i'm also a PvE player so i have no plans in turning PvP very soon, specially with the drama happening in that zone nowadays.

but yes i support to remove the aps for PvP since the drama it creates is so alarming now. one more thing is we already have a reward for the most PvP kills (banner) most PvE kills (also have a banner reward) so maybe make the "top player" banner rewards for the aps alone.

lastly, the leaderboard "top player" was for the players who gave all their best and for the recognition they truly deserve but for the current situation people become top players out of nowhere they just pop out of nowhere and hits the lb rankings immediately, yes they do the aps in all around arlor which is a lot of effort (i myself is having troubles finishing all aps) but the hard work of getting all the aps from PvP is almost free nowadays you just need a partner or a dummy to do so, is that a worthy move to become a top player? i guess not. it's a shame to be in the lb recognition together with the players who truly worked their way to the lb with lots of effort.
(if people are going to say that pvp is dead etc etc well it's part of the game people don't come to pvp cuz of the imbalance etc etc so if pvp is dead what's the point of still having the aps for it? just maybe remove the aps and make the pvp a for fun zone for all the bored players.)

for that being said it's still sts decision. have a good day y'all