Thread: Hi could we please have the content update updated to event over etc. from char selec

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default Hi could we please have the content update updated to event over etc. from char selec

Hi could we please have the content update updated to event is over etc. remember to collect your guild reward in forest of heaven. I actually forgot it ended today until I went to do capture the flag and portal was missing and remember it ended when I seen a ? Quest guy. Also in the future is there in way we can move the event npc or portal closer to spawning spot when you first come into town. I believe this would help capture the attention of new or returning players a lot easier. Oh yeah and when I first log in and look at content update it says thank you for celebrating pocket legend bday event instead of current event or recent update. When I click on it it shows event in orders and update in order. I think it should read newest update before clicking on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hjable View Post
    Hi could we please have the content update updated to event is over etc. remember to collect your guild reward in forest of heaven. I actually forgot it ended today until I went to do capture the flag and portal was missing and remember it ended when I seen a ? Quest guy. Also in the future is there in way we can move the event npc or portal closer to spawning spot when you first come into town. I believe this would help capture the attention of new or returning players a lot easier. Oh yeah and when I first log in and look at content update it says thank you for celebrating pocket legend bday event instead of current event or recent update. When I click on it it shows event in orders and update in order. I think it should read newest update before clicking on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They event npc is typically closer to the spawn location in Forest Heaven, but for some reason they did it further away this time. I do agree that they should update the little announcement box the

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    hai doods