Quote Originally Posted by IiRose View Post
This is Great!!But I had some concerns. How do you plan on dealing with guilds with a large number of people in them? Will there be a cut-off? Let's say the top 10 contributors to a guild or something? Otherwise, it may be unfair for smaller guilds. This will probably result in guild merging like the first guild event which I believe should try to be avoided. Additionally, how do you plan on dealing with those who will abuse the flag point system? For example, a guild could just run flags to gain points without actually fighting if they have a mutual understanding with the other guild. Another loophole could be that there can be people from different guilds on one team. Is there a way to combat this as well so you can play with those from your guild?

Best
-IiRose
There is nothing to stop members of different Guilds from being on the same team - but the points for kills and flag captures are awarded to the Guild of the player making the kill or capture. This is where the contributor limit kicks in to deter Guilds from attempting to lock up entire games for themselves (as they may be earning points that will be thrown away).
All that said the win / loss bonuses are a new thing that could make cheating more (or less) of a problem. Players on the winning side get a lot of extra points for winning (fewer for losing). I'm interested to see how this plays out - and how it affects the inevitable cheating (no offense to anyone).