Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Event Designed for Rogues

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SlaveKnight View Post
    Just try to run the event as a warrior in random runs before start taking a lot of bull**** in forums.
    i've tried it long time ago and decided that i'll make it on rogue.

just wanna ask again those stupids who asking to nerf rogue's dmg (or buff warrior/mage dmg) - what will be rogue's role in game if u can deal same damage on tanking classes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I agree with the sentiment overall. A warrior is simply put useless in this event. I ran a test with a rog, we both stacked dmg elixirs. I had 6k dps. The rogue has 9k dps. My crits maxed at 11k while the rogue was hitting crits for 33k. In terms of class design i think this is perfectly appropriate. What isnt appropriate is the lack of any mechanic, map design or encounter design that requires the use of other classes. I think this theme rings true across all of the end game maps in the game. Simply adding mobs to the map and making the bunny engageable would have provided greater use for the other classes. This is where events like swamp temple and lovecraft had better design in terms of flexibility in how to run efficiently and generally speaking ur fastest runs would involve use of the three classes.

There's stastically no quantifiable way to say a party of rogues isnt the fastest way to clear the map effectively. While there are class lbs, the idea of practically speaking, segregating the classes in running the event is counter to the concept of mmorpgs. The most efficient way to run any map conceptually should require 1 of each class.

Those are my general critiques of this event, which in many cases are a microcosm of the game overall. I dont believe rogues need a damage nerf. What they do need is nerf to base armor and hp (using base would offset the issue of existing awakes in game). A rogue should not have the ability to reach enough armor where they arent consistently dying in end game maps with out the use of mages and tanks. If rogues are going to be allowed to hit as much armor as some tanks then the other classes should have the ability to reach their damage levels. I hope in the upcoming expansion the devleopers seriously consider these issues of balance both for future content and events.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Default So true

Finally someone who speak truth, tell these spoiled rogues man that cry about tank aegis for some damage reflect lol, ask them if the aegis is fakn usefull in the event? Or the terror blade? No useless both, they just want keep rogue best class thats the reason they cry a lot about it, the event is designed for all only because the lb its separate for each class? No i dont see it this way, event its for rogues since only them r useful and if lb its harder for rogues its only because its lot easier for them, like rogues always farmed more than tanks and also rogues items more expensive also for the same reason, cause its best class and make dmg, no im not happy its easy buy eggs and get in tanks lb, u call that playing the game? it sucks that way man it sucks to be useless in the event and now im done. Just delete tank class if need to be this way lol rogues and mage can do party without tank no need it they got hight damage, high hp, high armor tank rip.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cmej565 View Post
    I agree with the sentiment overall. A warrior is simply put useless in this event. I ran a test with a rog, we both stacked dmg elixirs. I had 6k dps. The rogue has 9k dps. My crits maxed at 11k while the rogue was hitting crits for 33k. In terms of class design i think this is perfectly appropriate. What isnt appropriate is the lack of any mechanic, map design or encounter design that requires the use of other classes. I think this theme rings true across all of the end game maps in the game. Simply adding mobs to the map and making the bunny engageable would have provided greater use for the other classes. This is where events like swamp temple and lovecraft had better design in terms of flexibility in how to run efficiently and generally speaking ur fastest runs would involve use of the three classes.

There's stastically no quantifiable way to say a party of rogues isnt the fastest way to clear the map effectively. While there are class lbs, the idea of practically speaking, segregating the classes in running the event is counter to the concept of mmorpgs. The most efficient way to run any map conceptually should require 1 of each class.

