Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Whats with this hidden endgame tournament?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,908 Posts

Hey guys. Sorry if there's some confusion. This isn't an official STS tournament, but as community-run events are great for the community I try to help out when I can as far as sharing the word with the broader STS community. However, since it's run by a community member (or members) it is up to them to choose how/when/where it is run. I am not part of the organization at all. It is 100% community run.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Hey guys. Sorry if there's some confusion. This isn't an official STS tournament, but as community-run events are great for the community I try to help out when I can as far as sharing the word with the broader STS community. However, since it's run by a community member (or members) it is up to them to choose how/when/where it is run. I am not part of the organization at all. It is 100% community run.
    Thanks for clearing some things up. Is STS going to be following this Tournament? If the Tournament goes well will STS support future Tournaments? Like Banners and etc?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    So much for transparency.
    IKR...

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    Where is this community? I don't see that in forums. Is it a official channel?
    Also, what is your role in it if everything is done by the community member (or members)?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trader View Post
    IKR...

Where is this community? I don't see that in forums. Is it a official channel?
    Also, what is your role in it if everything is done by the community member (or members)?
    If I remember correctly, Hexame thinks up any sort of plans that the community might like, Rem facilitates it and gives her opinions on the matter.

Why don't you try joining their discord to clear your doubts?

edit: not only hex, but many others as well. i dont really look in the server much nowadays

Sent from my SM-A510Y using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodTraitor View Post
    If I remember correctly, Hexame thinks up any sort of plans that the community might like, Rem facilitates it and gives her opinions on the matter.

Why don't you try joining their discord to clear your doubts?

edit: not only hex, but many others as well. i dont really look in the server much nowadays
    Please answer few of my genuine questions:
    1) Who is Hexame? A dev? Or a community manager/ambassador?
    2) What makes these "many others" so special that their opinions are given direct attention?
    3) There are zillions of discord groups for AL. What makes this group so special that a STS mod is in it and is facilitating things?

This community you speak of is AL players in-game + forum members.
    As per my understanding any ideas for community event, should be discussed with community and must be posted on forums.

I am disappointed on players like you for trying to defend this, and I am disappointed on Remiem for being so unprofessional.

PS: Sorry if I came on too strong, just being straight forward. Thank you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

2) What makes these "many others" so special that their opinions are given direct attention?
    3) There are zillions of discord groups for AL. What makes this group so special that a STS mod is in it and is facilitating things?

As per my understanding any ideas for community event, should be discussed with community and must be posted on forums.

I am disappointed on players like you for trying to defend this, and I am disappointed on Remiem for being so unprofessional.

If it is an event hosted by a private person its his decision whether he wants to create it in public or not. You dont have any right to demand on planning this event. If you are that disappointed create your own event and dont participate in the current one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Hex aint a dev. Why dont you try to join the discord named "Arcane Legends" that everyone is FREE to join in rather than being so butthurt about it.

Sent from my SM-A510Y using Tapatalk