Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Founder Stats Being Removed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Founder Stats Being Removed

Hi guys,
    I have heard rumors that Cinco is going to remove the stats from founder's helm, and that he said this in a small group chat. Is this true? Can anyone confirm?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Justified For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

EDIT: see below
    Last edited by burntoutdex; 04-19-2019 at 07:30 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I was under the understanding that the stats will only be either removed from PvP or Honor PvP. No where else have I seen that Cinco was just going to remove the stats all together. Now I can be wrong and I am one to admit to be wrong probably 50% of the time. But if possible can we just get a clarification of what is happening.

5.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

In the very near future the bonus damage and armor you get from the Founders' Helmet will not apply in Honor PvP. Founders isn't losing its benefits. I'm not getting rid of the bonuses; the bonuses will still apply in PvE and in regular ol' broke unbalanced PvP.

Some detail to further explain why this is even a thing:
    + I am making it so that you do not have to wear the 'Halo of Honor' vanity helmet to complete the Honor Gear item sets.
    + Why did this requirement exist in the first place? When the Honor Gear sets first came out players noted that the Founders' Helmet gave substantial damage and armor bonuses that essentially defied the balance that Honor Gear was supposed to provide. Therefore I made the 'Halo of Honor' vanity helmet a requirement so that no vanity item (especially Founders) could be used to gain those sorts of advantages.
    + Why is this changing then? Feedback on Honor PvP is that while it's quite balanced it's no fun to run around looking like a goof. We've got tons of awesome-looking vanity items and they should be available in the Honor Arena. This change will allow us to use the vanity gear while remaining true to the objectives behind Honor.
    + What about vanity armors that give armor bonuses? These vanity armor pieces have been available for use in the Honor PvP context since it came out and have not been notable issues with Level 30 or end-game Honor. Players have wisely pointed out that this will probably change with Honor Gear at Level 15. Therefore I have plans to change the way these vanity armor bonuses work - though I think the smartest move would be to put out Level 15 Honor gear first and see what you guys think of the balance so that these vanity armor changes might come in conjunction with other twink-level Honor balance changes (and I can get a better feel for the most problematic outliers).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Thank you so much Cinco for that info, and clarifying the rumors for everyone!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

I feel for all the people who rushed to fast-cash sell their founder helms over pure speculation.

Looking forward to the continued evolution of the Honor PvP environment. Perhaps honor versions of Forest Fight and Rockwall Forts will greet us soon, too

Links: Pocket Legends Reborn! /// PL Party Zone Discord Server