Thread: Weapon combo in pvp

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Default Weapon combo in pvp

It was already discussed by many people on forum ,the weapon combo takes all your hp if your bless is not on.
    People who don't have any skill and just keep using weapon without any power or something kills you.
    It should be nerfed or the dodge limit should be 75-85% so we have a chance to counter the crit of the powerful combo.
    Pvp nowdays is all on luck rather then how you use powers and your forge to defeat the opponent.
    Like with too high damage the combo is lethal and defense + dodge(limit 50%) is not enough to fight ,something should be done to make it fair.
    Dodge limit (80%) will be good and extra defense should be added in gems.
    Passive gives 15 defense which can be increased to 25.
    Damage is ok as we have high damage via forge and new gems+weapons and the pets.
    There are some points in post of purifyheart/purifysoul which i am not repeating so please do have a look into these.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tusharreings View Post
    It was already discussed by many people on forum ,the weapon combo takes all your hp if your bless is not on.
    People who don't have any skill and just keep using weapon without any power or something kills you.
    It should be nerfed or the dodge limit should be 75-85% so we have a chance to counter the crit of the powerful combo.
    Pvp nowdays is all on luck rather then how you use powers and your forge to defeat the opponent.
    Like with too high damage the combo is lethal and defense + dodge(limit 50%) is not enough to fight ,something should be done to make it fair.
    Damage is ok as we have high damage via forge and new gems+weapons and the pets.
    There are some points in post of purifyheart/purifysoul which i am not repeating so please do have a look into these.

This guy is Smart af, he knows people will come to say "THIS IS FROM PURIFYSOUL!" "EH, U NOOB".

10/10 AGREE

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheat View Post
    This guy is Smart af, he knows people will come to say "THIS IS FROM PURIFYSOUL!" "EH, U NOOB".

10/10 AGREE

Enviado desde mi Moto E (4) Plus mediante Tapatalk
    Ha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tusharreings View Post

It's not the dodge bro. Im an old player, dodge was high before in the old game and combo was never like this. The dodge is fine for now, the weapon combo chance to hit has to be reduced itself or removed from pvp or given as a specific combo to hit after specific powers like purifysoul said in his post
    also good call you mentioned purifysoul's post, no one will cry and say you are try to stole his ideas ha

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IShootFirst View Post
    It's not the dodge bro. Im an old player, dodge was high before in the old game and combo was never like this. The dodge is fine for now, the weapon combo chance to hit has to be reduced itself or removed from pvp or given as a specific combo to hit after specific powers like purifysoul said in his post
    also good call you mentioned purifysoul's post, no one will cry and say you are try to stole his ideas ha
    Haha yeah ,n yeah I agree brother

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk