While i was working on capping yet another character today i came up with 2 thoughts. Not sure if anyones mentioned these before so here we go.

1) PVE Group -
Pve groups are sometimes tough to find, and even tougher at lower levels. A potential solution for NEEDING other players in some maps would be implementing a ai/bot system. A set of "bots" named something like "Avian"/"elf"/"ranger"/"rhino" or something would fill up any of your empty slots in your map. As a real player joins the bot would disconnect allowing an actual person to fill the slot. Having a system like this would help farm while not having to farm solo if no one is actively playing pve. For those wanting to play solo maybe add an option to disable bots when you host the map.

2) Cap Bonus-
Many people say theres no reason to hit endgame, i feel much if that is attributed to no real benefit other than farming a map to potentially craft gear to sell. My recommendation is to make it so a player continually gains xp following a player hitting max level but rather than leveling up the player, he/she would recieve one of those fancy new loot packs that just recently got implemented. If the player chooses to use platinum to open the loot pack they can get cap gear/vanities/ect. This would promote pve farming at endgame as well as platinum spending.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk