Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: There has been some controversy about the nerfing of ebons

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trader View Post
    First of all You are mixing pve and pvp.

2nd - aren't you doing the same thing? Arent you just trying to take advantage for your own class.
    You are complaining that rogues are best at offense but you have not mentioned anywhere that warriors are best at defense. If you are saying that warrior is class that only get strong by proc then I am sorry you dont know how to play warrior.

Warriors never been useless in PvP, they have twice the armor and strength of any other 2 classes. With the given proc Warriors are now unbeatable in PVP.

The same goes for PVE, warrior is a tank class, your job in PVE is to take aggro and keep enemies off rogues and mages but I don't even see Warriors using taunts now days. If warriors wants to "act" as dps then please take off the excess armor given to them, its as simple as that.

Now your concern regarding left out of parties by rogues is correct, and the same concern is shared by mages hence the main question you guys should be asking is:
    Why is the game design progressing in a way where only a damage class is relevant.

If the future content is only going to favor damage then its time all the classes are turned into damage classes, let the skills and skill cool-downs be the only variables keeping them different.

@Players: Wake up and ask the right questions instead of ranting. Every logical discussion ever started on this forum was ignored by devs just because the thread turned toxic because of rants. Don't make another similar example here.
    I want that tanks its not useless anymore,and well maybe im nab tank, but if you are going to say that the mainly thing that make a tank useful isnt proc my dear you are totally wrong, in this kind of game sadly it is, as you said the game its going a way where only damage its useful, so or they change way, or tank need keep getting weapons with procs that deal lot of damage so none should complain about the aegis proc in pve, they should complain the way the game is going.I maybe mixed up things like you said about pve and pvp, but i played the game as a tank since always so i know something, i vsed some good rogues who won duels against me using the ebon aegis .. that says a lot, not saying the weapon shouldnt be nerfed in pvp it should, but just to let you know, its not true tanks with aegis kill everything, also you talked about tanks hp and armor? Do you know how many combos does a good geared rogue need to get down a good geared tank? Around 2 and thanks god rogues damage its even nerfed in pvp, or it would be one hit, so how much is the tank armor and hp relevant compared to the rogues damage? As the game is now it is irrelevant

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilmercenario For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SlaveKnight View Post
    That's the point! I'm main warrior and I want to play as a warrior, tanking, soaking damage, protecting support and damage class. But actually, damage support class just don't need a tank. Why you need someone tanking if you can basically wreck everything with damage?

Look to Hydra and Infested, you barely can see a warrior using the badge because you need to finish the map quickly, and if you want to finish quickly what do you want, a pt full of rogues for sure!

Im tired of repeating, but I really hope that devs create maps where all classes become useful in next expansion, mals where you just CAN'T survive without a tank, you CAN'T kill without a rogue, and you CAN'T beat easily without mages crowd control.

Sent from my moto e5 using Tapatalk
    The best example event is the booty private event. The mobs damage is redelicious high so you need tank to aggro
    That mob difficult is just blue circle, not red yet.

But rogue can use glow/nekro as shield aka replacing war main role so what's the point lol ��
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jairus980 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

now appears several rogues asking to balance the pvp, how funny. Before rogue reigned and warrior would not even kill somebody. I see no problem in the current state, everyone continues to kill. The problem now is that the warrior is killing a lot, especially the rogues?
    "Victory without a fight is a triumph without glory"

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uiss For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

All ebons making mage useless actually..reflect need damage from mobs to work..while mages role should be crowd control..if u want reflect works perfect mages should avoid using most of their skills (gale//freeze //clock//fireball) since all this skills making mobs to attack less..ebon just making mage useless even in maus..just use mage in maus with any ebon user..they will say DONT USE THAT SKILLS ..simply crowd control not needed anymore..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Strike View Post
    All ebons making mage useless actually..reflect need damage from mobs to work..while mages role should be crowd control..if u want reflect works perfect mages should avoid using most of their skills (gale//freeze //clock//fireball) since all this skills making mobs to attack less..ebon just making mage useless even in maus..just use mage in maus with any ebon user..they will say DONT USE THAT SKILLS ..simply crowd control not needed anymore..
    You are right, but its a new mechanic sts did and we should get used to it, if you think well theres also many other stuff made tank useless too, like nekro, awakens, rogues and mages have high hp and armor tank isnt needed, and before the terror blade and ebon aegis a tank couldnt get party invites because ofcourse he would slow down the run and that mean less $$$ so you cant complain about it now, it is strong weapon but it is right in my opinion, since it just reflect so means if mobs dont target the war or they are stunned from mage its useless, or even for a event like this egg machines dont attack so tank its really slow cleaning map.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ilmercenario For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilmercenario View Post
    I want that tanks its not useless anymore,and well maybe im nab tank, but if you are going to say that the mainly thing that make a tank useful isnt proc my dear you are totally wrong, in this kind of game sadly it is, as you said the game its going a way where only damage its useful, so or they change way, or tank need keep getting weapons with procs that deal lot of damage so none should complain about the aegis proc in pve, they should complain the way the game is going.I maybe mixed up things like you said about pve and pvp, but i played the game as a tank since always so i know something, i vsed some good rogues who won duels against me using the ebon aegis .. that says a lot, not saying the weapon shouldnt be nerfed in pvp it should, but just to let you know, its not true tanks with aegis kill everything, also you talked about tanks hp and armor? Do you know how many combos does a good geared rogue need to get down a good geared tank? Around 2 and thanks god rogues damage its even nerfed in pvp, or it would be one hit, so how much is the tank armor and hp relevant compared to the rogues damage? As the game is now it is irrelevant

Players need to understand that procs are not even a temporary solutions, it does not fix or make your class better. It only makes the game-play better for the few players who can use that weapon proc.
    This is the same mistake mages made in past, instead of focusing on class stats and asking for balance they continued using old broken OP procs for season after season and now they are crying because old procs are useless and the new ones doesn't compensate for the stats. So don't fall into the same trap again and learn from history.

I agree with your argument about rogues being op enough to take down a warrior in PvP with 2 combos. And then there are mages that are bad with both offense and defense, the only way mages get pvp kills right now is assist (if you are OP enough to survive in a clash, forget 1vs1).
    But do you think a weapon proc is a way to fix it? IMO it is not, things should be fixed at the stat and skill level and its time devs work on it.

I feel that devs miserably failed to apply the concept of "perfect imbalance". Its usually applied in a game so players switch classes. What devs don't understand is that in this game players only switch classes depending on which class is able to farm more gold. So sorry ebon aegis proc is not going to increase the population of warriors.
    We saw high % of mage in maus expansion because it was easy to use mage to farm gold in maus.
    Similarly in Festerfang expansion players changed to rogue to farm gold from raids, but they continue to use that class even after the gold is removed because the class itself is very OP. And if things are not going to change and rogues remain the jack of all trades then the same population is going to move and increase in next expansion.

Anyway I don't have any confidence in devs that they understand or are willing to fix these issues because if they wanted to work on class balance or reviving pvp then they would have done it a long time ago. So I dont think there is any point wasting our time discussing it.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trader For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trader View Post
    Players need to understand that procs are not even a temporary solutions, it does not fix or make your class better. It only makes the game-play better for the few players who can use that weapon proc.
    This is the same mistake mages made in past, instead of focusing on class stats and asking for balance they continued using old broken OP procs for season after season and now they are crying because old procs are useless and the new ones doesn't compensate for the stats. So don't fall into the same trap again and learn from history.

I agree with your argument about rogues being op enough to take down a warrior in PvP with 2 combos. And then there are mages that are bad with both offense and defense, the only way mages get pvp kills right now is assist (if you are OP enough to survive in a clash, forget 1vs1).
    But do you think a weapon proc is a way to fix it? IMO it is not, things should be fixed at the stat and skill level and its time devs work on it.

I feel that devs miserably failed to apply the concept of "perfect imbalance". Its usually applied in a game so players switch classes. What devs don't understand is that in this game players only switch classes depending on which class is able to farm more gold. So sorry ebon aegis proc is not going to increase the population of warriors.
    We saw high % of mage in maus expansion because it was easy to use mage to farm gold in maus.
    Similarly in Festerfang expansion players changed to rogue to farm gold from raids, but they continue to use that class even after the gold is removed because the class itself is very OP. And if things are not going to change and rogues remain the jack of all trades then the same population is going to move and increase in next expansion.

Anyway I don't have any confidence in devs that they understand or are willing to fix these issues because if they wanted to work on class balance or reviving pvp then they would have done it a long time ago. So I dont think there is any point wasting our time discussing it.
    I have to totally agree with you, you said exactly what the problem is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Stop nagging ebon aegis is 80m atm while the rouges is 60-70 beside u think without a proc a rouge with full health and armor will die in pvp by a tank in that case nerf aim shot Or something beside in pve tanks are useless ebon aegis is the only thing that helps them since all wants rouges and mages give tanks a break

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to serious- For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

No point in nagging. The warriors proc only activates when it takes damage, its reflect shield will only do damage to you if youre attacking him. Ignore warriors when you see the aura around him. Yall mad a warrior finally is getting kills instead of a rogue. What you guys should discuss is giving mages better stuff. Pff

Go make a thread about mages ebon staff oof, the ebon staff and blades need to be updated. The ebon aegis is ok as it is.
    Last edited by Loot; 04-23-2019 at 11:32 PM. Reason: no u

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Loot For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

no actually we are mad because warriors are nearly invincible in pvp and get kills like rogue with double the hp and armour that's messed up . On another note my post got 1800 views )

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

You are totally wrong i played against exoerienced pvp rogues i still lose, proc doesent make me win with them they would just wait my proc gone and hit me hard after and believe me too geared rogue in pvp hurt more than any proc no matter if u r geared tank, but i have to agree about in clashes it become toxic and annoying, expecially for the tanks stack .. so i have to agree about a little nerf pvp talking it shouldnt be one shot since it ruin clashs and make tanks stack in pvp = annoying asf

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilmercenario View Post
    You are totally wrong i played against exoerienced pvp rogues i still lose, proc doesent make me win with them they would just wait my proc gone and hit me hard after and believe me too geared rogue in pvp hurt more than any proc no matter if u r geared tank, but i have to agree about in clashes it become toxic and annoying, expecially for the tanks stack .. so i have to agree about a little nerf pvp talking it shouldnt be one shot since it ruin clashs and make tanks stack in pvp = annoying asf
    In my opinion proc should have been “chance on reducing 60% of incoming damage for 4 seconds” something like that would be more reasonable in my opinion. Since warriors with a sword and shield weapon can’t kill anything. Game was not meant for reflect... unless it were only for PVE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thanks to this event they threw the game everything went to the crap there are no more weapons that are not arcade so that they give of this form ??? Why did they play the game like that?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Same as in all movies as always, parties only reunited when the bad guys are getting EXTREMELY strong! In brief, sts please make formidable mobs! Thats the solution. Hohoho

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Pls make a balance system on ebon weapons like ebon aegis in proc aegis is a top ebon compare to others and why ebon bow proc down the damage when magic mob cursed you in mausoleum? and the other is not? Sory for my bad english