Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Bananble offense?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default Bananble offense?

Is it a bannable offense to farm your pvp toon?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Drkaq For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drkaq View Post
    No, but it's dishonorable.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Some ppl get the APs that way to try and avoid the drama and hate that comes from pvp

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Yeh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

just watch out for certain people who have tasked themselves with defending the honor and chivalry by pvp...
    meaning, they will come in ur map and start ganging you, even though you did nothing to them..
    i wont name any names, but these immature kids know who they are..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

i remember someone doing that and his kills were reset...but then there was a pvp lb..dunno now
    Ign : siersan (R), Guild : <Airborn>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Pls sts devs reply once and for all to that question cause

Its really getting sick from all the talking around its legal/ not legal/ was illegal.. then after pvp lb canceled become legal
    Bannable/not bannable ( also there was a post 2 years ago or so here in forum.. where dev justg stated that dummy is not bannable anymore ) as i remember i read that..... but still no one is sure of anything anymore

Plus the ppl that already done that dummy farming some of them are devilishly done both kills and deaths to appear op and acting boldly like they are op players that was born on tdm maps xD bragging around with there op experience while i bet they would die from my pet aa if i vs them.... spreading around all toxic trash talk...and attacking other players that trying to catch up lb

Pls any dev reply us once and for all for that issue.. and /or delete that aps point from total aps calculations so we end that toxic subject

Thx drkaq for raising this issue
    Thx in advance devs

Ign fatmaek

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fatmaek View Post
    Pls sts devs reply once and for all to that question cause

Its really getting sick from all the talking around its legal/ not legal/ was illegal.. then after pvp lb canceled become legal
    Bannable/not bannable ( also there was a post 2 years ago or so here in forum.. where dev justg stated that dummy is not bannable anymore ) as i remember i read that..... but still no one is sure of anything anymore

Plus the ppl that already done that dummy farming some of them are devilishly done both kills and deaths to appear op and acting boldly like they are op players that was born on tdm maps xD bragging around with there op experience while i bet they would die from my pet aa if i vs them.... spreading around all toxic trash talk...and attacking other players that trying to catch up lb

Pls any dev reply us once and for all for that issue.. and /or delete that aps point from total aps calculations so we end that toxic subject

Thx drkaq for raising this issue
    Thx in advance devs

Ign fatmaek
    Here you go bud

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    At the end of Season #1 of the Leaderboards, vanity banner prizes were only granted to the #1 leaderboard position holder. Our plan is to increase the rewards to be all of the leaderboard (or even more - the team is still looking at options) to thereby reduce competition and the desire to kill farm. Our hope is that people just play and have fun and if they play avidly, they'll probably make it on the expanded leaderboard.

While we reserve the right to ban for any reason, we are not currently closing accounts for kill farming.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sellall For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

lmao, dummy farmers trying to find excuses for their cheating

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    lmao, dummy farmers trying to find excuses for their cheating
    Here we go devs ..... thank you who ever you r .. for giving example and proving my point about arrogant.. toxic talk ... pve players face while trying to catch that lb aps.. which was already canceled as lb base

It was reasonable aps.. when pvp lb stand
    But now!!!!!!

We cant even open our mouth and ask if legal or no without being thrown with worst trash talk in the world.

Just sts devs.. pls end this argument for ban/ non ban of farming these kills
    So all parties shut up once and for all
    Last edited by fatmaek; 04-24-2019 at 10:07 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Here we go devs ..... thank you who ever you r .. for giving example and proving my point about arrogant.. toxic talk ... pve players face while trying to catch that lb aps.. which was already canceled as lb base

It was reasonable aps.. when pvp lb stand
    But now!!!!!!

Just sts devs.. pls end this argument for ban/ non ban of farming these kills
    So all parties shut up once and for all
    shut up once and for all? you saw the answer devs gave and yet here you are, asking again

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

I remember that reply about dummy farming from samyane ty for posting sellall. Well for sure need a dev reply about this, it has been few years since a dev didnt update this kind of topic. Long Time ago pvp represented like 50% of players of this game..now it's like 15% cause of several reasons have been discussed in others threads.
    The problem is that someone who completed 10k pvp aps by dummy farming avidly accuse/threat other players that is against TOS (claiming idk what kind of god power to affirm this XD) to avoid they complete them and take spots on lb players. Those same people and for same reasons (always after they completed their aps) invented this new expression of dummy flags (meant as the possibility to unlock a ctf map remapping and flag both sides).

