit in PvP, but doesn't nerf to PvE because I'm finally having pleasure farming and being frequently invited for party.

So please, stop crying, let warrior have their time to shine, they suffered too much in last expansions.

Sent from my moto e5 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SlaveKnight; 04-17-2019 at 07:51 AM.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SlaveKnight For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SlaveKnight View Post
    I'm warrior and I use Ebon Aegis, and I'm not a PvP player since awakens was released. To be honest, it seems that people are complaining just because now warrior can get kills like rogues.

There is no problem if a rogue end a pvp match with 10+ kills, but if a warrior do it people start complaining because they will always underestimate warrior capability to get kills because they are not meant to do damage.

Also, in PvE warrior was a trash (mainly on farming maps like esg). People just don't want to inv warrior due to awful dmg. If u want to farm tons of gold make a full rogue party (do u remember Hydra???). This is the reason for Rogue gear be so expensive, because they're the best class to earn gold. Just look for any city, you will find a lot of super rich rogues, look to event lb,rogues are always the first..

But with Ebon Aegis things have changed a bit, now Ebon war is super useful in Esg and Mauso because you can do a lot of damage, consequently, you finish the map quickly.

If they want, nerf a bit in PvP, but doesn't nerf to PvE because I'm finally having pleasure farming and being frequently invited for party.

So please, stop crying, let warrior have their time to shine, they suffered too much in last expansions.

They seem want aegis nerf in PvP,
    but you read my mind about PvE part. Our class suffered a lot in PvE in past years. It is still sad to see well geared warrior fight a group of mobs in Esg so long, then rogue come on map, boom boom boom, and group of mobs is past.
    To PvP part - i do not really care about dead mode. It seem, that they will continue in creating threads related to "nerf ebon aegis" everyday. I really do not know what to add here, if developers nerf aegis again, it will affect PvE also, and i do not want become turtle again, because some have problems with aegis in mode, i do not even play.
    Last edited by Marosok; 04-17-2019 at 09:40 AM.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marosok For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SlaveKnight View Post
    To be honest, it seems that people are complaining just because now warrior can get kills like rogues.
    in pve all weapons with reflect working perfect, nobody talking here about warrior's reflect in pve, but in pvp warrior ebon aegis has too much reflect while dagger/staff has around 50%, and that fking reflect ignoring armor and %dmg reduce, just pure reflecting damage which ignores everything, even if i use glowstick and hit warrior by aimed at 1st sec of my glowstick shield (95% dmg reduce) anyway i die, if i use razor shield to get immune to stuns/slows warrior just axe me and stay close to me, hurting a lot also, is that ok? no.

warriors getting cheap kills in pvp atm, just need ebon aegis and be lucky that rogue hit in time
    while rogues need to have full gears and some pets, warrior can just have ebon aegis + venim AA

"warriors can get kills like rogues" - let them die like rogues then ? check any pvp, warrior almost never die, same in pve
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 04-17-2019 at 09:49 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    To PvP part - i do not really care about dead mode. It seem, that they will continue in creating threads related to "nerf ebon aegis" everyday. I really do not know what to add here, if developers nerf aegis again, it will affect PvE also, and i do not want become turtle again, because some have problems with aegis in mode, i do not even play.
    daggers had same reflect as aegis in pvp when it just appeared in game, everyone complained and daggers successfully nerfed ONLY in pvp. im sure same can be done with aegis.
    in pve (for example maus, as harderst map atm) i still prefer to have warrior with tb on mobs, and its always faster than warr with ebon aegis (or maybe i still didnt run with skilled warrior with ebon)
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 04-17-2019 at 09:48 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    daggers had same reflect as aegis in pvp when it just appeared in game, everyone complained and daggers successfully nerfed ONLY in pvp. im sure same can be done with aegis.
    in pve (for example maus, as harderst map atm) i still prefer to have warrior with tb on mobs, and its always faster than warr with ebon aegis (or maybe i still didnt run with skilled warrior with ebon)
    I use TB and Ebon in Mauso, I just pull with TB then switch for Aegis because kills mobs super fast. Also, against bosses, I do an awesome damage.

For me there is no problem if they nerf in PvP, but PLEASE, DON'T TOUCH IT IN PVE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Okay so heres my input, you can only reflect on your health so it nerfs sorc and rogue against wars and warriors get one shot kills against everyone they might as well not have touched the Aegis because it still one shots this is wayy to over powered and like the other dude said if they can get kills like rogues let them die like rogues , it's so unfair I'm actually quitting pvp while my kdr ls high untill this stupid aegis is nerfed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Make spirit great again. Buff spirit proc dmg and heal so no one dies in maus
    XD
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

+1 for this

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    Okay so heres my input, you can only reflect on your health so it nerfs sorc and rogue against wars and warriors get one shot kills against everyone they might as well not have touched the Aegis because it still one shots this is wayy to over powered and like the other dude said if they can get kills like rogues let them die like rogues , it's so unfair I'm actually quitting pvp while my kdr ls high untill this stupid aegis is nerfed
    Try to duel any warrior without Aegis, you know you will easily win if you have decent gear. Warriors deserve to get some kills, if don't, there is no reason for putting PvE kills as an criterion for Leaderboard.

Idk what happened to Ebon Daggs after nerf, but it was killing good geared warriors with 80% HP

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InsanitrisesAL View Post
    I'm actually quitting pvp while my kdr ls high untill this stupid aegis is nerfed
    if u sell some op gears pm me, ign skype

25.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,167 Posts

Good discussion - to add some flavor: reflection process reflects the incoming damage - so a nerf applied to the incoming damage would be most effective. Please continue.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cinco For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    Good discussion - to add some flavor: reflection process reflects the incoming damage - so a nerf applied to the incoming damage would be most effective. Please continue.
    Would this apply to Pvp only? Or Pve and Pvp? Glad your taking the time to listen. Hmm a thought. I know the dps have a hard time knowing which War with Ebon Aegis Proc goes off when there is 4 or more Ebon Aegis in a clash. So for pvp only what if the Ebon Aegis Procs the color of which team side they are on in a clash? Red Team Procs a red color aura, Blue Team procs a blue color aura?
    Last edited by Fearrr; 04-17-2019 at 02:46 PM.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post: