Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
Fair feedback. Looked into the 3-3 mutual win and so far as I can tell capping both flags and getting a double-win has always been possible. I look forward to finding a solution now that I know.
Kill point value, Rhino health value, and overall Elite Honor damage value feedback is of use to me. Thanks for this!
Spawn camping also sounds like something I can solve before the weekend (I've temp-banned half a dozen players for this and boosting already). I'll see what sort of fix I can work up.

Guild Events do indeed always bring out the very worst but they also historically give me the highest volume of actionable feedback. For this reason it seemed fitting for the inauguration of the 15 and 105 Honor stuff. Plus I am not going to give up on making a Guild Event (at some point) that we all actually enjoy :-)
Yes, gaining a tie has always been possible but never problematic enough to report until this event. The scoreboard always states which team is the winner of the game based on who capped the flag the fastest.

I look forward to testing the changes to the mode once they're available.

It would be very nice to have a Guild Event that everyone enjoys in the future. I see CTF as being far too problematic due to complex issues for this to happen during this event though. Perhaps in the future we will be able to work out all of the problems of PVE or PVP Guild events and enjoy them.