Those are my general critiques of this event, which in many cases are a microcosm of the game overall. I dont believe rogues need a damage nerf. What they do need is nerf to base armor and hp (using base would offset the issue of existing awakes in game). A rogue should not have the ability to reach enough armor where they arent consistently dying in end game maps with out the use of mages and tanks. If rogues are going to be allowed to hit as much armor as some tanks then the other classes should have the ability to reach their damage levels. I hope in the upcoming expansion the devleopers seriously consider these issues of balance both for future content and events.
    Yeah make tank taunts/mage cc useful on events and require all classes for faster kill would be great. Instead of it being who does most dmg is best.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Is this supposed to be a joke? Let's have another look at it, tanks are kings of jewels u can spend such little amount of gold to have perfectly geared tank for jewel farm, recently a couple of tanks bragged about their hourly income on jewel farming so pls stop being spoiled little brats there's no way in hell any event grants as much gold per hour as jewel farming does. You don't feel useful in this event? Go jewel farm and earn way more gold than any rogue would by doing the event. I personally find this humorous jewel farming is definitely the main pve thing atm, a few m on gears to jewel farm gives more profit than a rogue with 600+ gl which isn't cheap at all. So stay silent and whipe them tears with ur money.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dunno View Post
    Is this supposed to be a joke? Let's have another look at it, tanks are kings of jewels u can spend such little amount of gold to have perfectly geared tank for jewel farm, recently a couple of tanks bragged about their hourly income on jewel farming so pls stop being spoiled little brats there's no way in hell any event grants as much gold per hour as jewel farming does. You don't feel useful in this event? Go jewel farm and earn way more gold than any rogue would by doing the event. I personally find this humorous jewel farming is definitely the main pve thing atm, a few m on gears to jewel farm gives more profit than a rogue with 600+ gl which isn't cheap at all. So stay silent and whipe them tears with ur money.
    Man what the hell are you talking about??? If tanks stuff is cheap theres a reason behind, and its because tank does no damage and means he is useless even if he is top geared here explained why everything its cheap for him, rogues items is expensive because they rule mann u really stupid if you dont see it,so no im not fakn happy tanks items are cheaper so stop say this bs everytime, and no i want to play the event u put everything about gold wtf i want to enjoy the game not make gold only.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilmercenario View Post
    Man what the hell are you talking about??? If tanks stuff is cheap theres a reason behind, and its because tank does no damage and means he is useless even if he is top geared here explained why everything its cheap for him, rogues items is expensive because they rule mann u really stupid if you dont see it,so no im not fakn happy tanks items are cheaper so stop say this bs everytime, and no i want to play the event u put everything about gold wtf i want to enjoy the game not make gold only.
    Ok now I know you're a troll. This event is purely for profit if you're not running lb. There's no way in hell you wanna play this event for fun cuz cracking some egg machines over and over again isn't fun whatsoever. Smh youre just salty cuz Rogues can make more gold than tanks right? Dw about it mate you'll overfarm maxed rogues with ur cheap *** set ASAP event finishes.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dunno For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Whenever an event involves killing or destroying things, of course rouges are going to dominate it they got very high dps, but that doesn't make the event completely made for rouges.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Ok now I know you're a troll. This event is purely for profit if you're not running lb. There's no way in hell you wanna play this event for fun cuz cracking some egg machines over and over again isn't fun whatsoever. Smh youre just salty cuz Rogues can make more gold than tanks right? Dw about it mate you'll overfarm maxed rogues with ur cheap *** set ASAP event finishes.
    Dang someone didn't sleep well..

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

I dont even know what you are talking about lol, rogues will always be the best in farming no matter not even worth answering you, go keep make threads about tanks weapons nerf and complains because you want to dominate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Idk, seems pple forget its rogues job be dmg dealer on single target?

As Tank or mage we cant kill same fast. Cause its not our job;-)

Why not make a mixed pt for clean map fast?

And dont say pple want not run with tanks. Me and a lot others prefer a tank in team. If he know his job;-)

I dont think it will help always think and complain tanks are the poor ones. Some tanks these days have more dmg then some rogues.

But all the dmg makes no mage and no tank same fast as a rogue. Rogues created for this. Mages for crowd control and Tanks for take aggro and keep team alive.

No one can have all. And this is a game for teamplay. That rogues dominate against Single target, its only their job.

Seems sometimes pple forget this is a game. If u spend too much time in map cause random join, feel free to leave. This is not a job, not ur life and for sure nothing to get angry about.

Things will not change cause someone call another stupid. Changes can start by urself. Make mixed pt, remind ur role in game and enjoy the event. So many good in this event. Really need complain about something not work like u wish?

Have a nice day all:-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Many farming eggs using rogues (main acc) ..then they open eggs in thier alt mage /tank characters..they r doing this bcos they knew it is easier to reach lb in other class..ik many rogues farm n open eggs in mages..simply after event they can use lb vanity in their main since lb vanities STASHABLE....thats why rogues who not even run lb in rogue lb but has jetpack..better make lb vanities unstashable...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Strike For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    420 Posts

I have found the solution not long ago... i have married a really nice rogue :P

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well imagine how pvp would be like if the warrior was as tanky as it is rn and dealt the same damage as a rogue.
    Just make a rogue alt for farming and keep ur warrior for pvp.
    Also mages have a higher wave clear which means they farm energy quicker.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

When it comes to events only. Maybe STS should give tanks a solid damage buff when they enter. Or maybe specifically create an event weapon like a mace or trident that has ridonkulous damage in events but lame in general PVE and PvP.

MAGE OF DEVIANT MISFITSKGKGKFK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

You do know that people open the purple eggs to get on LB so thats a big OOF RIP warriors, mages really good though :P