Altough I m a pvp player..for different reasons as said up need aswell a reply about dummy farming, also for the smart player who tought to farm both kills and deaths so no one could say he/she cheated XD but in a pvp it can show all that experience xd lmao.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pxoo View Post
    shut up once and for all? you saw the answer devs gave and yet here you are, asking again

Where are devs reply?!!!
    That was the reply that was posted 2 or more years ago stating that farming kills are not a ban issue...

Ign sellall was just re publishing the post

Pls read well before attacking.
    Ty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Where are devs reply?!!!
    That was the reply that was posted 2 or more years ago stating that farming kills are not a ban issue...

Ign sellall was just re publishing the post

Pls read well before attacking.
    Ty.
    You just answered your own question lol, yes 2 years ago by a dev... You read it and you ask again, then you want everyone to shut up?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Willl View Post
    I m a pvp player..
    yes yes with bought account from eye with dummy farmed kdr and finished your aps also by same cheating ways, also tell us - why u need to leave your guild every time when u are going to botting pve? everyone knows it already lmao, you are just garbage with all ur guildies

Where are devs reply?!!!
    devs reply was on ss where justG said that its legit to farm dummies, but it doesnt mean that everyone will respect guilds like trashy sharks for their "flagging" till 4th flag and then dummy farming. and when you, trash, getting farmed in ctf, dont need to cry "idiot, we flagging (and then dummy farming)" or something like that, idiots are you with your top cheated guild. It is PVP, player vs player, not player vs flag/dummies, cya in ctf
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 04-24-2019 at 10:32 AM.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

toxic talk ...
    toxic talk u tell? check ss, i just go pvp and kill players as it supposed to be, its you with ur nabish guild trashtalking 1st, lmao
    Name:  999.png
Views: 349
Size:  65.8 KB

Name:  9999.png
Views: 347
Size:  66.4 KB

Name:  9999999.png
Views: 349
Size:  135.3 KB

21. The Following User Says Thank You to slaaayerrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iloveu View Post
    Better known as hypocritical union XD
    Yes, them amongst other people as well,
    Such as *cough* Skype as he shows himself killing flaggers and trash talking everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    239 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slaaayerrr View Post
    yes yes with bought account from eye with dummy farmed kdr and finished your aps also by same cheating ways, also tell us - why u need to leave your guild every time when u are going to botting pve? everyone knows it already lmao, you are just garbage with all ur guildies

devs reply was on ss where justG said that its legit to farm dummies, but it doesnt mean that everyone will respect guilds like trashy sharks for their "flagging" till 4th flag and then dummy farming. and when you, trash, getting farmed in ctf, dont need to cry "idiot, we flagging (and then dummy farming)" or something like that, idiots are you with your top cheated guild. It is PVP, player vs player, not player vs flag/dummies, cya in ctf

I wonder when you grow up..anything you think is cheating can be reported, there s an email for it..you know under every dev signature? There s a link, you can click on it and report anything you want.
    luckyly people have known you both on forum and on game that clearly shows you play game to trashtalk others..not for fun as it should. Afterall you are on the ignore of 80% of old players..enjoy the tt till remi will close it..as always is not possible a constructive feedback that there s always someone rdy to ruin it. Grow up please..

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Willl For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    288 Posts

till remi will close it..
    yea, as regular 0 actions against cheaters, just close threads...
    Last edited by slaaayerrr; 04-24-2019 at 10:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Without hate I suggest you to judge people from dirctly experience with them, not based on what you hear..as pvp player you should know how trashtalk flies and change mouth to mouth based on what kind of circle of "friends" you are in. Not an attack to you but just a tought without defending anyone.
    Ironic. I wrote that to show Gufu that he's doing the same thing towards an entire guild (listening to what other people say) in a way that shows him there are things people say about him, too, so it's easier for him to understand, because it's from his perspective.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

All I want is an upgrade for old level 26-36 arcane weapons. A nice upgrade would be awesome just like the old mythic uller set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk