Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Preview - New Honor Arena! New Honor Gear! Guild Honor CTF Event this week!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

So now here is my feedback:

To be honest - I don't want to talk about the event. I guess that already was discussed enough ^^
    So let's focus on the new elite sets!
    After I finally had some real CTF matches here's my conclusion:

Bear
    I love how bear is balanced. Super tanky but not dealing too much damage. U can be an amazing supporter for your team.
    If you play against a bear the high dodge is annoying (as dodge always was) but not unreasonable high.
    I also like, that bears can't just beckom-stomp

Bird
    (Disclaimer: I haven't played bird by myself)
    Birds seem to be fine for me, they can kill and don't get nuked too fast.
    It is challenging to fight them but you have a decent winning chance
    But I leave this to the dedicated bird players

Mage
    Mage also seems to work out fine. Especially mage vs mage fight are a lot of fun for me.
    It seems to be the most versatile class for me, but that could be due to that fact, that i played it the most. Also, it is the class I played the most in previous level caps.
    Something i personally don't like is, how little hp you can heal relatively to your total health bar.
    I would prefer to have less total hp/armor but therefore a stronger heal. (Maybe like 76 pally had?).
    That could make team-fights more interesting since mage would be a stronger support for the team while also becoming an easier target for enemy-birds
    But that's just personal preference: I wouldn't say, that mage is bad as it is at the moment. And it also seems to be balanced.

Rhino
    (Disclaimer: I haven't played Rhino by myself)
    Rhinos are to tanky for CTF at the moment. If they get to the flag, they can most likely secure it. It just feels like you can't even kill them 1 vs 1.
    On the other hand they deal so little damage that they can't harm you. That makes PVP-fights boring and can ruin every CTF match.
    But to be honest - I got no clue how this could be improved, since rhinos were designed to be a tanky support class with healing abilities. And that what they are - super tanky and hard to kill.

Fox
    I probably could just copy the text from all old endgame-PVP feedback s here (maybe excepted lvl77?).
    Fox is too weak, can't kill any tanks. It even really struggles hard to kill mages and birds.
    For me it feels like a buff is needed here, but i am not such an experienced fox player.
    I can't wait to hear the feedback about this from players who are more experienced fox players than I am!

Conclusion/tldr;
    First of all THANK YOU Cinco for the new sets - they seem to be pretty balanced and well thought out!
    The only criticisms I have are that rhino is too tanky and that fox is way to weak.
    I also personally don't like the little heal that mage has with the new sets, but thats personal preference.
    All in all bear, mage and bird seems to be pretty good balanced.
    Ty Cinco

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yannjoel For This Useful Post: