Thread: just a thought about easter event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Wink just a thought about easter event

before i begin, this is not a crying thread or drama or anything whatsoever of that nature, pls give constructive criticism if u have any, instead of starting a lotta drama and flaming me for "crying", thanks

Anyways, I was just thinking about the effects of removing egg color tiers from the egg farm. It doesn't seems to only be lowering all eggs except for plat eggs. Plat eggs is insanely inflated compared to all the other tier eggs. I was thinking that this seems a bit too much. Since there are no colors on eggs, this forces everyone to kill every machine in the map. Since green and blue and red egg machines are already so common, this means that there will be an overflow of these eggs (including purple). Plat egg machine spawn is so rare, and many times you don't even loot plat egg from the plat machine. For reference, I have destroyed 1433 egg machines. 494 green 511 blue 398 red 20 purple 10 plat. From these 1433 egg machines, I have only looted 13 plat eggs. This seems a little bit extreme to me, as plat eggs are way too rare imo, compared to all the other tiers. Many friends and guildies of mine have also been complaining about the lack of plat eggs from machines. Some people might say that they craft gold eggs, and that is a reason for keeping colors off of egg machines. But here's the thing, since there are so many of R G B eggs, it also lowers gold eggs. This greatly lowers the price of gold eggs (3.5k-ish atm), which makes it almost completely unprofitable if you craft them to sell. If you want ankhs or whatever, you can simply just buy from auc rather than craft, and save the time. I remember last year, gold egg prices were a lot higher (10k+ if i remember right, but it was never 3k, even at the end of event, that is for sure).
    I was thinking of a few possible solutions:
    1. make plat machine spawn rate higher
    2. make plat eggs be able to rarely looted from even red egg machine
    3. return color to egg machines in the egg farm, thus returning the fair price to all the eggs, (R G B P and gold eggs may go up a bit, but it will be easier to find plat egg/ cheaper to buy)
    As a final point, if color is returned to egg farm eggs, then I think it would make a lot of ppl happier. Im sure there are still ppl out there who wanna break green and blue egg machines, and that is fair too. No one is preventing them from staying in map. As a side change, if color is returned to egg machines, nerfing egg machine health would be beneficial, as then mage and war would be able to solo machines. This way, people who want to take out higher tier egg machine can do that, and people who want to clean whole map are welcome to as well, and I don't see any real concerns that can arise from that, everyone gets what they want in that situation.
    Please leave constructive comments and what u think, thanks

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I personally think event is good as it is looted a fair amount of plat eggs
    And for the point about recolouring eggs it shouldn’t be done as if warriors or some mages are the ones who want to kill it will take a long time if there’s no one else or rogue even with nerfing of health,(average players)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

i believe it is way better to keep this kind of event. average players including me get to more chances of earning gold simply by selling all the eggs that we have looted and also it gives more and more extra benefits as you open eggs for reaching the plat tier (such as ankhs, respec and extra gold).

for the non-profitable thing, it is nearly impossible not to make lots n lots of profits for this kind of event (not unless you're a event runner who sits and waits for people to sell eggs in auction) simply running event and selling all the eggs you would loot is a profitable thing.

for the return of the color of egg machines i prefer to stay with the current type of event since it gives more chances for people to craft gold eggs and to be able to sell the looted eggs.
    and also if the plat eggs have higher chances to be looted then the supplies of it will surely rise and it'll prolly be around 50-80k not much benefit tbh since the chance of getting plat eggs will only be only higher for a little and running event and getting lots n lots of eggs to sell is a much profitable thing for me.

overall i still want the current type of the event, peace out and good luck runnin in the bunny's farm

CU's Officer

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravisher For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gangsster View Post
    I personally think event is good as it is looted a fair amount of plat eggs
    And for the point about recolouring eggs it shouldn’t be done as if warriors or some mages are the ones who want to kill it will take a long time if there’s no one else or rogue even with nerfing of health,(average players)
    but many of those mage and war who wanna kill machine but dont wanna devote extra time to killing the machine, will complain about ppl leaving map early and egg machine being impossible to kill, it was what happened last year

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravisher View Post
    i believe it is way better to keep this kind of event. average players including me get to more chances of earning gold simply by selling all the eggs that we have looted and also it gives more and more extra benefits as you open eggs for reaching the plat tier (such as ankhs, respec and extra gold).

for the non-profitable thing, it is nearly impossible not to make lots n lots of profits for this kind of event (not unless you're a event runner who sits and waits for people to sell eggs in auction) simply running event and selling all the eggs you would loot is a profitable thing.

for the return of the color of egg machines i prefer to stay with the current type of event since it gives more chances for people to craft gold eggs and to be able to sell the looted eggs.
    and also if the plat eggs have higher chances to be looted then the supplies of it will surely rise and it'll prolly be around 50-80k not much benefit tbh since the chance of getting plat eggs will only be only higher for a little and running event and getting lots n lots of eggs to sell is a much profitable thing for me.

overall i still want the current type of the event, peace out and good luck runnin in the bunny's farm
    you see the thing is, looted eggs (a majority is blue and green eggs) are at an all time low, 200 gold for a blue or green egg is a joke, u lose 100 gold just for listing it in auc.. also as i said, gold eggs have also been at an all time low, it is nearly not profitable to craft gold eggs, as the materials+ auc price is nearly even with the current price of gold eggs in auc. Also, its better to open other tier eggs, or just buy from auc stuff like ankhs, and such

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

I think the drop rates are the same same as last year and prices are about the same also. It’s better that the machines aren’t color coded.
    I’m rubber and you’re glue, what bounces off me, sticks on you..
    Stop assuming my posts are emotional. I don’t care that much.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Idk about u but 13plat 20purple only got me 4plat egg, idk what u complaining about
    Ur luck is quite nice and well, i think everyone should be satisfied to loot from like 50%of the plat and purple machine

ign Battling /irg /answer
    Custom banner 4m pm me ⌥[▉▉▉▉▉▉▉▍ ]⚠

Answer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Actually purple machines can give plat eggs, as can red machines, though obviously rarer.

Other factors also. You seem to have especially bad luck.

Star light, star bright...